It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Out of respect for Justin, we have chosen to maintain silence regarding the circumstances of his passing. Rather, we are remembering his ATS personality and contributions to our community.

Thank you.

Edit for Spelling.

[edit on Sat, 13 Mar 2010 13:41:53 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow. One of the most beautiful threads I've ever seen here.
As I said in my post for Justin's original topic, I didn't know him well...but I loved his posts, and it's extremely moving to see so many people who had respect and loved him as well.
I, just like the others, could not help but get choked up while reading this.
It's amazing what you did.

I'm sure Justin is proud right now....I know I would be.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I myself am very shocked and saddened to have heard the news about jkrog08.

Death is something that we all have to deal with sometime in our life. Sometimes, most of us cannot deal with death like others can. Other times, we move on about our lives not to forget about the memories of our friends and loved ones. I know for a fact that when a close freind of mine got killed almost eight years ago, that it was going to hard not seeing him. I still to this day wonder as to why it had to happen like it did. SDog, this has got to be one of the most heartfelt, memorial threads that I have personally seen on here. I myself never got to meet him personally in the real world. This is a very moving tribute that you have done SDog.

My prayers and condolences go out to his family on behalf of mine.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I don't know what to say.

I've been absent from ATS for a while and I can't believe I'm only hearing about this now !
Justin's passing unbeknownst to me, I inexplicably posted a reply to one of his threads only moments ago, before I learnt the news. Don't know why that thread spoke to me but it did.
Not sure if you understand French, Justin, but hopefully you can get the gist

Si je ne te rencontre pas plus dans ce monde,
Puis je vais vous rencontrer dans le prochain
et ne soyez pas en retard.

Thinking of you, mon courageux ami
xoxxox

[edit on 19/3/10 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
One of the true wonders/mysteries of life is when you can feel attachment and grief for someone you don't know and have never met.

Justins passing has indeed made me realise that we are all connected in some way or another. I have no doubt what so ever of this now.

Thanks SD for this touching thread.

Grant.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Wow i tried to comment on the previous post, but i was too late and it has been locked... i was just looking on my profile and realised that jkrog08 had added me as a friend
then it dawned on me.

I have talked to Justin quite a bit about UFO's which im highly interested in aswell... then i got hit with the sadness of realising exactly who he was. Well anyway Justin at least your learning all the secrets now... and if its true you can manipulate stuff after you have passed, please feel free to send a untraceable large sum bank error my way

-Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Wow, only just seen this thread. So much to thank you for Schrodinger. Thank you for representing ATS as you did, thank you for saying goodbye to a mutual online friend on our behalf. Thank you for going through all of that, putting yourself in a very highly emotional situation, where you knew no-one, on our behalf. That took courage, and a stiff upper lip of pure titanium.

I'm utterly humbled by your actions.

Thank you.

*note to self, don't read threads like this at work *dries eyes*

[edit on 23/3/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
We often like to compartmentalize our lives into discreet segments like "on-line" and "real life" as if they were two separate things.

It has all been brought back together by this event. The barrier between cyberspace and real life has been crossed. The wall has come down.

Peace Justin, schroedinger's dog, and all.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am lost for words.....

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE BUDDY...........

My deepest condolences family and friends.............

Admin Edit to remove emoticons that were causing page view issues.

[edit on May 4th 2010 by Djarums]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I saw the black patch over ATS with JKROG"s name and decided I should actually "login" and pay my respects.

I haven't any deep insight or great revelations to offer, but I send my love to Justin, his family and friends.

I have lost many family and friends over my short 28 years, even my father 3 years ago....but, the only person that I have lost and still cry for is a cousin that I lost to kidney and liver failure. He wasn't a saint, but I ache to my very soul from missing him. He would have been 35 this year.

Goodbye Justin.

-Ryan

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Simply put, it does not matter how or why Justin died. What matters is that, sadly he passed away.

I suggest its left at that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join