It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sorry I kind of skimmed through.. Did someone replicate the findings? You can find the original image here:

https://__._/podesta-emails/?file=pizza.jpg&count=50#searchresult

I will take a look and see if I can replicate.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Just happened today - huge and powerful pedo ring busted in Norway:

www.nytimes.com...

I wonder if it is related somehow?

Abuse of infants
People are highly educated, lawyers and politicians. Raping babies. Wtf man. All of these pedo rings that are busted include people of high stature. And they're raping babies... Not homeless people, not retards, not petty thugs and criminals. People with high status who went to the best of schools, they're the sick #s and that's why i'm believing in all the stories.

Yeah, it's related.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Not only is it related it's almost like it's part of the job.

Maybe it's how you get the job.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The problem with Pizzagate and anything involving HRC's arrest is, by being found guilty of such crimes, they are indirectly implicating vast corruption within the U.S. top government positions and they WILL NOT do that.

If prosecuted, this would go into the history books and thus, U.S. history would be tarnished forever with leaders that have been pedophiles. As a nation, it would be more than a scandal, more than a joke about a cigar and an intern. It would be one of the blackest marks we could give to the U.S.

So, it simply will not happen.

Personally, I think it should. I think they should nail them to the wall with all they've done. It would be the morally responsible choice and be a win for the children. It would hopefully unravel this disgusting ring and improve this world that much more.

But it won't. They will protect them in the name of U.S. appearance.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
anything involving HRC's arrest

What arrest would that be exactly?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I might have to call BS on the embedded ZIP in the pizza.jpg.

It is known that the signature for the beginning of a ZIP file is not just "PK" which are the initials of the inventor. There is also 0x03 and 0x04.

wikipedia.org - ZIP File Headers

The official signature for the beginning of the ZIP file is:

0x504b0304 (Big Endian)

0x50 = P
0x4b = K
0x03 = ETX (end of text)
0x04 = EOT (end of transmission)

There is no such signature above found within the pizza.jpg. All that is found in the first "PK" hit is:

0x504b4ae8 (big endian)

Which doesn't mean anything...

ZIP files are generally read backwards, so the beginning of the ZIP files contains "end of text" and "end of transmission", and the end of a ZIP file contains "enquiry" and "acknowledge". Two instances of capital "PK" do exist in the file, however, the second "PK" doesn't match the official signature for the end of the ZIP file which is:

0x504b0506 (big endian)

0x50 = P
0x4b = K
0x05 = ENQ (enquiry)
0x06 = ACK (acknowledge)

The second instance of "PK" in the pizza.jpg is:

0x504bfa32 (big endian)

Which also doesn't mean anything...

Also, for every file compressed within a ZIP there should be a start header which is:

0x504b0102 (big endian)

0x50 = P
0x4b = K
0x01 = SOH (start of header)
0x02 = STX (start of text)

But that doesn't exist in the pizza.jpg. There are only two instances of capital "PK" and no instances in between the first and last. This means it would be an empty ZIP file anyway even if the start and end headers matched.

I think this topic is debunked. See for your self easily by downloading Notepad++ and installing the HEX-Editor plugin for it, and searching for "PK" with "Unicode" search setting. Or any other Hex editor for that matter. Then download the pizza.jpg here:

https://__._/podesta-emails/?file=pizza.jpg&count=50#searchresult

You should know the domain by now, its w!k!leaks.org
edit on 20-11-2016 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

I have to agree with this. I looked at the hex of a random image and it had a few occurrences of "PK", it's just random bits of code unrelated to archiving. In any case, I wouldn't at all doubt the possibility that some of the original email attachments might have embedded data in them.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

I'm with ya.

I looked into this. What I see...

There is one start and one end of image.

The PK seems to random data.

That image that was linked also showed the PK in the image but the other data with the "supposed" zip data is not following the end of image as stated. It think it's BS. The data isn't valid zip data.

edit:

I got the image from the WL site under attachment.
edit on 11/20/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This youtuber and his buddy are pretty bad***. He gets kicked out of comet pizza for doing absolutely nothing. They kick him out right when he goes live with his social networking device. Everyone in the joint is on edge while they were there and they say there are children and lots of human traffic in the back room of this bar a little before 9 o clock. Well he gets kicked out in part 2 and in part 3 he goes to besta and actually gets his pizza but there is a weird sign in besta it says "if you want to live up stairs go for it" and supposedly one about when delivering to a certain address "leave the pizza on the ground and do no knocks".

on a side note another restaurant on that block seems to be connected too called the red fox.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The problem with Pizzagate and anything involving HRC's arrest is, by being found guilty of such crimes, they are indirectly implicating vast corruption within the U.S. top government positions and they WILL NOT do that.

If prosecuted, this would go into the history books and thus, U.S. history would be tarnished forever with leaders that have been pedophiles. As a nation, it would be more than a scandal, more than a joke about a cigar and an intern. It would be one of the blackest marks we could give to the U.S.

So, it simply will not happen.

Personally, I think it should. I think they should nail them to the wall with all they've done. It would be the morally responsible choice and be a win for the children. It would hopefully unravel this disgusting ring and improve this world that much more.

But it won't. They will protect them in the name of U.S. appearance.

That's all well and dandy. Only one small problem. This story has already gone viral and too many people know. If 4chan was involved, rest assured, the world already knows. It is only a black mark if people don't stand up against it. Like I said, too many people already know.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
@hellobruce:
I just mean any arrest connected to her crimes such as money laundering. I didn't mean to insinuate that she had already been arrested.

@soulsurfer:

While it may have gone viral, it's mostly in our circles that we see it spreading. I was happy to see this get out as well.
However, I don't see it going much higher than that. And that's the thing. Why do you think they're cracking down so much on the "fake news sites"?

It's not so much how many people know about it as it is formally charging them and finding them guilty, which I contest they will not do in the interest of the Great American Image. If it's not official, it will just fade away after a few generations.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I just mean any arrest connected to her crimes

What crimes exactly would they b?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This video is explicitly suggesting that children were roaming about, going in and out of a "back room" at around 9pm on a Wednesday night (this Wednesday gone actually). That isn't normal at all, certainly not if it's a regular thing.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Just happened today - huge and powerful pedo ring busted in Norway:

www.nytimes.com...

I wonder if it is related somehow?

From Twitter here more

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The emails show proof involving David Brock, Mary Pat Bonner, and the foundation in general related to huge money laundering schemes.
Huma Abedin's islamic connections. The topic of this post right here. Monica Peterson adding to the list of death connections. This site has been filled with proof for over a month of her involvement. I'm not going to do this dance.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Do you guys watch your local news?...this crap is everywhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

But it won't. They will protect them in the name of U.S. appearance

We the people should not allow that to happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yeah it's so sick it enrages me to the point of violence.
I too believe because it covers such a large portion of government, there will be nothing done outside of a few patsies taking the fall to make it look like something has been done to clean it up.

But as far as it not reaching beyond sites like Reddit,4 and 8 chan, ATS,Drudge etc. That's incorrect.
For the past 4 weeks I've noticed every time I read comments on a large portion of tame mom and pop sites calmly discussing politics, someone poster refers to "pizzagate" and then gets bombarded by questions asking for confirmation.

These reactions of easy belief and asking for links to investigate info by these same people surprised me.
I think it may be because of the non-conspiracy minded older folks getting acclimated to trusting Wikileaks ,it has brought a lot of the population into the "light" of distrusting their government.
Now, 4 weeks later EVERY tame site is talking about in EVERY forum...I guess the world suddenly awoke.....
Whoda' thought it actually would've ended up being Pedophilia instead of Aliens that was the big secret ?
God, who knows maybe it's both and their somehow connected !!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The emails show proof

They do? Care to show the exact mails with the exact "proof"?

Monica Peterson adding to the list of death connections.

Evidence for that claim is what exactly?

This site has been filled with proof for over a month of her involvement.

No, it is filled with crap people just made up, no actual proof.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

No, it is filled with crap people just made up, no actual proof.

Can you specifically name something that was made up?

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join