It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There are more people corroborating this story.... But still all rumours.
Doug Hagmann is the latest to say he knows that evidence of the child sex ring has been found on Weiners device and shows the involvement of both Clinton's.

I have counted 4 separate people now saying this.
edit on 3/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
The title of this thread is a little presumptive at this point, but it's the most succinct and descriptive title I could come up with for the narrative that is starting to make its way around the internet today.

A few places are reporting that the latest FBI investigation into Anthony Weiner's laptop has revealed a "massive child sex trafficking ring."

An FBI source has confirmed that evidence has emerged from the Clinton email investigation that a massive child trafficking and pedophile sex ring operates in Washington.

According to reports, at least 6 members of Congress and several leaders from federal agencies are implicated in the pedophile ring, which they say was run directly with the Clinton Foundation as a front.

According to an NYPD source, emails found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop detail trips made by Weiner, Bill and Hillary Clinton on convicted pedophile pal billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s plane ‘Lolitta express‘ to a place known as “Sex Slave Island“.

Clinton Emails Linked To Political Pedophile Sex Ring – FBI Insider

Anthony Weiner’s laptop contained details of several trips made by Weiner, Bill and Hillary Clinton on convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s plane to a location referred to “Sex Slave Island.”

Hackers are also well aware of the Weiner/Epstein/Clinton connection, as well. On an archived thread on 4chan, an FBI insider alleged that the Clinton email server investigation was just a distraction from the much bigger story concerning the Clinton Foundation and its connection to pedophilia.

BREAKING: FBI CONFIRMS EVIDENCE OF HUGE UNDERGROUND CLINTON SEX NETWORK

There are so many unanswered questions, and I don’t know what these 650,000 emails are going to show. But there are persistent whispers that law enforcement officials that were looking through them for the Anthony Weiner case found something big.
And the truth is that the FBI would have never renewed this investigation so close to the election unless a gamechanger had been discovered. FBI Director James Comey had to know that he was going to take a tremendous amount of heat for this decision, and to move forward on something like this without good reason would be career suicide.

WILL THE FBI EMAIL INVESTIGATION SHED NEW LIGHT ON THE LOLITA EXPRESS AND OTHER CLINTON SEX SCANDALS?

Those are just a few snippets/sources that I've found so far. Certainly, this should fall into the world of speculation until the FBI or someone releases (or leaks) some definitive proof.

But it also seems highly plausible given what we do know about the Clintons, Epstein, etc etc.

Do you think this is why the FBI made its controversial announcement about re-opening the case only days before the election? Do you think this sex trafficking narrative will be substantiated? Do you think we'll get any more info about this latest FBI investigation before the election? How do you see this playing out?

Sorry if this post isnt well formatted - doing this on an iPhone!

S&F for starting this thread -- so I don't have to.

I've been researching this topic all night and I'm 100% sure this is a real case of chlld sex slave trafficking -- many credible sources: former federal prosecutor Doug Hagmann, Steve Pieczenik, Ben Swann, etc.

Weiner was essentially a pimp (one of many procurers) for the Epstein/Clinton ring.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Been watching Steve Pieczenik myself appears very credible.
I'm gonna call it no election gonna happen it will be suspended....I hoped fake alien invasion but now I think this is going to take both Clinton and Trump down.
edit on 3-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: Greggers

It will, but it won't be released by the fbi- they're in on it.

This had been well known by anyone willing to read into the political elite for decades.
Not just the Clintons, of course. Think way bigger.

Have fun watching them all cover each other's assess.

Good Lord...

Any allegations involving epstein are more likely to include Trump than Bill, although they've both apparently visited pedo island.

And either way, this is all unfounded tabloid BS.

Wrong. The connection between Trump and Epstein is thin.

However, Bill Clinton has had at least 26 visits (that are known) to the Lolita Express & Orgy Island.

“Epstein, who counts among his pals royal figures, heads of state, celebrities and fellow billionaires, spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein's 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.”

www.foxnews.com...

But the real bombshell that you're not understanding is that Weiner was being used to procure underage girls for the ring and the Clintons were making money from trafficking these kids -- hidden under the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This subject matter gets me upset... Naturally...

But I think its much better to plow forward with a question, not shudder and ignore it.

There is a word I've seen bantered about, in chats, that gets me a bit suspicious, like its code for something not commonly thought.

Popcorn. A tasty snack...

I looked it up in urban dictionary and there were lots of slang to choose from.

One poster defined it as caucasian babies...

There were many other slang definitions...

Maybe I'm just paranoid...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
I am a fairly outspoken critic of Hillary Clinton.

I have taken her to task for her "alleged" criminal negligence as it relates to the handling of Classified materials, for her "alleged" criminal influence peddling, and for selling out America in return for Clinton Foundation donations and ludicrous Speaking Engagement fees.

I have also been known to comment on Bill Clinton's ongoing sexual escapades, and have certainly taken note of his frequent flyer status on the Lolita Express...his appetites are quite legendary, and it is not all that shocking to think that he might like to dip his toes into the young pool from time to time (or just about anything else to be honest).

But...Hillary too? Wow, that has never even crossed my mind. I mean, if any of this turns out to be true (and I have very sincere doubts), that would be just absolutely jaw dropping!

While it has always seemed a little odd that Huma kept Anthony around for a long time, even after he was slapped down twice for inappropriate behaviour...and that Hillary kept Huma around in spite of Huma's connection to such strange behaviour - it just never occurred to me, that it could be because they are all part of tight knit group of people who know a little too much about each other's nefarious sexual activities.

Maybe Weiner's collection of 650,000 emails (and who knows what else) will reveal a whole lot more than the "boring" old corruption stuff - and maybe that's why Huma is now nowhere to be found.

Keep an open mind. Don't dismiss a story out-of-hand because you don't like the source. I'm finding more real news from unconventional sources. The MSM is a State Propaganda Machine -- it's "news" is designed to move the herd in a particular direction. Those who rely on the MSM for the "real news" are among the most clueless.

Try reading the thread on this link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: RickinVa

a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Holy Sh*&...

Your sources are Anonymous News, Conservative Daily Post and Infowars???

What kind of brain infection do you have to have to believe this kind of crap.

I bet its the same brain infection Hillary supporters have. Must be spreading across partisan lines,,, we are doomed.

False equivalency is one of the symptoms...

Trumpites have planted their flag on BS mountain. The left isn't even remotely close...that's a reality thing, not partisan.

ROTFLMAO

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
if there is anything to this the truth will get out soon enough because too many people know about it to be able to keep it quiet.
The NYPD had that laptop and they know exactly what`s on it,there`s too many loose ends now for comey or Hillary or anyone else to try and cover this up.

I imagine the only question they are dealing with now is, should we come clean about this before or after the election?

The authorities will not discuss this in pubic until the investigation is complete -- that means after the election.

That's why anonymous sources (the NYPD source & the 4chan FBI analyst) have been leaking info to the public -- it's the ONLY way the truth will get out to the public BEFORE the election.

Fortunately in this case, we have credible sources like Steve Pieczenik & Doug Hagmann corroborating the leaked stories.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Someone trying to dig it out here.... Haiti kids vs. Clintons.

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I hope this horrid stuff being reported is not true. It truly sickens me and makes my heart ache because children are, to me, the absolute treasures of this earth.

But, many academics in psychology and psychiatry are pushing for pedophilia to be labelled as just another sexual orientation. They are trying to tell us to accept this even though a person acting out his/her proclivity (child molestation) would still be wrong.

In other words, the first nudge is to accept something as normal. Once that sets in, they nudge it up to the next level of acceptance. There are some real sickos in some academic circles and because they have the credentials and higher education, they think people should just roll over and accept their conclusions. No...just no.

I am sick at the degeneration and moral decay of our society. Some people cannot handle power. They don't have the wisdom and moral compass to keep themselves in check. They become diviants and lust for perverted outlets.

The push to create people who have no moral boundaries is intentional.

The Globalists are shaping the members of the NWO slave class -- they will have no moral boundaries or ethical codes or religious beliefs or gender identity or family loyalties or racial, ethnic, national loyalties.
Their perfect slave is one who OBEYS without question.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Holy Sh*&...

Your sources are Anonymous News, Conservative Daily Post and Infowars???

What kind of brain infection do you have to have to believe this kind of crap.

Those kinds of places are often the ones to tell us the truths long before any of the cowards in mainstream news dare!

Well said.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It's not surprising is it that that the ruling elites are pedos - I have a theory why.

For you or me if we sudden;y had enough money to buy that luxury sports car you've always dreamed of it would give you a massive thrill and make you very happy.

When you're worth $50 million+ or whatever you don't have to dream about it, you can just decide over breakfast to get it before dinner time - and anything else you want.

There is no thrill in your life.

So what I think they end up doing is looking for other things that give them that thrill, things that are illegal like probably drugs, and where sex is concerned the biggest taboo of them all - children.

In the past when homosexuality was illegal they were having homosexual affairs - now that being gay is mainstream, they need to look somewhere else - something that "ordinary" people (i.e. us plebs) can't and wouldn't do, and that is to go after children.

I also think this explains why suddenly there's loads of "non-binary" "gender stuff" going on - men who insist they should be able to use the womens rest room because they "identify" with being a woman.

I think these people are the ones who would have paraded down the street in tight little pants blowing whistles and being overtly "gay" when being gay wasn't as accepted.

I think some of them use their claimed sexuality as a way of shouting "look at me everybody, pay me attention".

But now if they said "I'm gay" people would just shrug their shoulders and say "so what".

So they need to ramp up their behaviour to a whole new level - push the boundaries of what is considered "normal" or socially acceptable to get the same attention they crave.

It's all about getting a thrill to fill something that's missing in their lives.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

That and the addictive dopamine rush people get from engaging in risky, taboo behavior.

I think they're a **** subspecies myself...a predatory one. (Specifically referring to "elite" pedo scum.)

It wouldn't shock me if a world-wide pedo ring was unearthed...not after Jimmy SaVILE, what happened to the two Coreys etc..
It needs to happen. The world needs a rude awakening. We need to protect our children.

edit on 3-11-2016 by Valkyrja because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2016 by Valkyrja because: Insomnia

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Valkyrja

That and the addictive dopamine rush people get from engaging in risky, taboo behavior.

Yes I agree and that's what I mean - "normal" behaviour doesn't give them any kind of rush at all because they can have whatever they want whenever they want it.

To even feel slightly "alive" or get any kind of buzz they need to engage in taboos.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

For many, that's exactly what it is. A while back I had the opportunity to drive the sports car of my dreams, and the rush I got from even that short drive stayed with me for days.

The "rush", as sick and disturbing as it is, of a taboo of this sordid nature is probably addictive in the extreme. The danger. The rush of "power". Even contemplating it in this fashion, I need a shower.

If this is true, no jail. Death is the only answer. Violations of every oath they ever took, spoken and unspoken can only be avenged, not punished. Death and buried in unhallowed ground so their souls languish forever in darkness.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

I'm convinced that Bill Clinton did travel on the plane known as "Lolita express", and find it disgustingly hypocritical the way they try to depict Donald Trump as being this raging pervert, it is rich.

Yeah because Trump would never travel on that plane..... oh wait he did.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Yes, he seem to have. ...and if he's involved in this, if this is even a this, he should hang. I doubt many will argue that.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
IF this is real and wiki acttualy releases stuff, it will sink a bunch of people, Trump included. Anyone whos ever met Epstein will be in trouble.

But, thats a big IF
edit on 3-11-2016 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039

At the very least you'll get a looksee. Even if it was only standing behind him at the checkout line of the supermarket...

Knowing him could lead to interesting times. If any of it is true.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
We already know the connections exist. Eventually the proof will out, one way or another.

And people will still defend her.

You do realize Trump and Epstein, were in bed together right, yet you don't see that, only Hilary. Sad world! :!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join