It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PodestaWikidump - Washington insider Underage Girl Hot Tub Party.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21467963]MagicCow[/post

No question that it happens. I just think there needs to be more clear evidence than code words and oddly phrased emails between people that all use the same lingo.

If it's a giant sex slave network, it's going to be much more complex and difficult to break than just a few emails. The whole network will need to be uncovered by witnesses, victims, and a considerable, undeniable paper trail.

I wouldn't feel comfortable falsely accusing someone of something so horrid. What if it isn't true? Stuff like that sticks with people forever.

The rule of law applies equally.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I said the same thing and got threatened.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Aaric, you can participate as well!

Now see that part...
I've seen a couple of debunking theories here, a lot of them hit brick walls when you compare the e-mails that have been posted.
If you compare them they just look real scary... Context yes, but twice? Thrice? All seeming to lead to one universal context that would account for all that was mentioned?
I know I should do more research of my own, but I fear I may not have the heart for this, so I'm leaving it up to ATS.
edit on 4-11-2016 by GreenGunther because: Exerts don't work in quotes?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Hey like I mentioned to Krazy - I hope you guys
are right and that I am laughably wrong.
I really hope you guys are right.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

LOL I read that.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That's why I spoke up.

I certainly understand how these things can bring out considerable emotions. We all have our hunches, and we know in guts that they're guilty of "something".

I want to see these people in shackles, and it sickens me to see them flaunting their power as if they're untouchable. We just have to be sure that they get busted for "something" real.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
there was something else on that chain,

> Also, if terrorists or unhappy former Clinton/Kerry interns with > submachine guns attack the farm during my remarks, we won't all die, > because I'll make a split-second decision lead us in a well-coordinated and > ultimately totally successful charge against them. This is going to be a > great day all-around.

link   

If you regularly receive emails telling you underage kids will be in a pool for your entertainment, then you're exactly as sick and twisted and you make yourself out to be by trying to defend this.

When did I say I was receiving emails. You made that up.

When did I say I am defending this. I have stated in the thread, if you can read, that I don't. Some here are trying to point out that things can be seen in both ways. People are only trying to understand what is there.

link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

Hey like I mentioned to Krazy - I hope you guys
are right and that I am laughably wrong.
I really hope you guys are right.

It's a tense situation. I don't really fault anyone for being jumpy.

The implications of the things surrounding Hillary are enormous. When she gets elected, she'll be tied up with legal problems that will paralyze the executive branch. It's a real big mess.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So the newly released flight logs of wjc visiting jeff Epsteins kiddie rape island dont do a thing for ya..

WJC, if what he was up to wasn't Deplorable, what is?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

To be honest, it doesn't matter who gets elected. Both candidates will be tied up in legal troubles for the foreseeable future. Trump has TONS of civil lawsuits pending, a few of which he is due in court for just after the election ends.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Does the host of the pool party also have children?

Are they nieces nephews?

I doubt a mother would take her own children to such a slaying.

That's what people like Jerry Epstein and planes like the Lolita Express are for.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yeah. While these emails may not cut the mustard, we really need to know why Bill and Hillary were verified to be on Epstein's plane on multiple occasions.

No one brings it up.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

"Hey, they're 7, 9, and 11, but they'll be in the pool, so they'll be occupied so we can eat and drink in peace".

That is the point here.
They could have easily said exactly what you did..... but they didn't.

They typed something that comes across differently.

Why make something difficult to understand when it would be easier for them to say what they mean?

edit on b000000302016-11-04T12:03:46-05:0012America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 12:03:46 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You're absolutely correct.

Maybe having these two lunatics tied up and unable to foist a disastrous agenda upon us is a good thing. Maybe it has to happen in order to clean things up.

Maybe there is a bright side to all of this.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

"Hey, they're 7, 9, and 11, but they'll be in the pool, so they'll be occupied so we can eat and drink in peace".

That is the point here.
They could have easily said exactly what you did..... but they didn't.

They typed something that comes across differently.

Why make something difficult to understand when it would be easier for them to say what they mean?

I really do understand your point, but I just don't get a feeling in my gut from this particular exchange.

There is just too much left to subjectivity.

Now the Lolita Express...That's where people should be looking.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Is anyone else wondering if all of these Podesta leaks are just an effort to set him up as a patsy? I mean, his name is everywhere..and it's all weird...where's Hillary?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Is anyone else wondering if all of these Podesta leaks are just an effort to set him up as a patsy? I mean, his name is everywhere..and it's all weird...where's Hillary?

True. I have not heard of one email between him and Hillary.
which seems exceptionally odd considering his job

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Pool Party
A party that focuses on swimming in a pool as the main premise

One of the only socially acceptable ways for half-naked people to wrestle around, even with other people's boyfriends/girlfriends I went to a pool party last night.

Everyone must have been horny as hell or something, because everywhere I looked were people sprawled all over each other, even the people that were supposedly taken. Not that I'm complaining or anything!

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: kosmicjack

True. I have not heard of one email between him and Hillary.
which seems exceptionally odd considering his job

I think Huma and Cheryl Mills were the people that actually talked to Hillary. It seemed that other people went through them to communicate with her most of the time.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join