It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Yes, after Trump won they need to regain control of the flow of information. Sites like CNN, MNSBC should be the only truth. Yes yes, The ones who told me Hillary had a 96% of winning.. Putin and the Russians got this guy walk into comet pizza and shoot at the ground.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not....

Please, for the love of taters, tell me you are.

edit on 5-12-2016 by Sourcery because: entered quote

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: Greggers

Um, serial killers can't exactly share the spoils in the same respect as pedo rings can.

Eff'in ay!

You just got me thinking about the societal prospects of potential perception with that line. Talk about a whole new level of the ages old notion of the BIG LIE...

So many horror, thriller, gore, etc films out there to give us endless insight into how to react to serial killers in general, yet hardly a gram of real perspective into how to even sit up towards the idea of a pedo ring at all the issue aside from gut instinct reaction. Even 'serial killer rings' are a very rare form in cinema.

In the larger scale, off-hand I can only think of a handful of films with 'serial killer rings' from any genre...

HARD TARGET (1993)

SURVIVING THE GAME (1994)

(and somewhat on par)
FREERUNNER (2011)

EDIT: I just remembered, Season 1 of "True Detective" actually dug rather deep into such levels of treachery. Probably as deep as anything. I'm not even advocating we should 'need' such 'training in reactiveness', we just need no more sickos like this running about in cliques with symbols and codewords and tech to ease their operations (at the lowest and the highest levels of society).

PLOT SPOILER ALERT: Yet even in the show the high level officials involved prevent all but the low level curator from being investigated & exposed (took them decades to even get at him).
edit on 5-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Um, serial killers can't exactly share the spoils in the same respect as pedo rings can.

Not only is that not true (I could point you to half a dozen cases of serial killers working together), it's completely irrelevant.

Are you intentionally being obtuse?

I'm not the one being obtuse.

Are you defending Hastert?

No.

Guilt by association takes down many many people for low level crap.

guilt by associate does not stand up in a court of law. Specific evidence tying specific people to specific crimes is what stands up in court.

Of course, I'm not even asking for enough to convict, or even charge. I'm simply asking for SPECIFIC evidence tying him to pizza gate, in the way the evidence (warranted or not) has tied OTHER people to it, like the owner of Comet Ping Pong or the Podestas.

I assume if you had such evidence (an email, anything), you'd offer it up instead of wasting my time with this nonsense.

So, are you implying that predatory birds of a feather don't flock together?

No.

You want somebody else to find an email that is the smoking gun connection?

If you want me to believe he is connected to Pizza gate, you'll have to find SOME piece of evidence implicating him in these specific crimes.

Or....

We can just go back in time, and you guys can say "No" when I ask if there is any evidence he's involved in all this.

It's pretty simple -- don't make claims you can't support.

Of course, if we all did that, there wouldn't be much to talk about here.

P.S.

You seem to have completely missed my point. The whole reason I asked if anyone associated with the alleged crime via the pizza-gate evidence had been accused or charged with any related crimes was to see if there was any connection between the evidence and a known pedophile. So, you can't just go lumping un-implicated third parties into your answer, or you're guilty of circular logic.

edit on 5-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Fair enough.

I'm not aware of a connection with Hastert at this time, I am following this story on various sites. ATS is the worst site to follow this story on. The discussion is stifled and bottlenecked to an obscure skunkworks thread with little in the way of sourced evidence.

I came here to discuss it with civility, but seeing how much information is lacking, it's kind of pointless.

I know you want proofs, but I can't give it to you. Still, Pedosta and Hastert are pals, this ring is real. Past pedo ring busts have taken down hundreds of pedos. They are gangs.

I hope you can find your smoking gun and see it for what it is.

I suggest checking other sites, even if their content is less than sanitary.

I don't like the manner with which discussion takes place on other sites, but there is more information there than here.

I will not be surprised when Hastert comes up in this investigation in an official sense.

Also, pedos are more communal than murderers. I don't care what past cases you have to cite, pedos have groups far more often than killers.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Also, pedos are more communal than murderers. I don't care what past cases you have to cite, pedos have groups far more often than killers.

Yeah, I realize that. But like I said, my reason for asking the question was to see if any of the evidence in pizza-gate was tied back to a known pedophile. So throwing an un-implicated third party into the mix does not help.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Because it's not a legit site. Everyone knows that.

But to say I am the be all and end all by comparison, well that's just stupid.

Sorry Mojo, usually like your posts, but that was just wrong, using snopes.. no peer review, no justification beyond their own bias...

Nah...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

No, everyone doesn't know that.

Why don't you fill me in. Why do you say that??? What is your evidence???

I'm not saying they're always right either. Everyone makes some mistakes now and then. Also some things aren't always able to be known completely either. But in general they seem to be correct when possible.

Of course they aren't peer reviewed. I don't even know who you expect to be their peer reviewers.

But they do provide all the evidence and reasoning behind their decisions for anyone to verify on their own. I'm not sure what more you can really ask for.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Why isnt ATS allowing anymore pizzagate threads? I've seen three, possibly four threads, with totally different topics than this thread (other than they were discussing pizzagate, a very compex subject with many different aspects that need to be examined separately, kind of like 9/1, you wouldn't lump every 9/11 thread into one, would you? It would make it just about impossible to investigate it in an orderly, efficient, organized fashion...), all shut down, with the mod directing people to post in this thread.

What gives?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Fair enough.

I'm not aware of a connection with Hastert at this time, I am following this story on various sites. ATS is the worst site to follow this story on. The discussion is stifled and bottlenecked to an obscure skunkworks thread with little in the way of sourced evidence.

I came here to discuss it with civility, but seeing how much information is lacking, it's kind of pointless.

I know you want proofs, but I can't give it to you. Still, Pedosta and Hastert are pals, this ring is real. Past pedo ring busts have taken down hundreds of pedos. They are gangs.

I hope you can find your smoking gun and see it for what it is.

I suggest checking other sites, even if their content is less than sanitary.

I don't like the manner with which discussion takes place on other sites, but there is more information there than here.

I will not be surprised when Hastert comes up in this investigation in an official sense.

I'm aware you guys know who it is but not everyone does viewing the thread.

Podesta and Hastert did a 3-4 month trip to Japan for the People to People Student Ambassador Program and, according to leaked WikiLeaks emails, they still keep in contact despite Hastert’s heinous convictions. Tony is also rumored to hold his birthday party at Comet Ping Pong of all places.

Source

Another with additional info on him:

In his first year of graduate school, Hastert spent three months in Japan as part of the People to People Student Ambassador Program.[29] One of Hastert’s fellow group members was Tony Podesta (then the president of the Young Democrats at University of Illinois at Chicago Circle).

en.wikipedia.org...

Hastert admitted to molesting kids when he did work as a teacher.

archive.is...

Tony Podesta still keeps in regular contact with Hastert.

Source 2

Criminal prosecution and child sexual abuse Sexual abuse allegations emerge

On May 29, 2015, after Hastert had been indicted for illicitly "structuring" financial transactions (see below), two people briefed on the evidence from the case stated that "Individual A"—the man to whom Hastert was making payments—had been sexually abused by Hastert during Hastert's time as a teacher and coach at Yorkville High School, and that Hastert had paid $1.7 million out of the total $3.5 million in promised payment.[14] On the same day, the Los Angeles Times reported that investigators had spoken with a second former student (not the person who was receiving payments from Hastert), who made similar allegations that corroborated what the first student said.[15]
Wiki

And for those of you think this whole Pizza Gate is an attack on Hillary, the DNC and Democrats, Hastert is Republican.
edit on 5-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Reply to Greggers:

You're free to investigate it here. Earlier I was trying to compile a list of facts so we can clarify what's been debunked and what hasn't been. No one tried to stop me or anyone who disagreed with me.

Try making a new thread about it. I'm curious to see what will happen. Even threads created about the shooting that just happened are shut down and redirected to this thread with the mod using the excuse that the shooting is already being discussed here... After the 52nd page! If those new threads were not created, a lot of people on ATS might not have learned about that incident. Everything pizzagate is being silenced/censored on ATS!

I've never seen anything like it in my life.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Stupid mobile device
Double post

The topic of this thread is Not "Shooting at Comet Ping Pong"... Why shut down threads and redirect here then?
edit on 12/5/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Triple post...

How long before they find a reason to shut this or other older pizzagate threads?
edit on 12/5/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Wikipedia is going the wrong way about it as well, it's like a disease. The kind of disease that'll make us extinct.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

The reason is because, legally speaking, this restaurant and its owners are considered innocent. There is no evidence at all of wrong-doing. And now we have a conspiracy loon showing up at the restaurant with a gun. It would be irresponsible of ATS to NOT shut this down. The fact that they keep even one thread open in the Skunk Works section should be more than enough to satisfy you, and hopefully not enough to compel another loon to harass, threaten, or assault anyone else at that establishment.

Stop getting caught up in the hysteria and witch hunt and remember these are real people, who's business is being attacked by potentially unstable people based on zero evidence of wrong doing.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Bottlenecking. See also obfuscation, and deflection.

It happened here with Sandy hoax, Virginia reporter shooting, Boston Bomb Baiting, pretty much anything that was dissected on other sites.

They hate gun related CT discussion out of respect for the crisis actors.

I still don't know why, I've prodded with no real response. Only post deletion and docking of imaginary points.

Wasn't always this way.

edit on 5-12-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

guilt by associate does not stand up in a court of law. Specific evidence tying specific people to specific crimes is what stands up in court.

Of course, I'm not even asking for enough to convict, or even charge. I'm simply asking for SPECIFIC evidence tying him to pizza gate, in the way the evidence (warranted or not) has tied OTHER people to it, like the owner of Comet Ping Pong or the Podestas.
If you want me to believe he is connected to Pizza gate, you'll have to find SOME piece of evidence
implicating him in these specific crimes.

The shooter in the pizzeria has just been a news item on 'Sky news' UK stating

*Fake news* being the cause!!

Going through my mind while following this thread is *hidden in plain sight*

Is there a better way to hide something

I have reached the age where when i put my specs, pen or something down ....

I waste time looking for them when LOL!! they are 'right in front of my eyes'

The subject also brings to mind a fascinating 1995 film (showing clever spin) with

Kevin Spacey .... *The Usual Suspects* where this is said

In a world where nothing is what it seems, the greatest trick

the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist, you have to look beyond

the usual suspects.

edit on 5-12-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Lol. Are we just supposed to read about it and go "Meh, justice will handle these child predator bastards."

Your view is beyond ignorant.

There is so much out there to show that the emails are not discussing pizza.. only an utter mouth breathing, non thinking, vegetable of a man would think that pizza was being discussed in these emails....

"Golly gee people, we should give these people a break, they only might be child rapists..."

Nobody has come out saying what the hell the emails are referring to.. Do you not find that odd?

Nobody coming down to tell us how beanie babies have personalities and are good with pets...

Not the slightest bit strange to you?

Hmm.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Is this the same article on FOX news tonight? What FAKE about this Pedo ring?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

There is so much out there to show that the emails are not discussing pizza.. only an utter mouth breathing, non thinking, vegetable of a man would think that pizza was being discussed in these emails....

Nobody has come out saying what the hell the emails are referring to.. Do you not find that odd?

Nobody coming down to tell us how beanie babies have personalities and are good with pets...

Not the slightest bit strange to you?

I find it more than odd that 'supposedly' intelligent adults hold conversations

and send hundreds of e.mails on the virtues of junk food and toppings .... I would

have thought they would have something better to do with their time ... there

must be much more to it
"speaking in tongues"

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yeah, that was a blatant false flag. No statement from the gunman, no live feed, nobody got hurt, fake news this and crazy people that. False flag.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join