It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Well if something tangible doesn't comes out on this in the next 4 hours and Hillary gets in then this crime is going to be locked up like Area 51 for 50 years.

it probably will anyway, I honestly doubt Trump is outside all of this.
Under the massive rug!Who cares not our kids right.

She indicates that she was coerced to going on the trip by Barbara Webb.

She indicates that she attended a party in Chicago with King and the male youths. She indicated George Bush was present.

She indicates that she set [sic] at a table at the party while wearing nothing but a negligee. She stated that George Bush saw her on the table. She stated she saw George Bush pay King money, and that Bush left the party with a nineteen-year-old black boy named Brent.”

altereddimensions.net...

edit on 9-11-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

And then on top of all that, I feel bad, later, because displaying the divide/concquer thing shouldn't involve pictures of children or dead people, and it's horrible for everyone that it takes that to prove that particular agenda at work, in real time.....

To get clean we need all of the dirt to the surface and people need to stop being in denial and squeamish.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I think they are waiting until Obama cannot pardon her and they will Spirit cook her butt.

They are all a part of it so no one wants it out just like every other time! photos are taken no one wants it to come out.

altereddimensions.net...

A Conspiracy of Silence
In 1993, a film crew from Yorkshire Television in the UK travelled to Omaha, Nebraska to make a documentary about a pedophile ring. The project was funded by the Discovery Channel and set to air in 1994 in the UK and in the United States a year later. To their horror, filmmakers uncovered a vast operation functioning throughout the country that supplied children to the wealthy and political establishment for purposes of molestation, drug trafficking, and blackmail.

The filmmakers were in the final editing stage of the documentary when the Discovery Channel suddenly withdrew support for the project. To this day the documentary remains unaired. The film told the story of Lawrence King and an alleged cover-up that reached the highest levels of big business and United States government.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

However, there is intrigue into what all these mean. I could see many inquisitive FBI or police detectives taking a look at this and wondering if they need to check it all out.

Well, since there were a few FBI agents who apparently worked themselves up into a tizzy after reading a book called "Clinton Cash" that even the author said "Wasn't meant to be a legal document," I'm inclined to agree with you.

One of those guys will probably drive right into this.

I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere though.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Watch the Hillary cockroaches leave the country, so they cannot be prosecuted.

I think these people are very very vindictive, Trump will be assassinated she has friends in the highest places and leverage on others who are not friends.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

However, there is intrigue into what all these mean. I could see many inquisitive FBI or police detectives taking a look at this and wondering if they need to check it all out.

Well, since there were a few FBI agents who apparently worked themselves up into a tizzy after reading a book called "Clinton Cash" that even the author said "Wasn't meant to be a legal document," I'm inclined to agree with you.

One of those guys will probably drive right into this.

I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere though.

Expect Weiners laptop files to emerge again, and expect Weiner and Abedin to flee the country soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Watch the Hillary cockroaches leave the country, so they cannot be prosecuted.

I think these people are very very vindictive, Trump will be assassinated she has friends in the highest places and leverage on others who are not friends.

Not a chance. She is already marginalized. She doesn't want all the 3 letter agencies looking at her evidence of talk of a hit. Plus she doesn't want Pence in. She thinks she can get trump to go easy on any future investigations to move the country on. Lastly, she thinks she can run in 2020.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Lastly, she thinks she can run in 2020.

She's nuts then.
She barely made it through this cycle..... with all her head bobbling, eye rolling, seizures and collapsing.
No way she can make through the next four years, let alone run again.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I predict Clinton Foundation assets are frozen, especially if she gets a crim pardon for the actions as SS in exchange.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Can we set up a counter for each of your "leaving the country" predictions that only stops when one of them comes trues..... I'm going to assume you will come back and make a thread in a few months when none have fled......

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
And the problem with Secret Symbols is...... once they are found out, they are no longer secret. So, kinda stupid. Then what? Like a broken code, they become useless. And advertising or showing such a symbol in public then having it lose its secrecy means being exposed. More Stupidity. So I find it hard to believe. Not even as good as a secret handshake lol Jewelry that many people can see? Showing something secret is asking for trouble and obvious exposure when the short lived secret gets out. Sorry, it makes little sense.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Pizza and hotdogs.

Not good.

Spirit Cooking - just gross and Allistair Crowleyesque.

Where the three things come together with Jay-Z and Katy Perry, and there's a bad recipe.

I would never have seen this, not that I wanted to, without the help of ATS and the research that it pointed to.

What clinched it was the email about "no hair on the pizza, I hate hair on my pizza!"

This is just creepy in the extreme.

Some people would say, or try to say, that we are just connecting dots that aren't there, as in hear no evil see no evil, but that's just not the case.

Simple reasoning and deductive logic joins this circle, and it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

Except for looking into 9/11, and an experience that I had just over a year ago now, I never thought I'd be that creeped out over the doings of the "elite" in their private lives.

But something tells me that while Hillary is interconnected with these people and has dabbled in the occult to a degree, that she's not one of the main culprits, just someone who knows, given the people that she's connected with in John Podesta that Marina Spirit Cooking Crowleyite, Jay-Z, etc.

Ugh! Yuk!

Pizza and hotdogs.

Not good.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jaxnmarko

!4 |_| Fish?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

"no hair on the pizza, I hate hair on my pizza!"

Doesn't it strike you as a bit unlikely that a sinister pedo ring that had devised an entire lexicon of gastronomic code-words for child molestation would have overlooked inventing a code to specify pre-pubertal children?

It strikes me as an absolutely ludicrous thing to believe, and I'm calling 'hoax' on it.

Let's see the original email, please. But right now, my money is on this being some invention cooked up by 4Chan and taken seriously on here by people who really ought to know better.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Doesn't it strike you as a bit unlikely that a sinister pedo ring that had devised an entire lexicon of gastronomic code-words for child molestation would have overlooked inventing a code to specify pre-pubertal children?

It strikes me as an absolutely ludicrous thing to believe, and I'm calling 'hoax' on it.

Let's see the original email, please. But right now, my money is on this being some invention cooked up by 4Chan and taken seriously on here by people who really ought to know better.

Good point. If one were inventing a "code" to avoid detection, they wouldn't use sexually suggestive terms like "hair" and "hotdogs."

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I don't see why not as it appears that it was a rather loose code, just in case, when they thought they were speaking in private.

I don't have the wherewithal to go back through the research and provide the context to show that it was not really in the proper context.

Podesta is also known as a culinary wiz, so I don't see why he'd be into hotdogs in the first place.

The reference to on hair on the pizza was in an email sent him. He didn't write that part.

I also don't understand why that Spirit Cooking Allistair Crowley woman was in their circle, including Huma's and Hillary's, along with a pic of her showing a close relationship with J-Z.

Even Podesta's pic of 14 Fish on his left and right hand framing his head is a not so subtle reference to himself as a type of "hotdog" of sorts. To clarify a little further on that it's a reference to Osiris or what was left him to be eaten by a fish in the Nile. The way he drew the fish was even suggestive of youth or youngness, and the 14 could have a double-meaning.

It's very clear that it was code and not simply part of the conversation.

If one were to try to dismiss it, you would have to chalk it up to code among friends whereby these things represent something else altogether, but it sure doesn't look that way.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The reference to on hair on the pizza was in an email sent him. He didn't write that part.

Pffft. Hoax.
edit on 10-11-2016 by audubon because: link added

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I don't see why not

Because the whole purpose of the code is to avoid detection. Because a secret code used by pedophiles would absolutely already have safe founding words to describe the primary object of their deviant behavior.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Good point. If one were inventing a "code" to avoid detection, they wouldn't use sexually suggestive terms like "hair" and "hotdogs."

If they make it too subtle, then they run the risk of other pedos not being able to figure out what they really mean.

Creating a code that sounds truly natural, and not suspiciously like code-talk, would require a level of time and writing skills that exceeds what a normal person is willing to invest in a quick e-mail.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

If they make it too subtle, then they run the risk of other pedos not being able to figure out what they really mean.

Creating a code that sounds truly natural, and not suspiciously like code-talk, would require a level of time and writing skills that exceeds what a normal person is willing to invest in a quick e-mail.

And yet the color codes for various necklaces and handkerchiefs and the symbols mentioned earlier in this thread already have built in codes for everything from age to gender to preferred sex acts.

Because THAT is what the code is for, and without it, it is useless.

And to further the point (as if I needed to), these are not emails being communicated to the general public. They are emails being shared by specific individuals who already know one another.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join