It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Pizzagate an actual "thing" or is it limited to ATS & a few other sites

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Listen, man, I don't want you to feel like you're not being heard or like I'm sticking to my guns just for the sake of sticking to my guns. Honestly that's how I felt about Trump Supporters when they defended him even when he bragged about using his position as pageant owner to walk in on teen girls naked in the dressing room. I understand you want to appeal to my emotions much in the way I searched for emotions from Trump supporters over many detestable issues.

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you just as I have been. There is a lot of mainstream art that is not my taste. Movies or TV or Music that people love that I just don't like and have my personal judgements about. But at the end of the day I accept that some people like that and I can't assume it makes them bad people. They either have different taste, different experiences, or bothered by different things than me.

That's how I see this art. You want to know if I think its creepy? Yes. It looks creepy-- but not because of the rosey red bums, though I understand that aspect of repulsion also-- but because the people look sad or in despair and many of them have their hands behind their backs. Some even look nearly corpse like as though they are lying in a swamp or marsh. Not the stuff I want hanging in my house. However it is disturbing and thought provoking and perhaps that was the artist's intention.

But Marilyn Manson is a creepy looking guy who creates music I love and if he said he likes these pieces, who am I to judge. Everyone's got different taste. It's just art.

Bottom line, it's not enough to hang a pedo ring on.

Sounds to me more like conservative judgment. I notice many of articles point out the pizza owner is gay. Conservative judgment. Perversion. You do it too with these images... that judgment of perversion.

Show me facts.
edit on 23-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter>>> There's something there, definitely. But they've thrown up a smoke screen and produced dead ends and red herirngs under the cover of conspiracy theorists to discredit the damaging facts that have been uncovered. You get a crazy theory and its proven false, it wasn't a conspiracy theorist that started it, it was somebody else. Podesta and Weiner are two very sick hombres, but there are many more. The Clintons are two of them.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

That's how I see this art. You want to know if I think its creepy? Yes. It looks creepy-- but not because of the rosey red bums, though I understand that aspect of repulsion also-- but because the people look sad or in despair and many of them have their hands behind their backs. Some even look nearly corpse like as though they are lying in a swamp or marsh. Not the stuff I want hanging in my house. However it is disturbing and thought provoking and perhaps that was the artist's intention. But Marilyn Manson is a creepy looking guy who creates music I love and if he said he likes these pieces, who am I to judge. Everyone's got different taste. It's just art.

Well I'm glad you think it's creepy, at least we can agree so perhaps this debate is salvageable. Yes, the artist's intentions is clearly to portray humiliated children, but like you said, you would't hang them on the wall. I'll reiterate my previous point, it's moot to talk about the artist's intention and more importantly to consider the buyer's. Yes, MM is a shock rocker the same as Alice Cooper and Kiss, albeit, 150% increase but using him as a comparable analogy is a non-sequitur. We don't look at the artists, we look at the people who purchase the art. What are their interests? A little S & M perhaps? Some odd foot fetish?

Bottom line, it's not enough to hang a pedo ring on.

No, of course not. Everything is circumstantial and Pizzagate needs to be discussed in bite size amounts one factoid at a time. Without the power of a subpoena, the only tool to our disposal is connecting dots online. A simple paint-by-numbers.
If we can establish Tony Podesta has a strange appreciation for creepy kid art, then we can move on to the next factoid which would be, associations of others with the same affinity. Pedo friends, convictions, more art, etc.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Classic misinformation techniques. This is a political effort marketed to Clinton haters who don't need proof to be convinced. Anything at all that can be tossed on the pile just seals the deal for them. "The brother of John Podesta likes this painting.... These are friends they have... Here's an email about pizza..." And every step of the way the Clinton hater is expected to take a new leap of faith that the seller already knows they are willing to take.

You have people saying things like "let's burn this witch", which is ironic since that has always been considered an act carried out by ignorant people amped on false guilt.

Everything about this, the perverse judgment, the focus on Hillary, the extreme conservative pitchfork call to burn this witch--- all points to classic alt right deception to further segregate their followers away from the rest of society to a place under their umbrella of information. Alt right is creating a little mob trial.

I would suggest people FOR ONCE, ignore the Alt Right conspiracy factory and FOCUS on the actual FACTS.

You focus so intently on the brother and friends of people while completely turning a blind eye to the detestable actions and policy proposals of the man elected President. This is how he won, by creating this giant pile of bullsh#t that distracted away from the clear facts in front of them.

People need to educate their friends and families on these efforts to distract away from facts.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Classic misinformation techniques. This is a political effort marketed to Clinton haters

Then you must not be a supporter of Assange or wikileaks. The information released is what has lead to Pizzagate as I have pointed out. Not a political collaborated effort but an effort driven by regular people who found weird things out of pure dumb luck and due diligence.

"The brother of John Podesta likes this painting.... These are friends they have... Here's an email about pizza..."

This comment does not adequately describe the preponderance of connections to people with an affinity to children and the macabre. John Podesta likes photos of children in various stages of undress as well. Emails about pizza are not actually emails about pizza either. Removing the CP innuendo in "pizza" does not make the context of many of those emails about pizza. Clearly, "A pizza related map" does not make sense in the context you would have us interpret it as. And $65k on hot dogs at the white house doesn't makes sense either. You can't even fit enough people in the white house to consume $65k of hot dogs. But I digress, you don't need to have a leap of faith. You just need to ask the right questions. The next line of questioning is who do the Podestas know?

There isn't just one thread connecting all of this together, it's a collection of many and it has everything to do with a circle of people on the inside. You may need to look into historical events of child sex cases that have been swept under the rug which implicate people in high positions of the government, starting with the Franklin scandal and Boy's Town. You might want to take a look at Jeffery Epstein and his connections with the elite which involves black mail and pedophilia. You may also want to look into Eric Mcfadden, who worked for Hillary, convicted of a prostitution ring or the house of Lords, Clement Freud, Jimmy Savile or x men's Bryan Singer... All of these FACTS point to an undeniable truth about the not so secret society of pedophilia in the government and Hollywood.

So you can either admit it exists or just deny it as folklore. If you do agree it exists, then it isn't a stretch or any leap of the imagination to look more closely at the players. Players 1 & 2. Tony and John Podesta. They have a taste for little kid art which is highly questionable and creepy ---> James Alefantis owns pizza places with remarkably similar pizza logos as purported by the FBI pedo symbol list. 1,2 & 3 know each other. This is all FACT. Not incriminating facts but facts nonetheless. Is it a dead end or does it continue? It goes on further and further.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Well the mods removed my post with the link so I guess you've been over-ruled. And me too. I'm out. I've succeeded in what I aimed to do and there isn't any point continuing in a debate on moral relativism when it's about something much more.

Branded off-topic not against T&C. Don't know if you can call that a success although I'm not sure what you were trying to do.

i'll let you know my post was removed because the link to the art was considered to risky. I have had confirmation by the mod who deleted it and that was his response. I can't post verbatim as per the T&C but i can let you know that's why it was removed. I will call success on that and you'll have to take my word for it. Art has its limits.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Not incriminating facts but facts nonetheless. Is it a dead end or does it continue? It goes on further and further.

And there it is. Until the internet Hardy Boys find something solid then all the hyped up youtube exposés lack the kind of facts that make the difference.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I will call success on that and you'll have to take my word for it. Art has its limits.

That was your point?

It is a shallow win because it only shows the limits on ATS. There are things you can't post here that are perfectly legal and acceptable in other places. You have not actually proven anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Not incriminating facts but facts nonetheless. Is it a dead end or does it continue? It goes on further and further.

And there it is. Until the internet Hardy Boys find something solid then all the hyped up youtube exposés lack the kind of facts that make the difference.

but aren't all investigations circumstantial at first? When someone goes missing the police have no leads. They work to put together a theory. That theory is supposed to be falsified (supposed to) and if it is then they work on another theory. It isn't until their theory reveals "facts" and when those facts are enough they take it to the prosecutor or their supervisor. Then a warrant is issued to uncover "hard" evidence. You need to turn over a few stones and all investigations begin this way.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

edit on 23-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I will call success on that and you'll have to take my word for it. Art has its limits.

That was your point?

It is a shallow win because it only shows the limits on ATS. There are things you can't post here that are perfectly legal and acceptable in other places. You have not actually proven anything.

No, I kind of have. It's borderline perverse and it isn't acceptable. But my win was two-fold. It forced the conclusion it was creepy and it adds veracity to my claim that Podesta is creepy.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

They sure do but people are bandying about these flimsy connections as if they are proof. It isn't evidence of the actions that these people are being accused of.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

No, I kind of have. It's borderline perverse and it isn't acceptable. But my win was two-fold. It forced the conclusion it was creepy and it adds veracity to my claim that Podesta is creepy.

Kinda?

No, you have just proven that ATS doesn't want it linked to here. That is one step above you thinking it is creepy. Both are subjective.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don't know how much you know about these flimsy connections so i'll post this:

Let's start with the Besta pizza logo. That is a almost identical to the boy lover logo as per the FBI. This alone is not enough for a working theory. Can we falsify it or can we draw another connection somewhere? Does the lead go cold or not?

edit on 23-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Kinda?

No, you have just proven that ATS doesn't want it linked to here. That is one step above you thinking it is creepy. Both are subjective.

They don't want it linked here because it's too risky. And why is it too risky? You're not being honest here.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I've seen that and everything else. I call it flimsy.

None of it is proof of child molestation.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No it doesn't. I said, can any other connections to that logo be made?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

On the link to the art. It is ATS' call. That is subjective and not proof of anything. They feel it is risky not because the images are actually risky but because the connections that can be made are risky. That is the witch hunt part of all this.

I was answering about everything I have seen. I don't care what you think you can link the logo to or not, it has not led to actual proof of a crime.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

No it doesn't. I said, can any other connections to that logo be made?

Yes. A slice of pizza. It's not even the same as that logo. The segment is not broken and bends from beginning to end. With the slice of pizza, which starts out with the shape of a slice of pizza... lol... you have to include negative space to perceive the same logo. What's up with the dots. Should we just not worry about that not existing in the nambla logo?

I mean seriously, a triangle is one of few basic shapes, and it represents a slice of pizza pretty well. That some artist thought to make this basic pattern is just... normal. It's one of a dozen ways they could use the basic shape and come up with something snazzy.

That's it.
edit on 23-11-2016 by SignalMal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I have been quite supportive of Assange and Wikileaks. However let's be clear. Assange nor Wikileaks have endorsed or supported this bogus conspiracy.

This is the result of creative minds that were not satisfied with the leaked material so they invented a story where there was none.

The fact that you try to suggest Assange or Wikileaks supports this is further evidence of the misinformation tactics being used to push this false story along.

The most value that can come from this is for people to recognize these tactics and also recognize a consistent pattern of misinformation being peddled by alt right sources, who use social media such as twitter, Reddit and facebook to spread their lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join