It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UKTruth

I see sick rituals as not a good thing, but that's not what Podesta is doing according to his emails. Just having dinner and looking at some art.

Observation IS participation. Marina has said so herself.. it is what the ritual NEEDS. She knows it, I know it, they know it, now you know it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Throes

In any case. Give me one GOOD reason to listen to this story as anything more than a bunch of conservative justice warriors getting offended. Keep in mind that I'm an atheist and will just dismiss any attempts to bring religion into the conversation immediately.

The story is that he's into weird stuff regardless of what your religious profile is. Just go on and read twitter. It's not just a bunch of conservative justice warriors tweeting about this.

Ok and? Since when is being into weird stuff illegal or cause for alarm?

It's not, but if you can't see how it's relevant to public perception during a presidential campaign run, then let's just agree to disagree.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sorry, wrong thread.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
LOL....
"I'm not a Satanist!"
...Sez Marina Abramovic @AbramovicM666

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

You do know that she also has physical pieces from her Spirit Cooking art?

illycupscollection.com...

paddle8.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is art? HA, no.

What IS apparent, however, are many of he posters in this thread and their lack of occult knowledge.

These are pagan rituals and are definitely done to invoke power.

None of you have any experience with any of this? With spellbinding?

Imy disappointed ATS.

This is black magick, as defined by Christians. It's simply nature, as defined by pagans.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

cool which one "Thatcher".....lol

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

I did some searching of my own about this semen/breastmilk/pig's blood/whatever cake that supposedly gets eaten. Couldn't find any legitimate documentation of that from the artist or legitimate artists' sites, but I did see this one cake she designed:

Her next piece is called Volcano Flambé — but it won't be in a museum. It’s a $20 dessert on the menu at the Park Avenue Winter restaurant at East 63rd Street from now through March 20.

The dessert is an avant gardé take on a traditional Baked Alaska, with dark chocolate ice cream, almond sponge cake and banana mousse encased in a Swiss meringue and topped with gold sugar crumbs. The dish is set afire with dark rum, and organizers promise the treat "triggers all of the senses and takes diners on a journey of hot and cold, soft and hard, dark and light, and sweet and savory," according to a press release from Creative Time, the public arts nonprofit that curated the culinary meetup.

www.dnainfo.com...

Doesn't have that "occult" feel too much.

edit on 4-11-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

paddle8.com...

Yes, I told about one I saw at the Guggenheim earlier in this thread... from '05. Im very familiar with Marina and her boring dabblings.. no wonder she hangs out with the little Germanotta girl.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

What?...no rat in it?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

paddle8.com...

Yes, I told about one I saw at the Guggenheim earlier in this thread... from '05. Im very familiar with Marina and her boring dabblings.. no wonder she hangs out with the little Germanotta girl.

So you do know that she doesn't always demand participation in creating all of her art. Just the performance stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

paddle8.com...

So you do know that she doesn't always demand participation in creating all of her art. Just the performance stuff.

And her dinner isnt performance???
I personally dont care one bit that podesta or anyone else went to participate, but dont be ridiculous and say that it isnt participation. Maybe read back a bit on my stance as you wont win an argument on it with me. I wouldnt care what religion they practice.. even sacrificing goats behind the whitehouse, but I wont pretend ignorance on what it is and is not.. nor should you.

ETA Maybe in your defense of "your side" you should recall that freedom of religion is a most precious thing in this country. It doent mean what religion the most agree with, it means ALL.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOL....
"I'm not a Satanist!"

twitter.com...

The replies are hilarious.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOL....
"I'm not a Satanist!"

twitter.com...

The replies are hilarious.

I find it hilarious to see her twitter handle ending in 666.
The things that come back to bite eh?

Here's a good idea of what would have been happening at Podesta's Spirit Cooking party with this sick woman, but fear not, the parties can be moved to the Whitehouse soon.

edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The fact is, we don't know exactly what the dinner entailed. It's entirely possible that she invited them to look at some of her existing Spirit Cooking art, with dinner provided. It's entirely possible she wanted them to purchase some of that existing art. Most likely, she would not do a performance for the Podesta brothers at her house before dinner. They've probably already seen that performance anyway at a gallery, and were interested in a private viewing of the physical art, possibly to purchase.

Really, is that too hard to believe?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The fact is, we don't know exactly what the dinner entailed. It's entirely possible that she invited them to look at some of her existing Spirit Cooking art, with dinner provided. It's entirely possible she wanted them to purchase some of that existing art. Most likely, she would not do a performance for the Podesta brothers at her house before dinner. They've probably already seen that performance anyway at a gallery, and were interested in a private viewing of the physical art, possibly to purchase.

Is it hard to believe she keeps with what she has alays done and her only aim in life it seems?? Nahh... easier to make up a dinner of meat and potatoes. Leopards and artists dont change their spots. Even if they did go for the participation.. who cares??

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

maybe it was something like this...Looks like they are having a jolly old normal time.

edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

To be fair, even the most devout satanist doesn't eat souls for dinner every night.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

A stripper and a food fetish. Is it really so shocking to some?

edit on 4-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I find it harder to believe a performance artist would perform for a couple of people in her house. I believe what she has always done is perform at some kind of public venue, i.e. for the public. Am I wrong there?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join