It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
it's a "double bind". (the Epstein connection).

sorry to kill the thread, or dampen your enthusiasm to vote.

Deny ignorance!

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 3-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If you are truly interested in just how Big and just how Deep this can all possibly go, then I suggest giving at least a glance at this article that has been paste binned. Talk about a massive web of sickness....

It really boggles the mind. Just reading the contents will probably drop your jaw.

If you don't handle things like this well as in it may very well disturb you, then don't bother because you probably won't sleep well to say the least.

Consider yourself warned. This does link to a massive collection of sex ring links, and outrageous cover ups of the crimes...just to name a few things. Big Players. There is too much smoke here to deny there is a raging fire behind it

Pedowood Pastebin
edit on 11/3/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

Eta: I am only adding this here because it can show that this thread in itself now probably has a higher probability of being true. Not trying to drift.
edit on 11/3/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
it's a "double bind". (the Epstein connection).

On that much we can agree. I would just be very leery of casting such a wide net based simply on a flight manifest.

Most rich people have other reasons for making political connections, often to protect their economic interests. I would presume the girls were available only for those whom he knew were "safe."

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
You do realize Trump and Epstein, were in bed together right, yet you don't see that, only Hilary. Sad world! :!

Uh, man, you're confused. You won't find me anywhere on this forum defending Trump. I'm not voting for him.

That doesn't nullify anything at all about Hillary and her cult of sycophants and, apparently, pedos.

She's on video lying under oath. Perjury, defend that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

It's a yawn, because you lot make me tired. This child sex trafficking thing is ridiculous and getting boring.

Hillary is going to be president. Get over it. God this place has turned into tabloid central with nothing but lies and filthy allegations. Sickening.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I am constantly shocked that people keep making this a democrat vs. republican issue.

Folks: the two party system is an illusion! It no longer exists! What there is in its place is corruption, globalization, power and an elite force who is bending the United States of America to its will.

And of course, there is an ignorant citizenry allowing it to happen---one that still believes in a 2 party system.

The truth is that powerful men have been sexually promiscuous for eons---and yes, women too. Cleopatra comes to mind.

So if you dig deep eneough it's not too hard to prove that any powerful man on the face of this earth has serious skeletons in his closet.
edit on 4-11-2016 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I am ashamed of your reply---that it even exists on this website, although your response typifies everything that is wrong with the people of this country right now. Brainwashed, lazy, television-watching people who would rather invest their energy in looking the other way than the difficult task of finding the truth.

How horrible that you have no compassion for the hundreds of thousands of children who are caught up in sex trafficking. From the safety of your own dark basement it's easy to look the other way.

We're sorry we're boring you with our drive to know the truth. Here's a fact: the elite are obsessed with power and sex. There are thousands of victims who have come forward over the years to testify to this and the stories are horrific.

And yes, you're right. Despite her disregard for the law, for her sham of a marriage, her corrupt foundation and her lack of ethics, Hillary will be elected president on Tuesday. The elite would never let Trump win. They have an agenda to steer, remember?

I am disgusted by your cavalier attitude about a subject as important as the explotation of children. No, it won't be easy to prove, but we will---eventually.

The real question is: will anyone care? Will people like you really care?

Either deny ignorance or find another site to troll.

I'm so ashamed of you. You're exactly what is wrong with this world.

You can go back to sleep now.
edit on 4-11-2016 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

I am ashamed of your reply---that it even exists on this website, although your response typifies everything that is wrong with the people of this country right now. Brainwashed, lazy, television-watching people who would rather invest their energy in looking the other way than the difficult task of finding the truth.

How horrible that you have no compassion for the hundreds of thousands of children who are caught up in sex trafficking. From the safety of your own dark basement it's easy to look the other way.

We're sorry we're boring you with our drive to know the truth. Here's a fact: the elite are obsessed with power and sex. There are thousands of victims who have come forward over the years to testify to this and the stories are horrific.

And yes, you're right. Despite her disregard for the law, for her sham of a marriage, her corrupt foundation and her lack of ethics, Hillary will be elected president on Tuesday. The elite would never let Trump win. They have an agenda to steer, remember?

I am disgusted by your cavalier attitude about a subject as important as the explotation of children. No, it won't be easy to prove, but we will---eventually.

I'm running out of those tiny violins to hand out, but I'll make sure you get one soon.

The fact that you can take a rumour, without solid fact, turn into a fact in your own head and then be outraged at other people for not being as convinced as you are in your tiny little mind is ignorant.

So save you holier than thou act for somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
a reply to: Indigo5

It is becoming UNDENIABLE now that Hilary and High Ranking members of both the DOJ and FBI have, without question: lied, manipulated and suppressed information.

That is the retort of someone that did not get the evidence they wanted.

So when Hilary accuses Trump of something or "finds" a witness to come forward, I just can't find these claims credible.

The Trump - Epstein relationship was established years before he or Hillary ran and the current child rape allegations and court filings also occurred long before Hillary or Trump were running.

Time is a real phenomena.

Remember Trump was cleared of the whole Russia connection.

No. They haven't announced that. You are referring to political spin from anonymous sources.

And most damning of all --- the FBI SUPPORTS TRUMP by far over Hilary! YOUR FBI IS REVOLTING!!! Why would they do that? In the history of America and the Western world, have you ever seen an agency like the FBI revolt over a Presidential candidate?

Yes...and it wasn't pretty. That is why we have the Hatch act and other laws and policies.

That said, knowing folks in the FBI...It is split politically like the rest of the country, but Comey is GOP.

The important thing though is that the Majority of FBI don't believe they should be involved in politics..so Comey's decisions as of late are not popular internally or externally outside the Trump camp.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well said

I agree with you. The fact an image of a yawning child was used to show the 'boredom' is also somewhat nauseating.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

it's something that member's of both parties have participated in, as well members of royal families.
first with the king/boys town group, then with epstien.
go ahead, open it up, let's take a look at all of it, let's finally lay down the hammer on those involved!!
and by all means.... let's at least give an apology to king's victims who came forward, at least those that are still alive and not silenced by freak accidents. especially the girl that spent time in prison for telling the truth!

but be aware that doing so will ensnare maybe some of your favorite politicians, judges, religious leaders, and cause a black stain on your political party.

edit on 4-11-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

it's something that member's of both parties have participated in, as well members of royal families.
first with the king/boys town group, then with epstien.
go ahead, open it up, let's take a look at all of it, let's finally lay down the hammer on those involved!!
and by all means.... let's at least give an apology to king's victims who came forward, at least those that are still alive and not silenced by freak accidents. especially the girl that spent time in prison for telling the truth!

but be aware that doing so will ensnare maybe some of your favorite politicians, judges, religious leaders, and cause a black stain on your political party.

You are right. This is widespread and to get rid of it, some famous people and in some cases 'idols', are going to need to be exposed for the things that they are doing. It's a discredit to all of us that we're able to ignore it because it's too difficult to deal with.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
hundreds of children simply disappear every week. This Thread gives some indication as to what's happening to them.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

what gets me is that it's the trump/republicans that are trying to implicate the clintons into this.
the bush administration did all they could, including sending the secret service around washington to take the newspapers (the one shown in the video) out of the rack to keep the secret. the fbi scared those kids into admitting they were lying, and send the one who refused to admit to jail....

so, we have trump, who has one of epstien's child victims claiming he and epstien brutally raped her....
and he is threatening all his accusers with lawsuits now....

so, have to ask, what makes anyone thing that trump won't follow bush's example if he gets in the white house and just use all the assets of the gov't to keep the secret pedo ring secret anyways??
seems to me that hillary would be more likely to do what is right, if either of them.

I think I'll write a letter to both of them, and see which one will give me a signed document attesting to their willingness to follow the threads to where ever they go and bring charges against all who are involved, who have taken advantage of the kids being exploited in this ring...
and then, publish an editorial on as many newspapers as I can with a copy of any signed documents I get back from them.... if any....
if you chose to bring this kind of crap out against your political opponent... then well, by all means start pulling the threads till the whole dirty tapestry is unraveled! otherwise, you are just playing yout part in the little pedo ring... which is quite frankly to gather all the crap you can on the people in power so you can blackmail them into doing whatever you want them to... and bringing the crap to the forefront when they refuse to play along!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well the Epstein 13 year old is really not a factor as it's almost certainly untrue, so I won't use it as the basis for discussion.
However, I am certain that Trump WOULD cover up the filth in the swamp if he was personally involved also. I can tell you that IF he gets elected and the paedo ring is not one of the things drained from the swamp, then I will thnik he is guilty of it himself and tied into it in some way.

As for the rest of them, Clintons and Bushs's etc. They are all the same and corrupt to the core. I think they have all been involved in some very sordid goings on.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

FBI CONFIRMS EVIDENCE OF HUGE UNDERGROUND CLINTON SEX NETWORKFBI CONFIRMS EVIDENCE OF HUGE UNDERGROUND CLINTON SEX NETWORK

Umm, where is the evidence that the person is an FBI insider? Because so far, this FBI insider is just a random poster on the godlikeproductions website. So, with that being said, these allegations are false and simply wild speculation.

Or maybe I'm wrong? Can someone give me a link to the FBI confirming this? I'll give anyone a hint who wants to find it..........YOU CAN'T. It's all BULL.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

I am constantly shocked that people keep making this a democrat vs. republican issue.

Folks: the two party system is an illusion! It no longer exists! What there is in its place is corruption, globalization, power and an elite force who is bending the United States of America to its will.

And of course, there is an ignorant citizenry allowing it to happen---one that still believes in a 2 party system.

The truth is that powerful men have been sexually promiscuous for eons---and yes, women too. Cleopatra comes to mind.

So if you dig deep eneough it's not too hard to prove that any powerful man on the face of this earth has serious skeletons in his closet.

I'm not sure I'd say every powerful man has serious skeletons in his closet, but I do agree with you that it really shouldn't be a partisan issue, and for me it certainly isn't.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I am ashamed of you, too. For not realizing what is happening here.

This whole stupid idea is a HOAX. Shame on you for perpetuating it.

It's such a ridiculous bunch of nonsense ----- have you done a simple Google search for the topic????

NOT ONE LEGITIMATE NEWS AGENCY has it ......NOT ONE. It's all your stupid tabloid crap. What has ATS come to???

Oh --- right. It's Nancy Grace, and Dr Phil, and Jerry Springer......it's Alex Jones and Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh......

you people are insane. And yes, I am "in line" talking about the abuse of children. This stupid and spectacularly tabloid nonsense about the Clintons is stupid and asinine.

And I don't GIVE ONE CRAP about them.....I care about the truth. And you lot are trashing it all over the place.....next month this time is going to be chaos --- BECAUSE OF YOU LOT.

So ----- piss off.

nope.

Just the ridiculous tabloids at your local supermarket. You make me sad.
Very very sad.

Only 'before its news' and infowars, and breitbart, and all of that crap that has you people so enthralled that you can't freaking see straight.
It is pathetic. It is EMBARRASSING. Get your freaking ducks in a row!!!!

edit on 11/4/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE

Someone please ban me. Now.
This is sickening. No matter what happens next week, we are ALL FLUCKED. NOTHING will ever be the same again.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Everything progresses and evolves doesn't it.

Go Bernie !!!

Write his name *IN*

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join