It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Oh I have appeared to have been a very naughty boy, I apologise if I have offended term and conditions.
Yes France RT still a load of commies over there.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sadly I trust Russia Today moreover CNN, NBC and the like..

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

When they are covering western stuff they are actually doing what our press used to do. But they fall down when covering Russia.

Attention serious anomaly with regards to missing children around Washington asweetdoseofreality.com...

edit on 30-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Reminder... serious anomaly with regards to missing children in Washington asweetdoseofreality.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Reminder... serious anomaly with regards to missing children in Washington asweetdoseofreality.com...

The anonymous source in your link is just plain wrong:

www.amberalert.gov...
edit on 1-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

new to this
unsure where to start a thread

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The part I find interesting about this is the parallels between it and the old fashioned Satanic Child Abuse scandals that used to crop up every now and then.

Only this one is the first I've ever seen where it's being driven by 'stuff somebody said on the internet'.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow, so every pizzagate thread is being closed and directed here???

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Question... Do you (or anyone) know if ATS is receiving outside pressure to censor these threads?? I'm interested seeing the ways Twitter/Reddit and other user based sites are going..

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Who are you directing this to?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Just a statement of my wonder of this fact

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Question... Do you (or anyone) know if ATS is receiving outside pressure to censor these threads?? I'm interested seeing the ways Twitter/Reddit and other user based sites are going..

There are rumors that alefantis and his lib elite buddies are about to unleash a mess of libel suits

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

There are rumors that alefantis and his lib elite buddies are about to unleash a mess of libel suits

If a bunch of people were messing with your livelihood and reputation in your community, wouldn't you?
I think it's a good thing. May open this up to be discussed in the court system - instead of just the internet.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're above thread contained very important information that cannot be buried in these off topic deflective discussions. The information in above thread deserves its own thread in my very humble opinion.

Dashen came across something ground breaking information and now most people won't get a chance to see it. This is just mind boggling.

Mods, I was thinking of writing thread and open letter to all those involved, must I submit that open letter here instead of its own thread?

Regards

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're above thread contained very important information that cannot be buried in these off topic deflective discussions. The information in above thread deserves its own thread in my very humble opinion.

Dashen came across something ground breaking information and now most people won't get a chance to see it. This is just mind boggling.

Mods, I was thinking of writing thread and open letter to all those involved, must I submit that open letter here instead of its own thread?

Regards

i appreciate your pointing this out but i would rather not get b&

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Multiple threads from different angles are allowed on politics and other subjects but not this one it seems.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I doubt it, too much could come out, not a safe thing for them to do.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Featuring intrepid investigator John DeCamp, a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran and 16-year Nebraska state senator, "Conspiracy of Silence" reveals how rogue elements at all levels of government have been involved in systematic child abuse and pedophilia to feed the base desires of key politicians.

It goes away even when people with clout speak out. Powerful money involved and powerful people!
humansarefree.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Last night I noticed someone alerted the powers that be in ATS about all the pizzagate stuff. The title was something about pepperoni. I suspect ATS said "enough" and did a redirect.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Just a statement of my wonder of this fact

What fact?

Has a mod stated that they are closing the other threads and directing people here?

If so, can you link the message?

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join