It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PodestaWikidump - Washington insider Underage Girl Hot Tub Party.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If you include the cost of transportation?

I could see it now, a few hundred dollars worth of food flown on a chartered jet at multiple thousands of dollars.

As to the hot tub party, I think this is just a family gathering, and y'all know how hot I've been on the trail of these guys.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Bonnie will be Uber service..........meaning she will be the one transporting the kiddies to the party. I think "Uber" was just another name for the "taxi" service and simply meant the one providing the transportation. Nothing missing there, imo.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Good point. I forgot what it would cost to screen the food/shipment as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Bonnie will be Uber service..........meaning she will be the one transporting the kiddies to the party. I think "Uber" was just another name for the "taxi" service and simply meant the one providing the transportation. Nothing missing there, imo.

Ok that may be true. But I still don't see a pedo gang conspiracy here. I see a mother emailing excitedly about a pool party she is taking her kids (and their friend?) to.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Hence why I put the source wikileaks.

However, up to now that hasn't been the case. People have been fired based on what wikileaks has posted.

Wikileaks altering the contents would kill their credibility and they would have been challenged by now .

It's always a possibility. I certainly don't trust the organization.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

However, up to now that hasn't been the case. People have been fired based on what wikileaks has posted.

Wikileaks altering the contents would kill their credibility and they would have been challenged by now .

But you trust podesta wholeheartedly ?

edit on 4-11-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Never said it wasn't possible, but up to now it hasn't been the case and it would be disastrous for them to do so.

Plus if they did or would alter the contents , I doubt they did with this email chain since I don't see an earth chattering event being disclosed here . Just some vague speculation to be had.

edit on 411130America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 10:41:17 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

But you trust podesta wholeheartedly

Quote me where I said that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yea. You are probably right. After reviewing the full email I can see how it could just be either poor grammar or a typo. I still don't see any wrongness in this email though. Especially when you look at who sent the email and the part that was clipped off from the bottom of the email in the image in the OP. It's just a mom excited to bring her kids to a pool party.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I left off the question mark

Oopsies

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Well in that case. No I don't trust him, but I also subscribe to this idea. It's called "Innocent until proven guilty". Perhaps you've heard of it before? So I'm not going to judge someone without the damning evidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Agreed. Reading the full email even makes that more clear to me. I doubt very much that the rich and famous ' uber' their victims around from crime scene to crime scene. The word ' uber' stuck with me the second I read it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Agreed

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well in that case. No I don't trust him, but I also subscribe to this idea. It's called "Innocent until proven guilty". Perhaps you've heard of it before? So I'm not going to judge someone without the damning evidence.

What you sayi is plausible.

Except The line where it says they will be in the pool for your Entertainment.
Shouldn't it' say THEIR Entertainment

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This is the problem with the Internet Courts. We've got three kids being named and portrayed as victims of something very unpleasant. Let's hope none of them ever get to see this. Sexual abuse damages people and so does having an innocent memory turned into something criminal, seedy and disgusting.

These three, real children aren't chess-pieces or short-cuts to peer approval. They've got school on Monday.

If there's anything to answer for, you're right, it's for professionals and courts to investigate and judge.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
As far as context goes, this email refers tosay Democratic aides mounting an assault on their party with machine guns

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

What you sayi is plausible.

Except The line where it says they will be in the pool for your Entertainment.
Shouldn't it' say THEIR Entertainment

If we are forgiving the grammar mistake where she says that she will be the Uber transportation, then I think we can forgive that grammar faux pas as well. Especially without any other supporting evidence or emails that corroborates your suspicions.

PS: The email says "you'll have further entertainment". Which could mean anything. You do know that some adult just enjoy entertaining and playing games with kids right?
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I see lots of comments suggesting they need more context.
In what bizzaro world are girls this young being referred to as entertainment
not cause for extreme concern and extreme need to have these old pedophiles
heads on sticks?

I'm at a lose for words.
Why are those at top of power pyramid time and time again shown to be pedophiles?
Wasn't some conspiracy theorist recently "suicided" for allegedly finding a giant story
on a military satanic pedophile ring?

How many times are we going to tell ourselves it's just a coincidence or pretend
it's just a small group of people involved in this?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

That's because when the context is provided it shows that the email is from the mother of one of the children and it ends with her talking about standard outdoor dining lingo.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

The children were referred to AS entertainment

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join