It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

Bill Clinton performed sexual acts on underage girls ranging from 5 to 14 years old in recent years.

Doesn't surprise me at all!!

Wow, Pax. Heckuva find.

5 years of age?? And the Secret Service just stands by lets it happen?

This is such a bad revelation for the USA. Time to change out the "e&a" for a "o&u" in the previous four syllable word.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Well, geesh. This country doesn't execute sex offenders. Maybe Epstein and the gang are victims of abuse and are being denied sex gratification by a nation of women who spiritually serve spiritual babylon, refuse baptism and the Holy Spirit and therefore their sole mission in life is to try and DEMOTIVATE the sexual advances of noble men towards adult women.

If these men are only victimizing the daughters of spiritual babylon, the daughters of immoral women who refuse baptism, who cares if they are between 16 and 18. And these young women are offering themselves willingly for money.

Let me know when the daughters of the spiritual House of Israel are getting abused. I'll get concerned. But if these women like Epstein were visiting were of the spiritual House of Israel they wouldn't be in the position to be prostituting themselves in the first place. A Higher Power would prevent it.

I wasn't commenting on what crimes Epstein may or may not be guilty of but rather what I found to be a warped world view presented with the verbiage of Christianity. It's unscriptual to suggest that an unsaved woman in prostitution is without value and therefore any abuse she may suffer is unworthy of concern. I also find no reason to assume that a prostitute is necessarily reprobate. A whore monger is no better. They both however can call on the Lord and be saved. Is the Arm of the Lord shortened?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well Bill already proved to be into young people. He was the damn President and couldnt hold himself back! Most people just thought he was some sort of player and bored but it might have been much deeper. It wasnt pride, maybe he was sick and we just wrote it off. OMG

Theres only one thing Americans hate more than terrorists and taxes and that people that # with kids. They will be hung if this is even remotely true. If its gonna be debunked or proven, I bet it happens through someone on here. WOW

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Yes, that is an excellent point. I was explaining something very similar to that the other day, to my silly yet sassy, sister-in-law named Gerta.

(She was talking about how confusing all the different religions and new age religions were)

And i explained. Girl, just like Shakesphere said and I paraphrase here "God doesn't give a sweet sh*t what you call him/her/it/everything/whatever/nothing/perhaps something? A name is a name. What matters is how you act. --- what you believe to be good and true.

And if it get's really confusing --- Just try to worship a God that doesn't "F*** little kids" That's all. That's enough I think.

(Well also, I'm sure God wouldn't mind if we made a point of not exploiting, degrading or humiliating our fellow brothers and sisters)

And maybe we could try not destroy the place.
edit on 2-11-2016 by OwenandNoelle because: I just wanna

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
drunken rant, needed to delete this 2nd post, sorry!
edit on 3-11-2016 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wall street journal is reporting recordings of a witness threw everyone in the FBI up in arms... Anyone able to get some info on that? I'm not paying 12 bucks to just read it when I get up for work lol

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Wall street journal is reporting recordings of a witness threw everyone in the FBI up in arms... Anyone able to get some info on that? I'm not paying 12 bucks to just read it when I get up for work lol

I read the WSJ article. To me, it sounds like some FBI agents infatuated with alternative, right-leaning media got all up in arms after reading a book called "Clinton Cash." Senior officials thought the case was weak, and the FBI divided into two factions, kind of like what happens here on ATS, only with people who ought to know better.

At one point they secretly recorded someone who was not a Clinton Foundation insider who said something nefarious about the foundation, but senior officials called it heresay, which it was.

There really isn't anything in the article that spells out exactly what the evidence is, other than the book and some recording from someone who wasn't part of the foundation and who said God only knows what.

Here's the link: www.wsj.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

What a surprise. More fantasies from worthless extremists. Proof that stupidity transcends even the most difficult and challenging of careers. Conspiracy theories are not worth all this. It's a crock. What a let down. They always say they have the goods on the Clinton's and it never happens. All these people are full of sht.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
a reply to: Greggers

Can you substantiate the Trump-Epstein connection?

The Bill-Epstein connection is already well documented.

ETA: A quick Google search for "Trump Epstein" does indeed yield some good reading. As of yet though, it seems to me that Bill and Epstein were a bit more connected than Trump and Epstein.

Reading...

Oh yeah. Bill still appears to have much more connections to and time spent with Epstein.

Trump is quoted saying what a swell guy Epstein is and that he likes his women a little on the "younger" side. There is also the woman who claims she was raped by Trump at one of Epstein's parties -- there's a hearing on that in December.

I'm sure if we keep talking about it, one of the Hillary shills will provide some links for you.

What you are not mentioning is that this allegation was made in April of 2016 when it appeared Trump was actually going to become the Republican Party Nominee. It was initially dismissed as the statute of limitations had elapsed, but was re-filed in June of 2016. Trump was nominated in July of 2016.

In October of 2016, when it appeared that Hillary was NOT going to be able to easily defeat Trump, numerous women came forward claiming Trump groped them. Each and every one of the accusers had stories with more holes than swiss cheese.

Apparently, these women did not come forward when the incidents happened, and only chose to do so when Trump was actually a threat to the Clintons.

Strange coincidence?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Clinton's sip cocktails with Trump and his friends are Bill's friends and you still don't get it? If anything, Trump has been more forward about his affinity for young girls than Bill. Hate to break it to you, but they're all perverts.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

One that's long overdue, regardless of political affiliation.

If any bit of this is true, and I'll be honest, I don't want it to be for obvious reasons, the lampposts around the nation need to have some decorations hanging from them...

...and I don't mean holiday.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Clinton's sip cocktails with Trump and his friends are Bill's friends and you still don't get it? If anything, Trump has been more forward about his affinity for young girls than Bill. Hate to break it to you, but they're all perverts.

Hate to break this to you, but Bill Clinton is a proven liar and has numerous allegations of raping victims since his time in Arkansas.

Trump, on the other hand, has been in the public spotlight for decades, and not one sexual assault claim was made against him until he put an (R) after his name and went from people laughing and thinking it was a joke that he was running for president to the 'Oh S###!!!" thought balloons that popped up over their heads.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: burdman30ott6

One that's long overdue, regardless of political affiliation.

If any bit of this is true, and I'll be honest, I don't want it to be for obvious reasons, the lampposts around the nation need to have some decorations hanging from them...

...and I don't mean holiday.

You mean Hillary Clinton dolls hanging by the neck? That, of course, would be considered a "thought crime".
edit on 3-11-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Clinton "dolls". Wiener "dolls". Whoever "dolls". With specially raised crows to pick at their eyes...

Anyone who would think this is at all acceptable deserves nothing less by way of punishment. MHO, of course.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Clinton "dolls". Wiener "dolls". Whoever "dolls". With specially raised crows to pick at their eyes...

Anyone who would think this is at all acceptable deserves nothing less by way of punishment. MHO, of course.

Heaven forbid!!! I think I have the vapors ... oh my

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

vapors?

How very Victorian of you.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So, I was thinking what do I watch for if this info never actually officially came out....will people involved begin offing themselves and we see it in the "news" or would they be able to contain their panic, banking on a Hillary win and a big sigh of relief (maybe, she could still clean house
.... IF this was a possibility.... I can't stand Hillary and I know Billy's a perv, but this rumor is one I really do not hope has any truth to it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: paxnatus

Bill Clinton performed sexual acts on underage girls ranging from 5 to 14 years old in recent years.

Doesn't surprise me at all!!

Wow, Pax. Heckuva find.

5 years of age?? And the Secret Service just stands by lets it happen?

This is such a bad revelation for the USA. Time to change out the "e&a" for a "o&u" in the previous four syllable word.

Actually... there were quite a few trips on the Lolita Express where Clinton for some reason didn't bring a security detail.... let that sit for a moment.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I have just heard about this OMG so she and Bill run a pedo club and the NYPD raided her house last night and found more evidence?.
Thats what all the alt news media says but nowt on the network stuff.

I bet they find enough evidence taking down Clinton and Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shockedonlooker

You're not alone in that.

I don't want her to win, or Trump either for that matter, but not like this.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join