It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yes, because creepy SATANISM is so much MORE of a REALISTIC answer.

Generally, the most mundane and simple explanation is the correct one.

People who host creepy secret SATAN parties probably DONT email about them like that. Seriously.

Straws, they're for drinking NOT grasping.

Easy there Dante!

Yes you are correct, the watered down satanic bible version of satanism is not what I nor Mark Passio is talking about. I understand your knee jerk reaction without even going over the video, but I encourage you to take the 15 minutes and do so.

edit to add- Passio was a high ranking satanic priest before he began exposing it, he knows far more than I do, so as I said do take a listen!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Not everyone can (or wants to) watch videos. An explanation would be nice...

It's appears to be a live art exhibition featuring work done by this Marina lady.

She's in a room with white walls, she writes a message in red paint (obviously made to simulate blood) that reads:

with a sharp
knife
cut deeply into the
middle finger of your
left hand
eat the pain

Obviously a reference to the left handed path.

Then she throws some more fake blood/paint in the corner of the room to give it a 'splatter' effect. The she writes another message on another white wall that reads:

fresh
morning urine
sprinkle
over nightmare
dreams

Eventually she writes 'spirit cooking' in the corner of one of the walls in the red blood/paint, and then proceeds to exit into another part of the gallery where a Kenneth Anger-like film loop is playing on repeat. The film is a close up portrait of Marina. Her face is still and emotionless while a huge snake slithers across her shoulders and neck.

The whole thing is very reminiscent of Kenneth Anger's Lucifer Rising and the experimental Occult films of Maya Deren. If she is not a practicing Thelemite, she is at the very least familiar with the works of Aleister Crowley.

I'm not intimidated by this at all, but it does call into question what they could have meant by 'spirit cooking' in the email.

Her art is quite sh!t, IMO. She had two perfectly good white walls to exact her creative vision on, and she squandered it by filling up most of the room with painted words.

It's just words on a canvas, the cheapest kind of art.

edit on 11/4/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Yes, because creepy SATANISM is so much MORE of a REALISTIC answer.

Generally, the most mundane and simple explanation is the correct one.

People who host creepy secret SATAN parties probably DONT email about them like that. Seriously.

Straws, they're for drinking NOT grasping.

Just because you don't UNDERSTAND something or know ALL the details, doesn't MEAN it must be some MASSIVE evil occult conspiracy. This is how superstitions get created, lack of knowledge and FEAR.

Go work for the government. You'll see how LIFELESS and BORING the people are. Just like you and I.

You are supposed to pretend to have some credibility before going all in.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

She's in a room with white walls, she writes a message in red paint (obviously made to simulate blood)

I'm not so sure about that. It looks like coagulated pig's blood.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's not red paint it is real pigs blood, quite popular in satanic rituals.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I'm not so sure about that. It looks like coagulated pig's blood.

You may be correct. I hope they ate the pig.

Swine is divine!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Thanks for the description!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Let me get this straight.

Some people try to use dramatic concepts like Satanism and Occult ritual to make their mundane lives more interesting?
This upsets me. But then again, I was never supposed to see that. Irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

That video is messed up. Art stunt?

1st message you see being painted in the video (in a color reminiscent of blood):

"Mix fresh
breast milk
with
fresh sperm milk
drink on earthquake
nights"

2nd msg:

"with a sharp
knife
cut deeply into the
middle finger of your
left hand
eat the pain"

3rd:

"fresh
morning urine
sprinkle
over nightmare
dreams"

4th:

"spin around
until you lose conscious [ness?]
try to eat
the questions of
the day"

Odd to say the least.

And the Pizza references in the emails seem off to me too. Many odd references.

These words seem to be significant: pizza, dominos, cheese, pasta, walnut sauce.

Odd and out of place it would seem.

The emails even joke of if the new Hillary logo were a pizza logo (email subject titled "FW Ha")
Podesta Emails (...emailid/23561)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/22033)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/37971)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/26263)
DNC Emails (...emailid/21583)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/28204)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/40130)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/19859)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/23561)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/30613)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/32795)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/10037)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/30613)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/37465)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/34860)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/30231)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/43113)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/22823)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/28538)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/42458)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/37543)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/37072)
Podesta Emails (...emailid/43113)
Clinton Emails (...emailid/14852)

Some seem innocent and just weird with too many oddly placed references to Pizza, but I think there must be something more going on here. It's not just ONE or TWO emails. There are a lot of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Friends with all the right people too.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Dude, it's just bad art. The one effective thing she did in this 'art' is manage to subvert your attention by getting you to identify her work as being dark and conspiratorial. The very existence of this thread proves that.

So what if she believes that she is apart of a global satanic cabal hell bent on world domination? It doesn't make it real.

She can stare into Jay-Z's eyes for eternity if she wants to, but I promise you she will yield no enlightenment from the experience.

edit on 11/4/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Art Shmart....If you don't get it, well.....you just don't have that certain je ne sais quoi.

This is the kind of stuff that pushes the limits. Remember the controversy surrounding "Piss Christ"? If you don't recall that little gem, here is the description:

(Piss Christ) is a 1987 photograph by the American artist and photographer Andres Serrano. It depicts a small plastic crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. The piece was a winner of the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art's "Awards in the Visual Arts" competition,[1] which was sponsored in part by the National Endowment for the Arts, a United States Government agency that offers support and funding for artistic projects, without controlling content.
en.wikipedia.org...

These types of people have a certain kind of philosophical bent that makes them want to push the boundaries further and further and because they are so far out there, and actually get money for their "art", sometimes quite a lot of money, some people think they are super cool and intellectual. What do you think?

People that take performance art to outrageous levels probably have quirks in their personality that cause them to push the boundaries in real life as far out of what is accepted as they dare. Who knows?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

well well. These emails are the gift that keeps on giving. I can only imagine what dots the FBI are connecting. This # is just small fries I bet.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is off the charts level weird.

Painting with Podesta?

This guy is proving to be one hell of a sick b@st@rd.

If this makes it to the MSM it's all OVER.

Mondale will have outperformed her as she won't win a single state.

S & F OP great work exposing this.

edit on 4-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

These types of people have a certain kind of philosophical bent that makes them want to push the boundaries further and further and because they are so far out there, and actually get money for their "art", sometimes quite a lot of money, some people think they are super cool and intellectual. What do you think?

I think her art is mediocre at best. It's all gimmick and no substance. Not even any aesthetic quality to it what so ever.

Salvador Dali, Hans Rudolph Giger, Alex Grey... Those were some real artists that dabbled in the Occult.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

She seems like a sensationalist attention-whore and I'm sorry that she ever made the mistake of wasting peoples time with this regrettable excuse for "art".

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
PS if you think Herbert Sandler (one of the ones emailing Podesta and thanking him for Cheese, and asking if 'he thinks he will do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta") AND Herbert's wife don't look like complete sketchy psychopaths, you might want to get your eyes checked.

(these same people sold their bank for 2.3 Billion once the damage was done, back in 2006 before it imploded and contributed to the 2008 crisis)

content.time.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I'm more concerned with the fact that the many emails have repeatedly bizarre references to many specific words in particular (cheese, pasta, sauce, dominos), and that these could be legitimate references to nefarious activities that these people think they are protected from (maybe they even are protected);

but if there is any evidence at all proving it I hope it comes into public view so those in the wrong can be held accountable

edit on 4-11-2016 by FamCore because: spacing/formatting

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Isnt it evidence itself? Maybe you should contact a non biased news source and sell the story for the sake of visibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join