It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
People calling this a witch hunt.
They dance around a huge owl at bohemian grove.
party at Jeff Epsteins pedo rape island Temple which is crowned with two golden owls (or cockatoosBut the video is a flyby )
Hillary "jokes" about sacrificing a "chicken" to Moloch in an email to madam de Rothschild.

So yes. They are accuser of being literal witches.
And i enjoy "satanic panic" as a buzzword, but how about "moloch mayhem"?

No matter what you call it, it ALWAYS has dire consequences for innocent victims. There has never been a single legitimate charge brought under the guise of Satanic Panic, but lots of innocents have burned, been thrown in jail, tortured, and otherwise ruined.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Does the case of Charles Manson count as satanic panic?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

As far as I recall, the country was not gripped in a Satanic Panic that led them on a witch hunt in that case. In that case, we had a specific crime committed by a crazy person and a nation who couldn't believe how crazy it all was, but no, I don't recall Satanic Panic.

Satanic Panic is what caused the West Memphis Three to end up in Prison.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

As far as I recall, the country was not gripped in a Satanic Panic that led them on a witch hunt in that case. In that case, we had a specific crime committed by a crazy person and a nation who couldn't believe how crazy it all was, but no, I don't recall Satanic Panic.

Satanic Panic is what caused the West Memphis Three to end up in Prison.

Satanic panic was in the 80's... brought to life by Tipper Gore ,PMRC and fundies.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Maybe you like this warm fuzzy one better?

redice.tv...

I see you went back and edited your post after I responded. No worries, I do that too. But I hadn't had a chance to respond to your edits yet.

Most of your post is EXACTLY the sort of thing I'm talking about. An author suggesting Podesta has weird taste in art, and then mentioning OTHER STUFF that the artist does, without saying that Podesta actually owns any of those specific paintings.

However, the one bit from your post that stands out is this: Yesterday, I wrote a piece about John Podesta’s brother, Tony, also a major Democrat political mover and shaker in Washington. A high-powered art collector as well, Tony had photos of naked teenagers on the walls of a bedroom in his house

So....

How does the author know those photos are hanging on Podesta's wall? Well, it looks like he is directly referencing the article from 2004, which says this: Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents’ suburban homes

Notice how it never says Podesta had THOSE pictures hanging on his walls.

So, again, where is your proof? Where are these pictures hanging? Perhaps you can tell me the actual names of the paintings hanging on his walls?

Another point: Did it ever occur to you that the teenagers in question may be over 18?
edit on 2-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I wonder if this guy knew more and thus his outrage. Sad if so they destroyed his career.
commissioner Frank Winstead
voices.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Dont bag on Podesta due to bad taste in art. I have some pieces here hanging on my walls that would fuel a satanic panicker's nightmares. Im NOT talking the cute little halloween decorations on a counter in a pic I saw in a thread yesterday, either. I unashamedly love and am drawn to things I am drawn to. It should have been evident ...since I knew who Marina was and had been to one of her exhibitions. I gave some good info youd have not gotten elsewhere about her and her "art". Some of us just have unhealthy interests.... we're also the greatest of resources on such things.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

guise of Satanic Panic

Why don't you leave Satan out of it, most people are looking at pediphiles and have not mentioned Satan. You seem to have a beef with that particular theme.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

guise of Satanic Panic

Why don't you leave Satan out of it, most people are looking at pediphiles and have not mentioned Satan. You seem to have a beef with that particular theme.

I agree... since the real Satanic Panic had to do with seeing saaaatan under every album cover and was inextricably linked to rock music. Suicides were argued in court.. Tippers folks USED parents of teens and twenty somethings to bring court cases against "rock music".. Ozzy and Judas Priest.
This... is a different animal.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why bring it up? you are not interested in what paintings he owns or has loaned to museums etc. You already said his taste in art has no bearing.

I am sure his jeffrey Dahmer sculpture copies are just taste in art, our art taste doesn't say a thing about us as humans!
edit on 2-12-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

(post by Char-Lee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

*Snip*

Proud of it?? You should read things into everything I post .
What club?? Oh yeah... reading things into my posts.
edit on 12/2/2016 by maria_stardust because: Removed ill-mannered quote.

edit on 12/2/2016 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Why bring it up? you are not interested in what paintings he owns or has loaned to museums etc. You already said his taste in art has no bearing.

First of all, I don't recall saying his taste in art has no bearing. That was another poster. I have said that his taste in art isn't criminal.

The reason I'm asking is because you and others are using it as part of the patchwork of damning circumstantial evidence. And when so much of this evidence is questionable, I'd like PROOF of who has what art. If you have proof, please show it. All I see is an article from 2004 that says one of Podesta's favorite artists has gained notoriety for photographic pictures of teenagers.

It never says the teenagers are under 18, or whether Podesta owns those photos. So... Proof?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

guise of Satanic Panic

When people stop alleging that children are being murdered and molested in Satanic rituals, citing as proof an obscure artist at a dinner Podesta didn't even attend, I'll stop citing Satanic Panic.

This IS Satanic Panic. There are a huge number of people making general arguments about the occult, Satan, morality, and using it as further ammunition.

Hell, a guy in this thread a few days ago was trying to tie this whole thing in with some Secret Satanic cult in the Catholic Church.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

guise of Satanic Panic

I agree... since the real Satanic Panic had to do with seeing saaaatan under every album cover and was inextricably linked to rock music. Suicides were argued in court.. Tippers folks USED parents of teens and twenty somethings to bring court cases against "rock music".. Ozzy and Judas Priest.
This... is a different animal.

That was where the term was coined.

But a similar phenomena has reared its head many times before the 1980s. And it's rearing its head again here now.

Not EVERYONE interested in this case is pushing Satanic Panic, but a lot of people are. Just read the thread.

(post by Char-Lee removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by erikthegreen removed for a manners violation)
(post by Char-Lee removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It was at Tony Podesta's house.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join