It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So how did the website arise from the .jpg? Was that the hidden data? Or was the .jpg idea just someone's thought?

I am starting to think people just make up stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Interestingly this is the first time I have looked up a name and all sites I tried said no listing for this name. I did assume that it had to do with infants or children.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

themillenniumreport.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Definitely weird that was. Children in the subliminal frames too with all the sexual stuff going on

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: denybedoomed

What the actual eff. That's some pure evil s#!t going on there.

If this band really performs at Comet i am so stunned. The place is an after school for kids club on top of everything else. it is to sick to embed.

www.reddit.com...

So yes this group with the sick songs some about children did play there.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I haven't heard anything before about Podesta being in Portugal when M. McCann went missing but I very much doubt that older girl in the photo is her. To me it doesn't even look like her.

2 UK police sniffer dogs detected the scent of death and blood in the holiday apartment behind the sofa, in the parents wardrobe, on the mother's clothes and in the hired car weeks later. The parents very likely know what happened to their child and it wasn't an 'abduction' very likely a death. There was even a statement given to police from another doctor ( Katherine Gaspar) had overheard Gerry McCann talking to his friend David Payne about child abuse.

Abuse could have been involved in this case but it's unlikely someone took away a 3 year old for child abuse and kept her for years, children that young very rarely survive an abduction by a 'stranger'. An abduction to be some politicians 'pet' is unlikely when there is evidence the child concerned died in the holiday apartment.

Having said all that, the portuguese police officer in charge has been quoted as saying security services were involved in the case. So yes, interesting connections.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is original research by a reddit poster about 3 years ago. In it the OP points out multiple pedophile rings around the world that have been news reports. It mentions two I wasn't familiar with, Dutroux Affair in Belgium and Presidio military base in San Francisco. Michael Aquino comes up in this one I believe. The author has done an excellent job of documentation.

It is a long read and you have to bypass some posters and move to the large paragraphs.

redditt original research

This, I fear, is so deeply embedded in ruling society that their is no way out. This is what the ruling class is and we don't vote them out of office.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: roadgravel

Here

Something about passwords and they've already been reset

WTF...what is that?!?!

...and to the one user commenting about how access to those DLs are now blocked, which means someone is watching now...

I think at some point, some official is going to take notice, get disregarded by his superiors, but considering how bad this truly is, I suspect "Life" will correct this is some way, hopefully.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Definitely weird that was. Children in the subliminal frames too with all the sexual stuff going on

Secret menu
www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Excellent find flyonthewall!

Pandora's box has been opened, after all of these years pointing people towards the Franklin Coverup, Jimmy Saville, Hastert and the rest of the disgusting satanic elite's evil acts, we are finally having the smoking gun evidence we need.

All of the information that has been uncovered within this Pizzagate, merits full on investigation from the entire power of law enforcement.

They spend more time, money and effort going after weed plants... kind a telling of how far reaching these horrific circles go!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
On a Mac you can open that jpg with "text edit.app". Looks like the usual gobble gook to me, but I'm not going to waste time trying to find the "treasure"

Also heard that there is a group on "reddit" that is fairly large and looking into it.
edit on 19-11-2016 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Secret menu
www.facebook.com...

Exactly what the f*** kind of secret menu are the implying here!?

Sick mofo's, unbelievable that they have been so blatant about it.

Truth always comes out in the end!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THIS image was found hidden inside Podesta Email:
i.imgur.com...
Researching it...
The owl as an Illuminati/Moloch symbol (The Horizon Owl)
The Flag with the large offset cross appears to me to be a blood-type symbol (Type O NEG)
korrekt.com...

The Templar cross is self-explanatory.

I think that's a stylized bat. Look at the nose.

On the flag, the color is different, but the first thing I thought was Nazis. I'm not sure which flag. The green would be red and I believe there was something else on there.

Sorry. I'm not an expert on Nazis.
edit on 11/19/2016 by Restricted because: ADDED STUFF.

Not sure if the link will work - tse1.mm.bing.net...
edit on 11/19/2016 by Restricted because: ADDED LINK TO FLAG EXAMPLE.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

The theory that the Podestas were there came from the police sketches during the investigation and the fact all his emails up to the date she went missing May 3 were deleted. The first email in the wikileaks from Podesta is May 4th. Of course, purely circumstantial. However, with the Clement Freud lead, and knowing Freud was out of the country, it is theorized the Podesta's stayed there whilst he was away. This could explain why Freud's sudden interest in the parents; mysteriously out of character for him. He was perhaps trying to glean information on the investigation by befriending them 2 months later. Meanwhile, the man turns out to be a notorious pedophile knighted by the Queen. Among others. Just need to place the Podestas in Paira de luz at the time of her disappearance and it's over.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Looking at the linked pic in a post, it shows that the zip file was concatenated to the image.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The file-sizes of those archives are about right for single uncompressed images (BMP, PNG) or multiple compressed images (JPG).

I noticed the tag on the two text documents and ran a search for "LGL".

Found this...

Large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia

Might be nothing, but it seems to correlate with this cable...

WIKILEAKS.ORG...

Waaaait... WHY IS ATS BLOCKING WIKILEAKS.ORG LINKS??? Aaaanyway, I fixed that.

To: luzzatto@aol.com
Sent: 12/20/2009 12:54:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Dupuytren's Advance Info for John Podesta

Hi Tamera,
On a routine visit to our Dr. Li, he gave me an abstract for a September
N.Eng. J. of Med. article touting the success of a study injecting
collagenase into Dupuytren's cords. Although not yet approved by the FDA, Dr. Li
thinks this is big news and recommended I check it out with my hand surgeon
as an alternative to my next surgery. He also gave me info on one of the
authors Dr. Hotchkiss who practices in NYC. I had tried to get into the SUNY
study a couple of years ago but was too late.
I recall chatting with fellow Dupuytren's sufferer John Podesta out at
your farm about alternatives to surgery, and thought perhaps you could forward
the attachments to him. I have an e-mail address for him from my mailings
from American Progress, but I suspect if I send to that it may get caught
up in some spam filter or something.
love,Trick

Both the above condition and Dupuytren's Disease, seem to be relevant in respect of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I think it might have something to do with excessive consumption of human flesh and/or blood, leading to a build-up or production of stuff which can't properly be passed out of the system (possibly cartilage), which might typically end up in the extremities.

Felty's Syndrome

The cause of Felty's syndrome is unknown. It is more common in people who have had rheumatoid arthritis for a long time. Some patients have Human Leucocytic Antigen (HLA-DR4) in their serum. This syndrome is mostly present in people having extra articular manifestations of rheumatoid arthritis.

Human Leukocyte Antigen

It's so obvious that it's a wonder how it has been covered up for centuries.

I am furious.

edit on 19th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

They were so arrogant they thought no one would ever notice and if they did, too many well connected people would never be brought to justice, just some lowly patron.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

sh!t. this one tops the other video.
www.youtube.com...

Anyone still not convinced? wow

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

S & f op for good investigative work

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: elementalgrove

They were so arrogant they thought no one would ever notice and if they did, too many well connected people would never be brought to justice, just some lowly patron.

I have long maintained that their hubris would be their downfall.

Sick bastards deserve the Karma they have coming.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THIS image was found hidden inside Podesta Email:
i.imgur.com...
Researching it...
The owl as an Illuminati/Moloch symbol (The Horizon Owl)
The Flag with the large offset cross appears to me to be a blood-type symbol (Type O NEG)
korrekt.com...

The Templar cross is self-explanatory.

I think that's a stylized bat. Look at the nose.

On the flag, the color is different, but the first thing I thought was Nazis. I'm not sure which flag. The green would be red and I believe there was something else on there.

Sorry. I'm not an expert on Nazis.

Not sure if the link will work - tse1.mm.bing.net...

I'd say it could be a bat...but the wings definitely have feathers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join