It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I've been accused of being a pedophile multiple times simply for pointing out my problems with the evidence.

Yes you have pointed out problems with evidence. You have also pointed out corrleation. This really should be investigated by law agencies. No one wants a witch hunt..

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

WL is an objective news site with 100 percent record for telling the truth.

Have you been asleep for the past two years? Setting aside they have been co-opted for black propaganda, why would it be necessary for an FBI document intended to warn the public about a danger br leaked to WikiLeaks instead of being released directly to the media? In fact, why is it not posted on the FBI webpage?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

No one wants a witch hunt..

#PIZZAGATE IS a witch hunt!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 2-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Modern history tends to show that when conservatives make a giant deal about something it's either bogus or massively exaggerated, like Benghazi. Therefore I give this no credence.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

#PIZZAGATE IS a witch hunt!

Not asking for a witch hunt requsting the information is look at by law enforment agencies. I think at this point we should all be aware there is a problem
Did you hear about the sixty minutes investigation programme aird a week or so ago about pedophillia being rife in the UK and USA government. Was not considered suitable for showing in UK and USA just Australlia.

What about the lost list of peophiles in power lost by M15 and what about the secondary enquirey in the UK into peodophila in government... last week the enquiry crumbled.

What about the uncanny resemblance between the podesta brothers and the photofits for the missing girl in portugal. They look identifcal.

What about the fact the Podesta Brothers wiped there emails until the day after she disapeared...

I have never seen such an internet take down of information in my life conserning pizza gate. This is not being done for no reason..

Please people wake

sorry about spelling spell check broken and dyslexic :-)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Have you been asleep for the past two years? Setting aside they have been co-opted for black propaganda,

Wikileaks has been compromsised for maybe a month or so. As i said they publish truth.

Truth has no agenda is it up to us what we do with it but without information we no longr have the ability to make informed descisions.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Wikileaks has been compromsised for maybe a month or so. As i said they publish truth.

They publish whatever they are given.

Truth has no agenda is it up to us what we do with it but without information we no longr have the ability to make informed descisions.

But with bogus information we make bad decisions.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Not asking for a witch hunt requsting the information is look at by law enforment agencies. I think at this point we should all be aware there is a problem

Once again, here is a link to the FBI. Please look for the alleged document from WikiLeaks:

www.fbi.gov...

The document is a fake, designed to get people worked up over nothing. Innocent people are getting death threats because sick people on the internet look at pictures of children having fun at a family restaurant and automatically view them as sex objects.

Did you hear about the sixty minutes investigation programme aird a week or so ago about pedophillia being rife in the UK and USA government. Was not considered suitable for showing in UK and USA just Australlia.

Who did this investigation? Is there a transcript? Let me guess, no one has ever actually seen this documentary, but they have read about it on the internet.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Yes and Wikileaks was one of the very last places people had the ability to post incensoredobjective news. This is a concerted efforts by the powers that be to have information controled over the internet just like they do the newspapers and news.

Why do you think Obama was preaching about Fake news suddenly just before the pizzgate scandel.. Why do you think facebook has just entered filters to control the spread of fake news. Why do you think google has done the same. Why do you think the biggest internet take down of information has just taken place on the internet..

Its a cover up of epic proporion

I

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

No, it is exactly the sort of dangerous hoax that you have been repeatedly warned about. Even ATS has relegated it to the Skunk Works.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No, it is exactly the sort of dangerous hoax that you have been repeatedly warned about. Even ATS has relegated it to the Skunk Works.

Then is should be simple to debunk me.

Have you looked at the Podesta Brothers and the madeleine mccann case.
These guys wiped their emails the day after she disapeared..

Really telling me this story is not worthy of further investigation. That you can say one hundred percent that these two men not be hiding something.

If it was your child missing you might think different..

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Of course, but being that there are a gambler's fallacy and a fallacy of averages, I would say that arguing those mathematical aspects are still fallacies.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It is a pizza with a creole touch from what I gather.

The Haitian Pizza
Pulled pork, diced onions, green onions, green peppers, mozzarella cheese finished with lime juice, olive oil & Haitian pikliz.

edit on 2-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Those e-fits where released by Scotland yard in 2013, and said to be two descriptions of the same man from two witnesses.

The e-fit pictures, showing a white male, aged between 20 and 40, with short brown hair, were compiled by separate witnesses who both spotted him in the resort of Praia da Luz on the evening the three year-old disappeared.

Not only is the investigation weak but it is sad that people are eating it up without even doing some basic checking.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

They publish whatever they are given.

Oh, well if you say there is nothing to this then that must be the case. Where is your proof that there isn't an international pedophilia ring? Because frankly, there is more evidence pointing to something going on than not. What is the harm of investigating? And yes I agree death threats are not the way to go, but ignoring everything isn't either.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Maybe check out the purpose of skunkworks.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Why do people keep jumping to the conclusion that questioning the evidence means that things should be ignored?

Keep digging and if you find something don't post it on the net and whip everyone into a frenzy and tip off the perps.

Send it to groups that fight against these things or police units that have a history of following through. Like the officers involved in busting the Canadian pedo ring that included 350 suspects.
edit on 2-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Then is should be simple to debunk me.

Have you looked at the Podesta Brothers and the madeleine mccann case.
These guys wiped their emails the day after she disapeared..

Really telling me this story is not worthy of further investigation. That you can say one hundred percent that these two men not be hiding something.

If it was your child missing you might think different..

I don't think anyone has said they are innocent. What we are saying is that there is no proof they are guilty. Is there enough evidence to investigate further? I don't know. See if you can get a private investigator to work with local authorities to obtain a list of the flight manifests.

The thing is, there are 7 billion people on Earth. Police sketches will invariably look like many, many different people.

If either one of those guys had a sex-crime related conviction (or had even been a suspect at some point) I imagine those sketches would have been enough to draw at least some attention from law enforcement.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

WL is an objective news site with 100 percent record for telling the truth.

Have you been asleep for the past two years? Setting aside they have been co-opted for black propaganda, why would it be necessary for an FBI document intended to warn the public about a danger br leaked to WikiLeaks instead of being released directly to the media? In fact, why is it not posted on the FBI webpage?

Wait, that's a very good point. Do we have any actual proof that the FBI document actually came from the FBI?

I feel pretty stupid if we don't. Even I assumed that was legit.

If it wasn't legit, I would hope that the FBI would have said so, especially since (as you say) innocent people are being harassed. They could put a damper on this thing in a hurry by saying, "Hey guys, that document isn't ours."

Of course, SOME people would still assume it was part of the cover-up, but it would certainly reduce the number of rabid adherents.

edit on 2-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join