It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members beware of site hackers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Except, I'M NEW, but have been here since 2009 or so. I didn't reclaim my hacked account. So, your logic is fallible.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   

edit on 1/25/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: inflaymes69
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Except, I'M NEW, but have been here since 2009 or so. I didn't reclaim my hacked account. So, your logic is fallible.

You are not promoting some hair brained scheme or asking anyone to click on a link that will take you to god knows where ,And have gone to the trouble to load a avatar which the spammers /hackers never do .

It is so easy to inadvertently click on something when you use a tablet computer and have sausage fingers and bad eye sight .

The moderation team here did themselves proud with the way they helped members get accounts back all it takes is a new email to get the old you back

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: inflaymes69

Just because you are too lazy to get your old account back he is still correct, and looking at your account now it wasn't made just today and you put some effort into your avatar, so not really like those other accounts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join