It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Things change. If you want only the in crowd to know without attracting attention from others, you switch things up.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Thats assuming alot of gay men are paedos. They typically are not even close, and it is extremely taboo to be into young guys under 21.

The rainbow would be to obvious anyway

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

This video
is powerful.

Do you think this stuff is set up to catch pedophiles or do you think this stuff is really run by pedophiles? The connection to the Department of Justice is ridiculous if true.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Heres a little profile on James

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Blue and pink overlapping is most certainly a symbol for bisexuals. So you could be right , but when I hear the colors blue and pink I automatically think young children. So without undeniable proof, it really could go either way

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
After watching some of those bands videos, an interview with the owner, and reading into the investigation I couldn't sleep at all. My "spidey sense" is going nuts on this one the video with the interview and where the man is showing him inside I got an overwhelming sense of dread, I consider myself psychic and bit of an empath. This conspiracy is too much for me I'll check out how it unfolds but I haven't felt fear like that since I was a kid done researching the whole thing it has a pure evil vibe to it I'm outie! *runs in terror*

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Purple upside down triangle has occult meaning. Have the child rapists abandoned that one yet?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

Do you think this stuff is set up to catch pedophiles or do you think this stuff is really run by pedophiles?

As in this entire debacle? I can see where it could be useful, say in the case of authorities claiming probable cause because somebody went through Twitter trying to find accounts posting illegal content (even if for good reasons). If so then they screwed up because the real exposé is pretty much against the state itself - meaning they entrapped themselves.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColinForReal

Why is it that someone who owns a Pizza placed is considered one of the fifty five most powerful men in Washington. Knowledge is power. So how does making a good pizza, get you such an accolade.? just saying.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Why is it that someone who owns a Pizza placed is considered one of the fifty five most powerful men in Washington. Knowledge is power. So how does making a good pizza, get you such an accolade.? just saying.

he's on the list because of the people that visit his restuarant, aka people from The Hill.

What nobody is mentioning is that he's on the list behind several bloggers, party planners, and weather reporters. Oh, and a pitcher from the Nationals.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: anonentity

he's on the list because of the people that visit his restuarant, aka people from The Hill.

What nobody is mentioning is that he's on the list behind several bloggers, party planners, and weather reporters. Oh, and a pitcher from the Nationals.

Maybe they all made it to this list LOL

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Just saw this on reddit....too many coincidences.
NY Times CEO was Same BBC Exec Who Defended Pedo Jimmy Savile: Currently Belittling Pizza Gate

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
NY Times CEO was Same BBC Exec Who Defended Pedo Jimmy Savile: Currently Belittling Pizza Gate

Was he defending Savile or was he defending the idea of innocent until proven guilty?

Ben Franklin said "better one hundred guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer". That is the ideal behind presumed innocence.

If you want the guilty to pay then better cases need to be made. I can see why he would belittle pizzagate. Despite all their passion they failed to perform their due diligence.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

He was defending the BBC specifically because he was their chief executive. He put the business before the victims, and before public interest as well. The BBC tried to cover up the Savile scandal purely out of their own interests. Alternatively, they could've been protecting the state as well but that's purely a presumption on my part.

Now that he's got himself involved in Pizzagate, it really doesn't look good for him.

And if you haven't watched this video already, please do...

edit on 27th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

The video just keeps repeating the same things already known with the only new tie being bombs used in Yemen.

I've stated my position on this whole thing and it remains the same.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Do we have a thread for discussing all the leads and/or new information? I don't want to take this thread off-topic, but that's easier said than done given the circumstances. Anyway, I noticed on Reddit, might've been linked in this one somewhere, where some guy who apparently worked at CPP said children were not allowed there after 7pm. This would appear to directly contradict his statement...

www.facebook.com...

Thursday November 10, 2016
S P O R T S + Humble Fire + Julian
> In the BACK ROOM of Comet Ping Pong
>> $10 CASH / "Doors" at 7pm
>>> ALL AGES / Definitely NO BYOB

I wonder why "Doors" has been emphasised? That's very peculiar.

The event details clearly talks about alcohol, so why are all ages allowed?

I've been promoting gigs and club nights since.1997 and quite often put door times on my flyers. Usually the doors open half an hour before the first act. To me it reads like it's saying it's an all ages show so don't byob. Obviously licensing laws are different all over but here, in Scotland an all ages gig can sell alcohol as long as there's no alcohol for sale where the band perform, those under 18 aren't allowed where alcohol is on sale.

And the reason for all ages shows? You can pull more people in and make more money on the door...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I get what you're saying, but let's just consider this...

I think the bands play in the main room, that being where people would normally be dining during the daytime. The back room has been called, and I quote James Alefantis himself, as "the children's party room". There also appears to be no sale points in the back room, only at the main bar. The place is simply way too small to have multiple sale points. Suppose the band plays in the back room, that means people need to go past the bar to get there (I dunno how laws work in the US in that respect, but here the back door would have to be an escape route as it's the only rear exit so people wouldn't be able to use it for general egress).

In other words, if under-aged persons are present when a band is playing after, say 9pm, then they are very likely to be in an area where alcohol is being purchased and/or consumed. "All ages" does not automatically mean that there would be under-aged persons present, but given the context of the subject it requires scrutiny. Supposing under-aged persons are present on the premises after 9pm and alcohol is being sold, while I have never held a personal alcohol licence I honestly cannot see this being legal if it were in England, Scotland or Wales.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

#s man absolute scum !

they need to find out who directed that video from Don Giovanni records
and get them investigated as well

its propagating known pedophile symbology , any record label with any sense would drop them like a hot rock

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Apparently the producer of the video was Cassandra Lee Hamilton.

Here's the profile header for her Facebook account...

scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...

This would appear to be her as well...

lh3.ggpht.com...

Go figure.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Cool thanks lets ask her !

see that header on FB , MK ULTRA IS REAL!

I sent her a FB msg , lets see if she replies !
edit on 28-11-2016 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join