It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This should probably be a thread of it's own.
majesticape speaks on FB

Last week, when Hillary Clinton’s emails were released, a notoriously scandalous internet message board quickly invented a wild story that suggested Clinton, her campaign chairman John Podesta, and beloved local restaurant Comet Pizza & Ping Pong were part of a secret pedophile ring. No such pedophile ring exists to my knowledge. This internet group found my YouTube video of my performance character -- Majestic Ape -- doing a comedy roast for a friend on her 30th birthday, an event which happened to be held at Comet...

I have never injured a child. I will never injure a child. I have never in my life engaged in acts of pedophilia. I have never in my life engaged in any remotely-Satanic rituals. My MajesticApe comedy roast was for a friend's birthday party.

Should read some of the comments.

We are going to use those words in your trial. You are assuming that no one has found anything substantial. ANON CRACKED PEDOSTAS STEGANOGRAPY INSIDE OF PNGS. comet is burnt. Besta is burnt. Bucks is burnt. P&p is burnt. & most importantly the Haitian kid ngo is #ing compromised. this is serious # and pretending not to know anything after the comments you have already made is not going to work. When you felt untouchable you inadvertently told a lot of what you know. If you truly care for children why wouldn't you take any of this seriously? Because you were told it's political? Bull#. Edit: honestly, I care about you more than you know. They already perceive you as a weak link in their operational security. You are actually in danger.

Text

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: Char-Lee

Definitely weird that was. Children in the subliminal frames too with all the sexual stuff going on

Secret menu
www.facebook.com...

The pizza looks like it is a sexual picture.

The red/peperoni area is pubic hair. The circle is the place they... ahem.. pokemon.

Very sick. Once you see it you won't unsee it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Restricted

a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

THIS image was found hidden inside Podesta Email:
i.imgur.com...
Researching it...
The owl as an Illuminati/Moloch symbol (The Horizon Owl)
The Flag with the large offset cross appears to me to be a blood-type symbol (Type O NEG)
korrekt.com...

The Templar cross is self-explanatory.

I think that's a stylized bat. Look at the nose.

On the flag, the color is different, but the first thing I thought was Nazis. I'm not sure which flag. The green would be red and I believe there was something else on there.

Sorry. I'm not an expert on Nazis.

Not sure if the link will work - tse1.mm.bing.net...

I'd say it could be a bat...but the wings definitely have feathers.

I did notice that it was odd that the all 'all seeing eye' commonly attributed to illuminate groups was placed within an upside down triangle nested in the V. And also I was wondering is there steganography hidden within this image.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

It's a Pokeball

Where you went is rather interesting, in a Freudian way.

edit on 19-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Anyone still not convinced? wow

I'm not.

I really am jaded and the shock artists are usually just show.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

The owl looks just like the Bohemian Grove Owl:

assets.vice.com...

Also The Horizon Owl:
img0.etsystatic.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Zipped data is compressed, not encrypted. Nothing secret about compression algorithms.

Zipped data can be encrypted . What makes you think it cant ?
Done
Next

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Nope you're just looking to hard

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

THIS image was found hidden inside Podesta Email:
i.imgur.com...
Researching it...
The owl as an Illuminati/Moloch symbol (The Horizon Owl)
The Flag with the large offset cross appears to me to be a blood-type symbol (Type O NEG)
korrekt.com...

The Templar cross is self-explanatory.

I think that's a stylized bat. Look at the nose.

On the flag, the color is different, but the first thing I thought was Nazis. I'm not sure which flag. The green would be red and I believe there was something else on there.

Sorry. I'm not an expert on Nazis.

Not sure if the link will work - tse1.mm.bing.net...

I'd say it could be a bat...but the wings definitely have feathers.

Yeah, took a closer look. It's a Great Horned Owl, but I'd still like to know what the configuration between the tufts is.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

after all of these years pointing people towards the Franklin Coverup, Jimmy Saville, Hastert and the rest of the disgusting satanic elite's evil acts

Have you seen this?

"An open secret"

I don't know whether to puke, shower or cry myself to sleep after reading this thread.

I am well researched on the Franklin coverup and Saville. But this new info that has come out with pizzagate takes the blatant evil to a whole new level.

Just search comet pizza on youtube.

These victims demand, dare I say, revenge. Yes, not justice, but revenge.

All you sick child predators, we are waking up and we are coming for you!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Guys and gals. It's went far beyond an encrypted photo. There are major links to some serious players. I've been with this since it's discovery in the coded emails and there's some very disturbing things happening. The chans and reddit were consistently being attacked and shut down/erased. What we have archived is solid. The most recent pastebin file is available for review here

Along with that, a good recap on alt media is here

And

here

We've had people investigating not report back, along with files removing themselves off Chan.

We have linked the death of a woman in Haiti to the incident when she got too close. Honestly, there's so much information I have physically backed up, I could go into it all.

Side note: I'm still thinking the badselfeater stuff relates to this in some manner. His whole setup and reasoning coincides far too well into this whole thing. With being about child sacrifice and all the mention of secret societies, etc. However, that is solely my thoughts, and no investigation into that has been done by myself or anyone else that I'm aware of.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: roadgravel
Zipped data is compressed, not encrypted. Nothing secret about compression algorithms.

Zipped data can be encrypted . What makes you think it cant ?
Done
Next

Sure,a person could zip an encrypted file. It obviously wasn't encrypted though.

edit

Chances are that an encrypted file won't compress much so it a bit of a waste.
edit on 11/19/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

Nope you're just looking to hard

Or maybe you see it plain as day and have a reason to deflect from it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

And sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Do we have a thread for discussing all the leads and/or new information? I don't want to take this thread off-topic, but that's easier said than done given the circumstances. Anyway, I noticed on Reddit, might've been linked in this one somewhere, where some guy who apparently worked at CPP said children were not allowed there after 7pm. This would appear to directly contradict his statement...

www.facebook.com...

Thursday November 10, 2016
S P O R T S + Humble Fire + Julian
> In the BACK ROOM of Comet Ping Pong
>> $10 CASH / "Doors" at 7pm
>>> ALL AGES / Definitely NO BYOB

I wonder why "Doors" has been emphasised? That's very peculiar.

The event details clearly talks about alcohol, so why are all ages allowed?

edit on 19th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Not being familiar with 4Chan, I'm wondering what does it take for a post to be deleted? Is it common or is it a rare occurrence to have a post deleted. If it's abnormal, do we have any idea how/why/by whom content is purged?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
The event details clearly talks about alcohol, so why are all ages allowed?

Don't now about this particular place but all ages can mean 18+. To me it says, no alcohol, so while it mentions it, it seems to be in line with "All ages".

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Not being familiar with 4Chan, I'm wondering what does it take for a post to be deleted? Is it common or is it a rare occurrence to have a post deleted. If it's abnormal, do we have any idea how/why/by whom content is purged?

Almost never. It's insanely difficult to get something deleted off that site. Most just go archived after a timer doesn't get reset. Usually they only get deleted if they're blatant repeats of the exact same thing, eg, four reposts of the same op. Or if posts are spamming the forum boards. To have such a very active topic bringing so much to light, have multiple threads get ghosted without archiving, was insane. It was also very calculated. Certain posts and pictures would get deleted and pages 404'd while I was personally reading them. I watched it in real time.

This was mostly on 4. Half and double Chan were still more functional but were also targeted. I am unaware if reddit was feeling the same pressure.

edit on 19-11-2016 by TheGlitchyNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Does anyone have the WL link or email ID for the email that contained the photo in question.

I thought it was in a thread here but haven't found it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Char-Lee

sh!t. this one tops the other video.
www.youtube.com...

Anyone still not convinced? wow

Kids show by a guy called the great zucchini:-(

TODAY! We have The Great Zucchini performing at 12:30pm as a part of our Friday Afternoon Kids Show Series. Don't miss him!

www.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join