It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PodestaWikidump - Washington insider Underage Girl Hot Tub Party.

page: 2
63
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Devils advocate, could they mean multiple kids are coming so the kids will have entertainment in each other? I really hope so. This is sick man.




posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
If true, these kids may have been victimized, if not true, they are being exploited for internet lolz. Come on, how about we don't add to their burden by doxxing and posting personal details? What if it was any of your own kids?


i made sure to leave out the 4chan link where really the mother doxxed herself



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Could just as easily be an invite to a party."Bring the kids they can swim while they adults talk! Anything to keep those rascals entertained!"

Again, I would love to see these fish fry but this is not the evidence that's gone heat the pot.
Even if it really IS about pedo activity the words and context are so questionable you will just look paranoid tin foil hatter if you try to convince someone.

Maybe I'm wrong. For the sake of the election , I hope I am.
For the sake of those kids I hope I am not.



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox




Id like to see further context.. and Id likento somehow know for sure these leaks are real..


They could be talking about their own children! Who are these people, do they have childrem of this age?

The email text on this post its the same as in the wikileaks email.



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The creep-o-meter is hitting the pegs on this one. I have kids. As amusing as they can be at times, I would never, ever, refer to them as the "entertainment" at a party. The fact that they seem to promise that the girls will be in the pool is very cringeworthy.

I would be surprised if even one of those girls had a swimsuit with her, if you catch my drift.
edit on 4-11-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)


+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They are into sicko pedo stuff.
Here is an ID for a wikileaked email: 1223066 (from the global intelligence files)

Here is what is in it, among other things:

RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday" If we get the same "waitresses," I'm all for it!!! Aaric S. Eisenstein STRATFOR



From: Fred Burton [mailto:burton@stratfor.com] Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:39 PM To: 'Don Kuykendall' Cc: 'Aaric Eisenstein'; 'Darryl O'Connor'; 'Copeland Susan' Subject: RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday" I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long ago, assume we are using the same channels?



Subject: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday" To celebrate all you hot dogs out there. Aaric, you can participate as well!

Note the 'waitresses comment.
Pizza... hot dogs?
Flying them in?
It sure seems as though they are speaking in code.



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My opinion it's a bit vague. As much as i'm in love with the dems and Clintons exposure, there
just isn't enough on that. As parent of a 6 year old my self, I can see watching and taking care of kids as entertainment.
But that's just me.
Now, if this turns out to be true... well then hang em high!



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That email was a particularly creepy one for sure. I remember when I first read it, it struck me how they were bragging about the use of taxpayer's money for the "dogs/pizza"...

I don't know man, seriously weird stuff going on.




posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Taking an email that has OBVIOUSLY been editted and displaying it with ZERO context. Talk about pushing an agenda...

This type of logical fallacy is called a Quote Mine by the way.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
First cc: tluzzatto@pewtrusts.org in being email of thread

In the email in question, in the mail thread

>> On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Tamera Luzzatto > > wrote:
>>
>> With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping
>> up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to
>> the farm in Lovettsville.
...
>> ... Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto

Sounds like this person is stating her children will be attending. Not so sure this isn't just an activity for the kids as with any other gathering of people.

edit on 11/4/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)


+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dashen

Taking an email that has OBVIOUSLY been editted and displaying it with ZERO context. Talk about pushing an agenda...

This type of logical fallacy is called a Quote Mine by the way.


i linked the original total email.

check em.

toodles



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That does sound like talking in code. Nobody would literally fly pizza and hot dogs from Chicago to Washington DC.



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There are first and last names in that email.

Should be easily verifiable.



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
That does sound like talking in code. Nobody would literally fly pizza and hot dogs from Chicago to Washington DC.


Why? I fly every week and I cannot tell you how many times I see people bringing local food back with them.

Chicago is known for its style of pizza and hotdogs. Dear Leader can spend the taxpayer's coin so why would he not indulge himself in some home cooking?


+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: butcherguy

That email was a particularly creepy one for sure. I remember when I first read it, it struck me how they were bragging about the use of taxpayer's money for the "dogs/pizza"...

I don't know man, seriously weird stuff going on.


Yes, and for those that think this is about actual pizza and hot dogs (food items), just how much pizza and hot dogs would it take to cost 65,000 dollars?



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't go to 4chan links. To me you are still quoting something that has been manipulated and taken out of context. Plus the parts that have been deleted are getting posted in this thread and CLEARLY show you are pushing an agenda here. This email was definitely taken out of context. Maybe not by you (you are probably just a useful idiot), but by some malicious person who knows better.



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yes, and for those that think this is about actual pizza and hot dogs (food items), just how much pizza and hot dogs would it take to cost 65,000 dollars?


It would be the air shipment itself that would be the bulk of the charge. I just had a pallet of product air shipped and it cost $9,000.


+13 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dashen

I don't go to 4chan links. To me you are still quoting something that has been manipulated and taken out of context. Plus the parts that have been deleted are getting posted in this thread and CLEARLY show you are pushing an agenda here. This email was definitely taken out of context. Maybe not by you (you are probably just a useful idiot), but by some malicious person who knows better.


podesta-emails/emailid/10052

nothing edited.

but you sure are convinced of your point before even doing the most cursory research.

agenda pushing indeed



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: dashen

I have been briefly searching to find if Tamera Luzzato has children. But they could be her nephews and nieces I guess. She is CC in the emails, and is director of the Pew Trust.

Ok clearly this is the family, I think this is just a family thing?

Mamas and Midwives




and the girls ages being relevant to the "entertainment"?????


I think 1 is a boy. All sex-ring dots need to be connected quickly and if Hillary/Bill is involved, blasted to every source that will receive.
edit on 11/4/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Come on, how about we don't add to their burden by doxxing and posting personal details?

Worth repeating.




top topics



 
63
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join