It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Oh, nobody has quite said "Hey, I'm a pedo"... you just sometimes know that they are. When it happens multiple times in a matter of a year, it kind of goes beyond coincidence. What's more is that when somebody buys you a steak and then starts crying, telling you not to eat it, you have to wonder. When a friend you've got close to talks about killing chickens, and then these Wikileaks start to expose stuff, you kinda realise that they weren't talking about chickens... rather children. And you report this how? "Hi officer, this girl said she killed some chickens but I think she meant children". Right.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: IAMTAT

what about Owl symbology of the 'greys' ? the ultimate conspiracy...

More Greek and Egyptian. Osiris and Artemis.
edit on 21-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Thank you, that helps me know where to start. I appreciate you taking the time to explain.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

That was already discussed. Why do you keep asking?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
And you report this how? "Hi officer, this girl said she killed some chickens but I think she meant children". Right.

And this is any better?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Mainstream Media Trying to cover up pizzagate by creating fake news with "pizzagate" as the title.

Nothing suspicious at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Mainstream Media Trying to cover up pizzagate by creating fake news with "pizzagate" as the title.

Wow. They are desperate.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The #pizzagate pedophile ring wasn't the only thing to come Podesta/leaked emails. There were references to selling "beanie babies some sassier than others" for $20,000, a photo of a little girl duct taped to a table, the circumstantial evidence linking the Podesta bros to the villa where Madeline McCann was abducted from around the time of her kidnapping, the witnesses e-fit photo bearing a striking resemblance to the Podesta bros.

Someone is throwing a heap of money to scrub this from the internet. Reddit, twitter and fb posts are all being shut down. The young human rights campaigner who was investigating a link between the Clinton Foundation and the trafficking of Haitian orphans was found "suicided" the other day. The rabbit hole only gets deeper from here.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wow. They are desperate.

So f***ing dodgy!!

Time to drain the swamp of pedophiles

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Wow. They are desperate.

Now their declared war on "Fake News" makes sense. They know a massive backlash is coming.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Wow. They are desperate.

This is from earlier this year, probably a coincidence? His name rings a bell, not sure if his name has been implicated in the latest developments. Still odd IMO...

From CNN

Kasich's pizza-gate in NY: He used a fork!

Considering how these sickos operate, I wouldn't be surprised if this was somehow subliminally connected. After the last couple weeks nothing surprises me anymore.

Just thought I would add some crumbs to the trail...

edit on 21-11-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Yeah they even used the time machine to go back to 2014 to plant articles using the term pizzagate.

pizzagate, 10 years on

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Yeah they even used the time machine to go back to 2014 to plant articles using the term pizzagate.

pizzagate, 10 years on

I understand your point of view on this particular example, it's probably not going to help convince you.

If I may, do you at least consider the possibility that "Pizza" could be a code word for something very disgusting? From what I can tell it's definitely looking so. Those Podesta e-mails and the contents within them opened up Pandora's Box so to speak. To me, it seems difficult to ignore all these connections.

You say we are connecting dots where there are none to connect, I disagree and believe that this is worth looking into and that the evidence is abundant. The people on here telling us that we have nothing are starting to appear very questionable, not you per say, but in general.

After all the threads on this, one's head must be very far in the sand to completely dismiss the possibility especially considering the history of the elite and their appetite for children.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420
If I may, do you at least consider the possibility that "Pizza" could be a code word for something very disgusting? From what I can tell it's definitely looking so. Those Podesta e-mails and the contents within them opened up Pandora's Box so to speak. To me, it seems difficult to ignore all these connections.

I think it can.

You say we are connecting dots where there are none to connect, I disagree and believe that this is worth looking into and that the evidence is abundant. The people on here telling us that we have nothing are starting to appear very questionable, not you per say, but in general.

I understand. An emotional topic for some people.

After all the threads on this, one's head must be very far in the sand to completely dismiss the possibility especially considering the history of the elite and their appetite for children.

Not only is the possibility there but, it is true that these things happen. That doesn't mean that it was happening in these specific cases.
edit on 21-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If I may, do you at least consider the possibility that "Pizza" could be a code word for something very disgusting?

Could you at least consider the possibility that "Pizza" refers to an Italian dish consisting of a flat bed, baked in the oven with various toppings?

If you think that every time it says "pizza" it means "paedo", then you'll have weird time travelling through Italy....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Thats a Nice Necroing done by Google then. Because it says November 19 2016

@IAMTAT
This looks like pizza ingredients on Obama. I wonder if we are about to witness this illuminati card being played.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

If I may, do you at least consider the possibility that "Pizza" could be a code word for something very disgusting?

Could you at least consider the possibility that "Pizza" refers to an Italian dish consisting of a flat bed, baked in the oven with various toppings?

If you think that every time it says "pizza" it means "paedo", then you'll have weird time travelling through Italy....

I have considered that possibility but I am not deaf, dumb and or mute so therefore I have no choice but to consider all possibilities, especially with the mountains of evidence presented. Are you in denial in regards to the abundance of evidence? This isn't a game. Disgusting things have been uncovered and some members are militantly doing their best to sweep it under the rug.

Are you agenda driven or just ignorant to the evidence presented.

I ask that with all due respect.

Edit:

You responded to my question with another question, I was polite and answered yours. Please answer my first question and perhaps the others that follow. Your deflections are duly noted. How you respond dictates whether or not I choose to ignore you going forward.

edit on 21-11-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Probably hoping to get some extra traffic by bringing it up again since there is a hot topic with the same name.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Are you agenda driven or just ignorant to the evidence presented.

That is a false dilemma fallacy.
edit on 21-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

especially with the mountains of evidence presented. Are you in denial in regards to the abundance of evidence?

You mean "evidence" like this hoax thread? Remember, this thread claimed "Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg "

However, that was just not true, but some people here still claim it as a fact.

This isn't a game.

It is to some people at 4chan and even here, they make up crap and the gullible believe it - this thread being a good example of that!

Disgusting things have been uncovered

Please show us where.... Lots of claims have been made, but actually with zero evidence.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join