It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's apparently a BIG thing now...Twitter has been extremely active with it: twitter.com...

Thank God for the serious researchers on Twitter too. What would we do without them?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

edit on 20-11-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Pizzagate was started by people looking waaaay too closely at inside jokes. As for a real conspiracy, I believe there is one, but nothing to do with pizza code words.

Great. You are entitled to your opinion. But to state it as fact that 'Pizzagate' is not a thing?

No, your opinion is just that it's nothing and you are giving a good amount of benefit of the doubt to reach it.

I think a few podesta emails are simply too odd to not get to the bottom of. And I think Monica Petersen's death warrants a serious AND GENUINE investigation by the media (and possibly law enforcement).

Until then, let those who want to look into this woman's death, do so. No one else is getting answers for the public.

edit on 20-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
Whether it is a thing or not is still yet to be determined. BUt if anything is worth investigating it is this.

I hope it turns out to be all bs . But its not like hi profile pedos are unheard of so why not try our best to debunk it.

And god forbid they prove it, then its time for themm all to die.

I agree with you, for once. But the Pizzagate way will not go anywhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It would take extreme personal or political bias motivated by misplaced loyalty to claim that there is nothing to it to say the least. The evidence just piles up. The more digging that's done the more sick crap that pops up.

I think it'll just get so disgusting people won't want to look any further out of fear for what they'll find.
edit on -060008pm11kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: carewemust
Pizza-gate will remain a LIMITED THING until President Trump's Attorney General gets ahold of the evidence. If there's even the slightest suspicion that a CLINTON is involved, expect Pizza-Gate to skyrocket to the top of the priority list.

You can be sure that if it's real, as presented, the Pizza-gate organizers and participants are busy doing what Hillary did to her criminal evidence. Lots of bleach, shredding, burning, and track covering.

No.

No.

Trump could be as involved as anyone and I have no reason to believe that his administration won't be completely crooked.

Trump has been to Epstein's Island, they are "good friends", enough said.

What so, wink wink nod nod, Trump is involved in Epstein's 'underage sex island'?

He may be. There are witnesses to it, but I don't think they have testified as of yet. We'll see.

When Epstein was questioned about Trump ever being around underage girls he plead the fifth...

This network is vast and being exposed by the topic of this very thread that you believe has no merit, Clinton and Trump are connected on a deep disgusting level.

I don't disagree about elites, sex traficking, Epstein. It is the so called symbols in 'Pizzagate' I question as being logical.

There is nothing logical about satanic ritual abuse, just like there was nothing logical about the franklin coverup, dennis hastert, or Jimmy saville and the royal family.

Just sick evil people that good people will do everything they can to not acknowledge as being possible. Even though the truth of it is obvious, you hear about Norway today? How about the scandals in hollyweird or the Vatican?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Pizzagate was started by people looking waaaay too closely at inside jokes. As for a real conspiracy, I believe there is one, but nothing to do with pizza code words.

Great. You are entitled to your opinion. But to state it as fact that 'Pizzagate' is not a thing?

No, your opinion is just that it's nothing and you are giving a healthy amount of benefit of the doubt to reach it.

I think a few podesta emails are simply too odd to not get to the bottom of. And I think Monica Petersen's death warrants a serious AND GENUINE investigation by the media (and possibly law enforcement).

Until then, let those who want to look into this woman's death, do so. No one else is getting answers for the public.

I think the percent chance is almost nil that pizza and double hearts will lead us to a vast conspiracy. It might even be a distraction from the real one.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's apparently a BIG thing now...Twitter has been extremely active with it: twitter.com...

Thank God for the serious researchers on Twitter too. What would we do without them?

I do not know. We sure the f*ck can't count on journalists and law enforcement to investigate anything that might implicate those with power.

Yay for Twitter, Reddit, ATS...they may not have subpeona power but they will uncover any other stone they can get their hands on. And I don't poo-poo them for not having the power to seize evidence.

Good god. There really are people that are just totes satisfied with all that the MSM and law enforcement are willing to do. They never have a doubt that they can be compromised. Must be so nice to live in fvcking la-la land.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Pizza-gate will remain a LIMITED THING until President Trump's Attorney General gets ahold of the evidence. If there's even the slightest suspicion that a CLINTON is involved, expect Pizza-Gate to skyrocket to the top of the priority list.

You can be sure that if it's real, as presented, the Pizza-gate organizers and participants are busy doing what Hillary did to her criminal evidence. Lots of bleach, shredding, burning, and track covering.

No.

No.

Trump could be as involved as anyone and I have no reason to believe that his administration won't be completely crooked.

Trump has been to Epstein's Island, they are "good friends", enough said.

What so, wink wink nod nod, Trump is involved in Epstein's 'underage sex island'?

He may be. There are witnesses to it, but I don't think they have testified as of yet. We'll see.

When Epstein was questioned about Trump ever being around underage girls he plead the fifth...

This network is vast and being exposed by the topic of this very thread that you believe has no merit, Clinton and Trump are connected on a deep disgusting level.

I don't disagree about elites, sex traficking, Epstein. It is the so called symbols in 'Pizzagate' I question as being logical.

There is nothing logical about satanic ritual abuse, just like there was nothing logical about the franklin coverup, dennis hastert, or Jimmy saville and the royal family.

Just sick evil people that good people will do everything they can to not acknowledge as being possible. Even though the truth of it is obvious, you hear about Norway today? How about the scandals in hollyweird or the Vatican?

They exist, but again, this one has little chance of being real. I am betting there are people pushing the pizza thing to cover up the real conspiracy. And people here are letting them by scrutinizing pizza places and friendship bracelets and any number of ridiculous things.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I think the percent chance is almost nil that pizza and double hearts will lead us to a vast conspiracy. It might even be a distraction from the real one.

Could be. But until the theories are fleshed out, it's just a guess.

Let people dig in. No one else is doing so.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

There's no end to the sickness we are witnessing in this thread I find myself disgusted that these people are so willfully ignorant.

sick.

There's enough evidence to prove real questions need to be answered and soon.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Could be. But until the theories are fleshed out, it's just a guess.

There is no harm. But the percent chance of this being real is so low, I just think it should always be in skunkworks. But not covered up. Please go ahead and continue. It is just my opinion that this path leads nowhere and was made up by someone either to troll or to cover up something else.

I starred your last post ( I often star you anyway) because I believe you care about this issue and will go down any rabbit hole for it.

edit on 20-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is saying that they should stop but they should release the info when they actually have something solid.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

I agree, It appears the same people that always try to derail threads are on here at it again, Its somewhat bizarre that they are taking the effort to downplay this.

The best thing to do is not reply to them, That way they have no voice.

link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I don't think anyone is saying that they should stop but they should release the info when they actually have something solid.

If you guys had any brains or actually put any effort into doing any research you would actually provide evidence to prove that the information regarding the FBI's profiling methods for uncovering pedo rings is false information and then you would explain away why these images are used on all the pizza places in question.

But since you havent and most likely can't then you should just sit by and let the real critical thinkers do the work your to lazy to do.

link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If you guys had any brains or actually put any effort into doing any research you would actually provide evidence to prove that the information regarding the FBI's profiling methods for uncovering pedo rings is false information and then you would explain away why these images are used on all the pizza places in question.

But since you havent and most likely can't then you should just sit by and let the real critical thinkers do the work your to lazy to do.

link   
a reply to: reldra

In the 1980s people made the same sort of comments that you are making. They too made such comments of utter disbelief berating people for making such slanderous comments about the wonderful Priests, Ministers of religion and let us not forget the Nuns. Then there were massive denials about Scout masters and teachers.

35 bloody years and the truth is surfacing. All those cases, many hundreds of them now before the courts; right around the entire world.

Go ahead Relda, bury your head in the sand. I have zero respect for your opinion!

Your attitude and the same attitudes is what allows these monsters to flourish.

It is a sad sad world. If I ever told my story people like you would come along and denigrade me.

Either open your eyes or just STFU.

It seems to me that you are very quick to defend these terrible shocking people.

P

edit on 20/11/2016 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
At least 99% of it is complete nonsense, but there is at the same time likely some sort of pedo ring that services political elite in the US. Was it just Epstein? I would tend to think if it was, well the guy got popped, so someone else would have taken his place.

I'm not in the least bit convinced that there's code words in any of the emails about "pizza". I don't think people are looking at this correctly. So my concern is more that people are not making many real connections and there's not any real focus going on with this investigation. There's thousands of scattered parts with mostly weak connections. You've got a lot of minds sifting through a ton of information, and this is the best they can come up with? I'm having a hard time thinking this will go anywhere.

link   
mybestapizza.com...

Maybe one of your genius's want to explain to me why Besta Pizza has changed it's logo since this information has come out???

YOU GUYS ARE SICKENING AND IM SICK OF READING YOUR ILLITERATE POST

link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
a reply to: Darkmadness

I agree, It appears the same people that always try to derail threads are on here at it again, Its somewhat bizarre that they are taking the effort to downplay this.

The best thing to do is not reply to them, That way they have no voice.

Who are you referring to?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join