It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What's your point?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: purplemer

You are talking about two different things.

The words having alternate meanings on the chans does not mean that they have that meaning in the emails.

Go and read the emails containing the jargon and make your own mind up. As soon as i read them i thought they where code. Those guys really are not talking about pizza.. Use your nous

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Go and read the emails containing the jargon and make your own mind up.

I did.

I say they are talking about pizza.
edit on 30-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

(post by Man0nFire removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Man0nFire

That is because pizzagate has an indirect agenda that some people are against. They are using "the children" to push a religious agenda.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Man0nFire

That is because pizzagate has an indirect agenda that some people are against. They are using "the children" to push a religious agenda.

What religious agenda? What indirect agenda is that?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Man0nFire
What religious agenda? What indirect agenda is that?

Please, you have done it yourself in this thread.

I'm arguing morality.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The art work? an alien saying shutup lets # are you serious?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Where? I didn't see that in the video.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: Greggers

Greggers...weren't you saying that Comet Pizza was using the pedophile symbol on accident? As in an honest mistake?

I said there was certainly no proof that they knew what that symbol meant before they used it. Remember, in the original fabricated version of the story that was passed around on Reddit, it was alleged that the man who ran a sex crimes unit in the FBI was owner of the place, which of course would strongly suggest that the symbol was used knowingly. I EVEN SAID SO AT THE TIME.

Then we found out it wasn't the guy from the FBI who owned the place at all. So, add that to the list of lies. It's not the only one.

The truth is, both the triangles and the hearts are fairly common in graphic arts and in jewelry. I've said before that I bought my wife one of the "heart inside a heart" necklaces from a jewelry place long before I ever heard anything about this sick pedo stuff, and I promise you there are tens of thousands of people who are NOT pedophiles wearing such jewelry.

These code symbols are used in the presence of other offenders, to share their disgusting preferences in a clandestine manner. It makes absolutely no sense for a pizza place (or any brick and mortar store front) to put a known pedophile symbol on full display, where it would attract the attention of law enforcement (you know, people who actually do know what those symbols mean and who make a living breaking cases like the one alleged here).

I've asked for someone to share an example--one example--of a brick and mortar store displaying such a symbol that has been busted for pedophilia activities, and so far no one has come up with a single case.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

(post by anonentity removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Greggers

For the last time these are common codes used on image boards and the likes. They have been been used for years.. Much of this stuff have moved to the underwebs i guess now. Really got no intention of getting screen shots or wanting to look..

Want to look download a tor browser and look around yourself be careful and dont do anything illegal!!!

Im letting you know how it is.. Peeps on 4chan picked up on it because they are more familiar with such jargon as soon a i saw some of the emails i knew what they meant. A lot of this stuff use to be on the web and has been pushed underground now. But its very real.

Its not being made up. I have spent time on ats here and on chans in the past..

For the last time, saying you knew about it is not compelling.

Saying you saw them dig it up on 4Chan is not compelling.

The pedo-symbols document IS compelling to neutral third parties precisely because it comes from the FBI in an official law enforcement capacity. I am asking for such a document for the code words precisely because I want to see such evidence.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: erikthegreen

Honestly just look at any thread involving this stuff and you will be there to defend. You are always on the other side of the coin buddy. I hate to break it to you.

And no I'm not getting into some stupid technical logic game with you....you are saying there is nothing to all that has been shown to us in the past few months with wikileaks and dead bodies.

I don't need to quote you anymore than that...your stance speaks for itself.

Yes, my stance speaks for itself.

My stance is that the pizza-gate evidence is less than compelling.

However, it should be noted that you cannot locate a single post where I have defended someone who I believe to be a pedophile. BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Double.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The other thread I posted this in was closed so I'll post it here too.

Rt France picked up pizzagate.. Decent little article.

francais.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Oh I have appeared to have been a very naughty boy, I apologise if I have offended term and conditions.
Yes France RT still a load of commies over there.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join