It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"...I was hoping someone who didn't have to pay long distance would do it. "

Sorry, I just wasn't convinced when you also said it didn't matter to you.

(I am not willing to speculate on the rest of what you wrote, one way or another.)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

The e fits are the classic signs of a police trick called "Parallel construction" They have to be leaked in this manner because the way that they found who the real perpetrators were was by illegal means. The Police have stated that they know who abducted Madeline but they cant prosecute because of international treaty. So the idea is to put these guys in the frame and get them for something else.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well, I was looking into it so I casually cared.

What is there to speculate about? What else is besta pizza being accused of?

If I liked their pizza I would continue going, even after having seen the pedo symbol bulletin.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
They have to be leaked in this manner because the way that they found who the real perpetrators were was by illegal means. The Police have stated that they know who abducted Madeline but they cant prosecute because of international treaty. So the idea is to put these guys in the frame and get them for something else.

You contradict yourself. If they can't prosecute because of an international treaty then what difference does it make what gets leaked?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The document says it's 'Unclassified,' at the very top of page 1.

To be more precise it says Unclassified//Law Enforcement Sensitive

To me, that means it's designated as "Unclassified, but Sensitive," which means the distribution of this information will be tightly controlled.

Which makes sense, because the instant the pedos know their secret symbols are known by law enforcement, they'll move on to a different set of symbols.

The fact that this document was leaked in 2007 is yet another reason why it wouldn't make sense for Besta Pizza to use it on their sign if it were truly being used for illicit purposes -- and as I've said before, putting the thing on a store front would have been a terrible idea to begin with.

I mean, let's follow this logic for a minute.

Let's pretend the Andrew Kline who works for the FBI is the same Kline who owns Besta. Why on Earth would he share his super secret pedo symbol with local law enforcement, who work for the state, meaning he has no jurisdiction over them.

And he leaves the pedo sign permanently etched into his store-front.

Makes no sense at all.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

It was supposedly obtained through pedophile networks in spain.

So, the watched knew the watchers were watching and that they knew what to watch for.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yeah, I saw that. But the document is no longer sensitive. It's been made public -- nine years ago. There's no way to 'tightly control' it anymore. They aren't 'unringing that bell.' Any pedophiles using those symbols have already been tipped off.

So, only the 'Unclassified' part applies at this point.

edit on 2-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yeah, I saw that. But the document is no longer sensitive. It's been made public -- nine years ago. There's no way to 'tightly control' it anymore. They aren't 'unringing that bell.' Any pedophiles using those symbols have already been tipped off.

So, only the 'Unclassified' part applies at this point.

What you're saying makes sense. But do you have actual knowledge that this is the way the FBI looks at it? In other words, does the FBI have an official policy that states that if a document is hacked into the public record, henceforth they will freely acknowledge its existence?

I'll take your word for it, if you state you know it for a fact.

It just seems dubious to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

GOOD CATCH! I live 40 mins from there, remember the story vividly.

I recall that same area had a video game store where kids hung out. Curiously, my son and his friends never asked to go there. The owner did some nasty stuff there. I THINK same group was running Dojo Pizza.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Mine too. I recall that whole mess. The guy (I THINK) ran a used video game store that did not advertise and that my son and his friends avoided.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Consider Podesta's diplomatic status. Especially at the time of the abduction. Consider that he deleted all e mails prior to the day of the abduction. Then consider why someone else was using his e mail after that date. Wherever he was the internet was patchy, as it was in Portugal at that time.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You keep saying that and you continue questioning it,

I don't continue questioning it. I'm stating the fact that nobody else verified it either.

ETA: You added, "I'm just pointing out that there is no confirmation for or against."

BECAUSE YOU WON'T TAKE THREE MINUTES TO DO THAT.

I'm saying that nobody else has bothered to confirm it and I'm not going to because it makes no difference to me if it is real or not.

Then why do you keep arguing it for this long?
You seem far from honest and credible. Why do you keep questioning and diminishing it while you could have easily confirmed it for yourself already. You seem to need this not to be a fact, To me by now it seems like you have something to protect.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter
Who knows! Only heard about this whole Pizza-gate thing about a week ago. The more you read into it the more bizzare it gets. But ya! Some very plausible and weird # right there. Pedos in power is not a new thing, dont know why people are surprised, or surprised that they would be well organized, or semi well organized, at one time in the ancient world it was a common thing.

And that whole Hilary and Bill thing or ties? well if you could believe some things, which have been going on since before the 70 or 60, # even the 40's, then it would not be the first pedo president we have had, and no not talking about Bill. I think they just like the money and attention it gets them, you know come one come all, as long as the check comes with it. In fact the whole original water-gate thing was supposed to be about a Pedo book with names in high offices, then it turned into? Dont know what, something about Nixon, like who gives a # about Nixon? So ya its not new.

And Hilary or any other politician it would not surprise me if they did not fully know were all there fund raising bling comes from, or would care as long as it keeps on coming they will take a selfie with anybody willing to spot the check. Or would not be surprised if they were willing participants and sponsors, after all you scratch my back I'll scratch yours seems to be there favorite pastime.

If it was me, and I was president or whatever, I would just shake up the tree house and see how many Pedos fall out, just for #z and giggles, and just because they could exist, unlike the magical unicorn there have been sightings of these pedos. But hey! Its not my world, in fact just a passer by in this one as well, and if everybody was like me, then things such as governments religions and a whole host of other factors would not exist, simply because I don't need them, just like I don't need a president or representatives, or anything else, its a cool thing and fad, but it gets old.

However you people can do what you want and put whoever you want in power. Have been doing a great job of that so far I see. I do believe Trump may be the best thing since sliced bread for you all, or at least if any of this even has a quarter of truth to it, or not even that, if a quarter of a quarter of truth to it even a small percentage is truthful, then by default it would make him one of the better options by a long shot.

Or not, we will see, what magical ride and what cookie crazy thing happens next. A sad statement that makes. But you know, like everything else, its like to play ring around the rosie into obscurity.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Who cares about everything else if they know it was them and they can't go after them. That is what you said.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
You seem to need this not to be a fact, To me by now it seems like you have something to protect.

If you're going to accuse him of something, please be specific.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
Then why do you keep arguing it for this long?

Because it is true. Nobody seems to have checked it out.

You seem far from honest and credible. Why do you keep questioning and diminishing it while you could have easily confirmed it for yourself already.

Part of the point was that in 9 years it seems nobody has done that. Seems odd. The quick check was to see who has the number now. It isn't the FBI. I then checked to see if that number belonged to the FBI in 2007. Still, nothing connected.

Somebody said they were going to check it out so I thought I would wait to see what they found. Sometime during this afternoon I realized that it really didn't mean all that much to me if it was real or not.

You seem to need this not to be a fact, To me by now it seems like you have something to protect.

Actually it makes no difference to me, in part, because I have nothing to protect. I don't need it to be true either.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Thanks but it really makes no difference. It seems to be a common reaction.

Question the investigation and all of a sudden you are an ostrich, protecting pedos, enabling evil and the reason is "you might be one of them".

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I care. If you don't, your opinion on the matter therefore means jack squat. The rest is not directed at you, I just feel like ranting for a moment now that you got me started.

I guess the point is (assuming it was not an accident which the parents tried to cover up, which is one angle but unexplainable due to the intense political and media interest)... if the authorities know for certain who abducted her, that she either died and know who actually killed her and how, or that she was trafficked and they know who has her, then they are deliberately obstructing justice in a manner which is not legal under any domestic law or international treaty - thus amounting to perverting the course of justice and consequently malfeasance in public office. So if the government is incapable or unwilling to, at the very least, issue warrants for bringing to justice those responsible, then it has thus forfeited its authority over the people.

That the e-fits are so uncannily similar to John and Tony Podesta, this must at least be explained - it's certainly no coincidence. But even if they were involved and that Madeleine was abducted, I highly doubt that they'd have personally taken her as they'd likely have had disposable patsies for that job - again, we need to establish whom.

Then there's Clement Freud - where exactly was he over those few days? This is another question which must be answered.

For me personally, this whole Pizzagate debacle has opened up some very serious questions about what happened to Madeleine. This is probably the biggest lead we have and no central authority is doing a single thing about it. The manner in which her case has been systematically covered up by the government is extremely suspicious - such an appalling attitude is unsustainable and will inevitably lead to the collapse of the state. Mark my words.

edit on 3rd December 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

You missed the point by a mile.

The post I replied to said the authorities already know who did it but that they can't prosecute. "Who cares" in that statement means that us considering any of what was posted makes no difference. It isn't going to make the international treaty, which is being claimed as the reason the case is stuck, go away.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

The point is that children are being murdered and those responsible appear to be immune from prosecution. Since when does an international treaty prevent people from being arrested for killing children? A hacker gets extradited to the US for hacking government servers, but child killers get off scot-free? The media were sure happy to name random people as suspects, but they can't name somebody the government knows is linked to the case? It has been riddled with deliberate misinformation so as to confuse the public, it is no wonder at all that there are so many theories - I sure have mine but I certainly don't have facts. This isn't my idea of justice, so it's really no surprise at all that we have something like Pizzagate come about, because warm-hearted people want the truth.

edit on 3rd December 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join