It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: UKTruth

here's more info on that
kreemart.com...

That's def Gwen Stefani. What a shame. Debbi Harry there too. These public events are done for the shock factor but then it's easy to dismiss as self-expression for them. Meanwhile the private parties are the real deal.

That's just disturbing. Symbolic Cannibalism? These people have an unhealthy obsession with this kind of stuff.

I guess you've never heard of the Catholic Ritual of Communion. Or are you disturbed by that as well?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So much ignorance in this thread, I've been forced to step out of the shadows where I lurk...

First of all, this is not a Satanic ritual. Aleister Crowley was not a Satanist. This "art" piece is clearly inspired by Paracelsus' recipe for creating a homonculus and the Kabbalistic golem. No one is drinking pig's blood mixed with milk and semen. That is fed to the homonculus. You can see Marina "feeding" the little statue in the corner in the video. If ingesting that gruel is an integral part of the ritual, I'm sure she would've done it on film. I've seen people do much, much worse in the art scene.

Second, the Cake of Light is made by creating one cake with semen and menstrual blood, burning that to ash and then distributing the ashes amongst a large batch of cakes. What does it matter if people eat menstrual blood and semen anyways? This is turning into a paranoid witch-hunt with a lot of judgement from people who seem to think their beliefs are somehow morally superior to all others. I'm almost more frightened by you lot than the TPTB.

I love how people with no knowledge of occult and magick suddenly become experts somehow and start making ridiculous conjectures and associations. Info on the occult and magick is readily available on the internet. How about educating yourself first before wasting precious cyberspace on utter bunk? Deny ignorance, indeed.

For the record, I do not support Clinton and I think Marina is a hack artist using occult imagery to seem edgy. And she fails at that even, imho. The whole thing seems like a weak, last ditch effort to sway the election.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule

K this b*** is starting to bug me now. First she was entertaining cause she's crazy, then this. Her new "performance" soon wtf?
twitter.com...

I like dogs better than people actually and she needs to step the F away.

I just want to add. People who commit sex crimes against children are usually involved with hurting animals. Got that from Cathy O'brien.

If you bothered to read the twitter thread, you would've seen where Marina says the dog is not real. Based on your post above, I can only assume that you're more bothered by animal abuse than children being raped. But this hack artist is the one with the skewed moral view, right?

So the dog is unreal. What you see is astral projection. Or stuffed dog drained before by Marina? Who knows.

I do not care. I do care if somebody is attending methodist services while supporting openly pagan artist. Why is HRC attending Christian communions? I do not care. I see she is dishonest. That is enough.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

Huh you seem like a disciple of this madness?

No more offense. Are there people who are trying to evoke some otherworldly spirits (no better words)? And what is important: Are they successful?

edit on 5-11-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

K this b*** is starting to bug me now. First she was entertaining cause she's crazy, then this. Her new "performance" soon wtf?
twitter.com...

I just want to add. People who commit sex crimes against children are usually involved with hurting animals. Got that from Cathy O'brien.

If you bothered to read the twitter thread, you would've seen where Marina says the dog is not real. Based on your post above, I can only assume that you're more bothered by animal abuse than children being raped. But this hack artist is the one with the skewed moral view, right?

So the dog is unreal. What you see is astral projection. Or stuffed dog drained before by Marina? Who knows.

I do not care. I do care if somebody is attending methodist services while supporting openly pagan artist. Why is HRC attending Christian communions? I do not care. I see she is dishonest. That is enough.

LOL! Yes, yes - that's what she meant when she said the dog wasn't real! It's an astral projection. FFS! What horrible alternate reality have I stumbled into today?

Why do you care if someone supports a pagan artist and is a Methodist? What does that have to do with anything? Would it be different if the artist were Jewish or Hindu? Are you trying to say that if you follow a particular religion, you cannot associate with anything produced by people of all other religions? Why am I even bothering to respond to such complete nonsense?!?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

twitter.com...

When asked during an AMA, if the dog was real...her answer was 'no'...but with a 'wink' emoji at the end.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Huh you seem like a disciple of this madness?

No more offense. Are there people who are trying to evoke some otherworldly spirits (no better words)? And what is important: Are they successful?

Yes, I am disciple of this "madness" as you so respectfully call it.

There are plenty of people attempting to evoke and invoke spirits. Christians attempt to summon Christ and the Holy Ghost on a regular basis. I can't say whether they are successful or not - I don't affiliate myself with religions that have a history of genocide, torture, oppression and child rape.

If you're asking have I been successful, then the answer is yes. It's a lot easier than you might think. In fact, many of us do such things daily without even being aware of it.

There are people who practice black magick. I'm not one of them and I don't think this Marina character is a black magician either. The occultism I practice is about expanding consciousness and recognizing the self in the other. I work to dispel darkness, fear and ignorance by spreading the light of knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Does that sound Satanic to you? Frankly, if TPTB are into the same thing I am, there may be hope for humanity yet!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Because it is not nonsense. There are various forms of Christian credo and dear Marina is violating them all on many occasions. I'm personally agnostic but I'm well versed in theology. Sorcery is bad for every christian church and what is Marina doing is sorcery (or new age bul#).

Marina is incompatible with Christianity - HRC should stand for her Credo. Or she is really progressive and gave up on religion? Good for her. But why she is so reluctant to stay in front as proud gay and trumpet to world that 90% of church goers are hypocrites?

I'm leftist. I'm Marxist, I'm f.g anarchist. HRC is corporate whore who have nothing to do with idea of equal society. It is on many levels SICK JOKE.

No, Trump is not our savior, it is another mad head from same rank.

What can be game changer is exposition of one of criminal families ruling USA/World for decades. Fall out would be devastating all over.

BTW, do you believe HRC is virgin? Its question of national security that every dirt will float up during election, or POTUS could be blackmailed by ... Putin.

Are you sure, HRC is clean?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Because it is not nonsense. There are various forms of Christian credo and dear Marina is violating them all on many occasions. I'm personally agnostic but I'm well versed in theology. Sorcery is bad for every christian church and what is Marina doing is sorcery (or new age bul#).

Marina is incompatible with Christianity - HRC should stand for her Credo. Or she is really progressive and gave up on religion? Good for her. But why she is so reluctant to stay in front as proud gay and trumpet to world that 90% of church goers are hypocrites?

I'm leftist. I'm Marxist, I'm f.g anarchist. HRC is corporate whore who have nothing to do with idea of equal society. It is on many levels SICK JOKE.

No, Trump is not our savior, it is another mad head from same rank.

What can be game changer is exposition of one of criminal families ruling USA/World for decades. Fall out would be devastating all over.

BTW, do you believe HRC is virgin? Its question of national security that every dirt will float up during election, or POTUS could be blackmailed by ... Putin.

Are you sure, HRC is clean?

I guess you missed the part earlier where I said I do not support Clinton. I'm here to try to inject some FACTS regarding the so-called "Satanic" rituals Marina performs and the constant smearing of occult and magickal practices by ignorant fear-mongers who fail to see the similarities in much of the practices of all traditions from all over. Did you know that the pentagram spells out "Yeshua" (aka, "Jesus") when you add the Hebrew letters corresponding to the elements of each point?

But feel free to remain willfully ignorant of the pertinent subject matter being discussed! Do what thou wilt

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sir, good luck in your quest.

Religiosity - as sexuality - is endless field and shouldn't be restricted. Unless you are running - maximum transparency advised then.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

a reply to: flice

You need to get us that email id

Got it!!

FOIA link state.gov

Cool! Good job

I see the date is back in 2010 and the dinner invite is 2015. I guess they all go way back.
edit on 5-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What does it matter if people eat menstrual blood and semen anyways?

It matters what mores and taboos are accepted within our society.

You can continue to do what you do individually in private. But, when it goes against either our laws or our society's mores and taboos, you WILL be criticized and should be.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

State should be secular. Could our leaders cut various forms of incantation on minimal levels? That is all I'm asking for.

What is your practice is none of my business. What would be POTUS say, do and think IS my business even if I'm farting in Central Europe. Hell, USA are bombing worldwide so its something like world contest. Dumber or dumbest - always bomber

edit on 5-11-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nice to see The Clinton Foundation feels Abramovic is a worthy charity:
twitter.com...

Can't help but think that CF grant money might have been better spend elsewhere.

edit on 5-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What does it matter if people eat menstrual blood and semen anyways?

It matters what mores and taboos are accepted within our society.

You can continue to do what you do individually in private. But, when it goes against either our laws or our society's mores and taboos, you WILL be criticized and should be.

Mores and taboos are relative and change throughout time. Nothing being done here is illegal. Nevermind the fact neither I, nor anyone else, needs to be "granted freedoms" by our so-called leaders to think, say, and do whatever, as long it causes no harm to others. I agree, one will draw criticism when crossing accepted cultural boundaries, but saying that someone should be criticized indicates a narrow world view that is ignorant and potentially dangerous. This is moral high ground, lynch mob type talk. It could be argued that progress and evolution is nothing but a string of cultural norms, mores and taboos being violated. We'd still be huddled in straw huts in fear of lightning and thunder if it weren't for the brave mutant souls who dared to question authority and status quo.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

State should be secular. Could our leaders cut various forms of incantation on minimal levels? That is all I'm asking for.

What is your practice is none of my business. What would be POTUS say, do and think IS my business even if I'm farting in Central Europe. Hell, USA are bombing worldwide so its something like world contest. Dumber or dumbest - always bomber

Agreed, states should be secular. But are you saying all representatives of the state should be atheist or agnostic? Or do you just have a problem with non-Christians in the government? You do realize that all of these leaders in the USA that have been dropping bombs and waging war are mostly Christian? I have yet to see any evidence that Clinton is a practicing theistic Satanist. She is definitely "Satanic" in the sense that I think she probably only cares about gaining more power and resources for herself at the expense of others.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Some have stood the test of time and have remained taboo for as long as history has been recorded. As I said, do what you will in the privacy of your own home, but don't expect the culture of society we live in to automatically ACCEPT what OUR society has deemed diviant. That, my friend, is not progress nor evolution. Pushing boundaries toward deviant behavior is just the opposite. We evolve by KNOWING when and what to change.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is odd. It's his brother asking him and his wife to attend a dinner about a cookbook that was written in 1996. Spirit Cooking involves bodily fluids. This could not have been about an "art" promotion because it was written so long ago. Tbh, it sounds like this lady either wanted to discuss the book over dinner or dinner was made from those recipes. What else could it be? So Podesta's brother has some kind of connection to this lady and at the very least he went over to this dinner. Absolutely bizarre.

So Tony likes to drink piss then? Actually by powers of deduction you can figure out that Tony's relationship with this woman is past the introductory phase which means he is ingesting some piss, semen, and blood or is at the very least interested in discussing ingesting these things. What in the fck...

Taboo or not, healthy minds don't do these things. When a dog eats it's own sht it is because it is malnourished or has behavioral issues. What's different here besides misbehaved humans enabling one another? Normal human beings don't look to these things for nutrition and to have developed a mind that can create a fantasy where this behavior is acceptable is so far from normal. It's the over or under expression of all the wrong genes.
edit on 5-11-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Woah. Reading this thread is like rubbernecking at a gruesome car accident. I had to stop reading at page 16.

For those who've tried to frame this exclusively as a left wing phenomenon, c'mon you know better than that.

It appears to have run rampant among some of the so-called "elite" (although they are the farthest thing from it, many of them) who've deluded themselves perhaps by the allure of power and influence, that only a decidedly Satanic moral relativism in the socio-philosophical context of Ayn Rand gives them the freedom as a permissive framework to do as they please. The "Sacrifice of Care" ritual performed at the Bohemian Grove comes to mind here. "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love under will." etc, but where it starts to get creepy is when Thelema-like elements are brought into play that involve the use of black magic including sex magic with minors. That's so bad and just so gross.

We see that it runs also rampant throughout the entertainment industry and to a large degree the MSM.

But as it comes to light, so too does it lose it's power, because if there's one thing that the devil cannot stand it's to be openly mocked and rendered absurd.

It's just so abhorrent though, words can hardly begin to describe it.

That said, in the face of it, it only deserves to be mocked and derided, including the philosophy and Occult practices behind it, which involves blood sacrifice and the sacrifice of innocence.

The idea I think is to produce willing victims, including the people themselves en mass, by their complete lack of awareness and consumption of modern "culture" offered by the same "elite" who employ as another trick in their bag of tricks, the enacting and consumption of ritual rendered allegorically and metaphorically on the big screen, which is rife with their symbols and points of manipulation.

Once seen for what it is and represents however, and a chain of reason and logic, and of love's own reason, which comes from Almighty God who works through people - is thrown around the Beast as it is at last chained in double-binds til the cows come home and point to the west, and then drown in the abyss of history.

It's a systemic evil, satanism is, and to the degree that many or most people have, at heart a satanist mindset (absolute protection and survival of the ego-self) whereby it's all win/lose, dog eat dog survival for the fittest with love nothing but a tool or point of manipulation for selfish gain and selfish pursuit - it's almost ubiquitous.

But, once perceived and utterly rejected for what it is and represents, each of our hands for a moment touches the chain that binds it and makes it howl in terror as it goes down, blub blub blub.

It then becomes the source of a type of pathetic comedy and mockery, nothing more and to the degree that it's not funny at all, we will press in and come to power ourselves over time so that the psychopaths and satanists will have nowhere to run, and certainly will find their routes to access to power removed one by one, as the good people come to power, one by one.

This issue simply must be something that the FBI are investigating.

But don't think for a moment that any of this ought to propel you to rush out and vote for Donald Trump though where people like Jeffrey Epstein and others like him are involved, given Trump's own relationship with Epstein.

What a God aweful predicament this puts the entire Democratic Republic in.

Those FBI and the Justice Department - they'd better do the right thing when this is all over and it shouldn't let Trump off the hook either if the net catches him too.

When all is said and done it wouldn't surprise me to see Tim Kaine become POTUS, but for the love of God, please spare us from past Epstein-buddy Donald Trump.

In Trump's favor, he doesn't appear to be into it, any more, whereas it appears as if it could still be a part of Hillary's lifestyle that "scene" given her close relationship with John Podesta.

We probably haven't heard the last of this.

May it serve to form the spine of a better and stronger moral backbone in the face of it, and may the new man and all future leaders recognize the value of a model of authentic leadership that comes not to be served or to wield strength and power, but to serve, and to be powerful in weakness, meekness and in loving kindness. Amen.

But please don't latch onto it as a means of attack against the Democratic left. That's not fair I don't think.

Did Podesta really write in an email "I don't like hair on my pizza" because if so, then it would appear that the codeword "pizza" has been decoded. And that thing about the young girls in the pool being there for entertainment, that was really creepy.

Enough for one day already! (tears himself away from computer).

edit on 5-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: EightAhoy

Yep. Podesta is a major foodie. He likes to cook and he likes to eat, so his personal emails will refer to food often.

He's also a big contemporary art fan, along with his brother and sister-in-law.

Does being a "major foodie" include drinking fresh sperm and breast milk on a full moon?---Because that's one of Abramovic's recipes.

well, then let's go for it
does she drink it? is anyone ever seen actually engaging in eating any of the stuff?

no. because it's an art performance. a freaky one, but just an artist trying to get attention like on any given day

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join