It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Valkyrja

Buenos Aires is looking better by the day

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I'll never be the same after seeing that. Just so you know.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

I'll never be the same after seeing that. Just so you know.

Neither will I....but....?
tetra

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

archive.is...

What's the point of this, as well? Just wondering...
Frig. What's going on hereabouts???? Are we trying to end such objectivistic crap, or trying to propel it forward, whilst trying to pay each other back for things we cannot unsee?

Sry, Mousygretchen. I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around both images. So, we object, and then reidentify with the same???

And I'll tell you what that achieves, exactly: We may have been both on the same page, but after you posted that and I criticized it, for the same reason both you and I objected to what the other poster posted.....then we're now enemies. That's divide and conquer, purely, at work, for everyone to see.

And then on top of all that, I feel bad, later, because displaying the divide/concquer thing shouldn't involve pictures of children or dead people, and it's horrible for everyone that it takes that to prove that particular agenda at work, in real time.....

There is definitely no winning here, and everything attendant to this particular issue shows that to be the case right now. And those losing the most, those children affected by this issue, are the ones losing the most...Just goes to show how helpless we all are to deal with this, save them, or prevent further atrocities....
tetra
edit on 8-11-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

You're so wrong.

It should definitely be something that UNITES us against them.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am keen to symbolism. There is a video by the South African band Die Antword that makes a point visually to mock people like Lady Gaga. Not so sure about the lyrics really, but at the end the Lady Gaga character gets eaten by a lion. The owner of the lion asks what he just ate, the lion says, "the Devil".

This song has been out awhile, but it makes me wonder what it was that Lady Gaga did that sickened them.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You're so wrong.

It should definitely be something that UNITES us against them.

Yeah. thanks. I'm so wrong. and you are so right about that. that's why i'm here. so i could be so wrong. However, I think you totally missed my point, about both images, and what's wrong with displaying either one. But thanks for letting me know how wrong I am. (I knew I should have read this thread and never peeped once. Oh well. lesson learned. Never will speak about this again, as long as I live. That'll achieve a whole lot. Mouth firmly shut.)
regards,
tetra

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I'm not going to buy into you're attempt to make me feel bad.

I fully acknowledge that I may have misunderstood you, and am completely open to your thoughts and beliefs.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I know we were all let down over the weekend when Clinton wasnt arrested, but if we're honest with ourselves, don't we all know that red pill was way too big to shove down the world's throat. All trust in government around the world would be lost in an instant.

In the video by Steve P he mentioned a deal was on the table for a "peaceful transition of power", what if this is it?

What if that's why Hillary cancelled her fireworks? She knew!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think they are waiting until Obama cannot pardon her and they will Spirit cook her butt.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
anagram for Beast Pizza

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Watch the Hillary cockroaches leave the country, so they cannot be prosecuted.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

apparently lady gaga copied yolandis hairstyle. also Lady gaga offered "die antwoort" to open one of her concerts and that offended yolandi and ninja even more.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

That looks deceptively like an English sentence.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

some of this **** is the most terrifying stuff I have found online..ever.

You're not trying very hard, then.

It all just looks like bad modern art and 'edgy' restaurant gimmicks to me.

Pffft.

¨
I agree. This is hardly nothing compared to what u can find on the internet... sadly. there is 1000 times more disturbing stuff
and so far i dont see any shred of proof to any of this is true just some dots that have been connected by some person on reddit.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So now that Trump has won, I wonder if the FBI pushes deeper into this.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Has anyone gotten anywhere with this?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
So now that Trump has won, I wonder if the FBI pushes deeper into this.

Probably not, because there's no real evidence.

edit on 9-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

However, there is intrigue into what all these mean. I could see many inquisitive FBI or police detectives taking a look at this and wondering if they need to check it all out.

I mean it would be such a big bust. They would be famous. There would be book deals.

Also, Wikileaks hasn't stopped releasing. They released more of Podesta's emails this morning.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Fools because: podesta

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join