It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BOMBSHELL Discovery HRC email Obama pseudonym pedophilia all verified choomgod catamite

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
why does the highlighted email address say 1@state.goy? Goy? Is that a typo, what is a .goy?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I found this one quite amusing..

bigdogwillyc@clintonemail.com

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So WHAT IN THE F&#K is Hillary Clinton doing with someone in her organization using an email that infers that they are the chief of the boys kept for homosexual practices?

That's not what is happening here.
Catamite in Chief means that they would be the top catamite, not that they are in charge of the catamites.

And if that account exists on that server, it's because some clown with admin access was screwing around.

Yeah, or Obama has a twisted sense of humor.
Either way, this isn't proof of anything nefarious.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Interesting...Teen Obama's 'Choom Gang' Choom dealer, 'Gay Ray', was murdered by his gay lover.

EXCLUSIVE: Obama's high school pot dealer who he thanked for the 'good times' was beaten to death with a hammer by his gay lover

www.dailymail.co.uk... lover-fights-flatulence-drugs.html

edit on 10-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
why does the highlighted email address say 1@state.goy? Goy? Is that a typo, what is a .goy?

I highlighted it because of the typo...when I made it .gov it came back verified.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Obama's childhood teenage gang was 'Choom Gang'
azizonomics.com...

And out of that group of friends, Obama, being the one who became POTUS, may now be referred to as the "Choom God".

Also, isn't choom a reference to marijuana/cannabis? And this choom gang was a group of potheads? not that I have a big problem with cannabis, but just to clarify, I do believe that one should wait until the cement in the head has dried and set first before messing with it by experimenting with mind altering substances. In other words, wait until you're at least 18 or 21. I didn't wait, and I turned out ok, but I do wonder if it caused some harm and if I would have been better off waiting.

Also, if im correct about the pot reference, why is Obama still using that name, unless he is still toking up from time to time? Or is someone else using it? Would be nice if we could hack into those accounts: the choomgod and the homosexual slave boy one.

Anyway, good find! Thanks for sharing bud!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This has nothing to do with HRC....it is her email

In one sentence? You should have that checked.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I just did this for my company and it came back with 2 email addresses I know exist in our domain and a gmail address from one of our vendors. There are few other email addresses from our company that didn't show up in the search results, but the three that showed are associated with our domain.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Headline thread title...

BOMBSHELL Discovery HRC email

Has to be sensational, can't believe some are still digging in her dirt. Who cares, she lost, good riddance...

Where is she anyway. Wandering outside the fence at the whitehouse? Flown to South America with all the other war criminals?

After Romney lost someone snapped a pic of him pumping his own gas in LA. Waiting for word, wherst has Hillary gone?

She lost, but some people it seems are not giving up and think she still has a chance...
If someone wants to make a thread, feel free. I don't know (exactly) what to make of this:

nypost.com...

wnep.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oh geez...more 'Pizza'.
More about teen Obama's 'Choom Gang' pot dealer 'Gay Ray'---murdered by his male-prostitute lover.

Raymond Boyer, originally from California, was an athletic surfer who earned a living as the day manager of a pizza restaurant near the private school where Obama and his teenage friends were taught in Hawaii.

Mama Mia Pizza restaurant, which also had a bar, was at the centre of a thriving university scene in Honolulu during the counter culture days of 1979.

The sordid end to the life of Boyer at 37 was in direct contrast to the young men he supplied drugs to who all went on to lead successful and productive lives.

Since getting high with Obama and his private school educated friends he lost his job as the manager of a local pizzeria and ended up on welfare living above a car repair shop.

www.dailymail.co.uk... lover-fights-flatulence-drugs.html

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

edit on 11/10/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

A Goy is a Jewish name for a non-Jew. The plural form is Goyim.
This is where the slang term for males, "guy" came from. "Chicks" as a slang for girls, came from "shiksa", a Jewish name for a Gentile, or non-Jewish girl or woman.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Why does it say 1@state.GOY instead of 1@state.GOV. That sounds like an internet prank, knowing it's short for goyim.

kenyaborn
easy links to sinister conspiracy theories.
calling Obama a gay boy
the obligatory jew reference joke

if it sounds like trolling, and smells like trolling...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So I sent an email to to the choomgod address, and fully expected a bounce back response as govt emails typically have an approved list of who is allowed to send receive them. The response I got was even more eye opening and confirms it was a Clinton server...

Notice the "CESC.local" in the postmaster return address? That stands for Clinton Executive Service Corporation....verified Clinton owned server that email is associated with.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Trouble is, these emails are actually on and associated with their server, so unless they are trolling themselves then....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenblaz
it looks to me like someone infiltrated that server/db and was able to create a bunch of accounts on there. This could be done using a SQL injection. I could be way off on this but some of those look troll like "bluedress@clintonemail.com.

-JT
**Edit to add** or someone just created the clintonemail.com domain and created the accounts. Are we sure that domain is owned by the Clintons?

It is M$Exchange. Authentication/authorization is done against Active directory where are accounts/passwords stored in Kerberos database (non-sql) and credentials in LDAP directory (non-sql).

Interesting are generic accounts like hdr22@*. These are usually pre-made with same trivial password. In some scenarios there are no way how to force user to change password if they are using only mailserver services.

For sure this is stupid and high security risk. This is another proof server admin was lame and not professional.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Trouble is, these emails are actually on and associated with their server, so unless they are trolling themselves then....

I would assume they are, in fact, trolling themselves.

I doubt very much that the president knows about the email address someone invented to mock him, or he'd have the guys head on a platter.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I wonder if James Comey looked into this.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Or...The Prez could choose a 'suspicious/mocking' name for his alias...so he could brush it off as "ridiculous" if it was ever made public.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The email site is just extracting anything that looks like an email from public websites. My company was not found. And a simple google search reveals this site: www.chicksontheright.com... (open the comments, hit ctrl+f, enter catamite-in-chief)
edit on 10-11-2016 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join