It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Stephanopoulos defiant over Trump's defamation suit: 'I'm not going to be cowed'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

You should do yourself a favor, in general, and look uo answers to basic questions before you ask them. Spoiler alert, it's not "rape" which matters. Which one of those words do you have difficulty understanding? Google can tell you what words mean too!

edit on 16-5-2024 by Boogerpicker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Judge Lewis Kaplan wrote in a later ruling that just because Carroll failed to prove rape "within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape.’"

That's some twisted logic - "just because she failed to prove she was raped doesn't mean she failed to prove she was raped" ?

But sure this Judge conducted a fair trial.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

A lot of Judges will be experiencing hell on Earth a year from now. With Some of them.. we will recognize the name, but have to look up and see what hideous thing they did.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

He was one the Clintons "trusted aid", he donated thousands to the Hillary campaign and was a sore loser when she got ousted by Trump.

a reply to: marg6043
Before "catch & kill" ole Georgey boy ran a "bimbo squad" team where he destroyed the lives of Bill Clinton groupies. Even back then the msm was protecting Clinton and the establishment.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

George Stephanopoulos 'I'm not going to be cowed , but I Will have to Pay him Sooner or Later' .
edit on 16-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

George Stephanopoulos 'I'm not going to be cowed , but I Will have to Pay him Sooner or Later' .

As long as his message gets out to the non-thinkg voters it doesn't matter that it's a lie. MSM zombies will take it to heart and echo it non stop as if it were true, just to justify their inability to embrace truth and logic.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

As long as his message gets out to the non-thinkg voters it doesn't matter that it's a lie. MSM zombies will take it to heart and echo it non stop as if it were true, just to justify their inability to embrace truth and logic.

Hmm...Imagine what the U.S. Justice Department will Look Like if Mr. Trump is Reelected ? Gonna have to Build More Prisons IMO ...

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
George is a liberal stooge. He just regurgitates what he’s told. Fact.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: WeMustCare

"George Stephanopoulos sits on a special stool/chair at ABC, because he's so small, and feels inferior."

Why do you feel it necessary to belittle and sneer at anyone who doesn't fit in with your politics?

It's not a good look.

Because George is a pathetic POS and doesn't deserve an ounce of respect from anyone. It doesn't even matter what his politics are.
Or maybe it does? He's a puppet lefty, so you're saying it's about politics when it's about him lying which means you support lying if it's a lefty lying and then you can make it about politics and not lying?

It's okay, you do that all the time, but it doesn't go unnoticed.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

did you misspell the name?
i thought it was spelled Stupidnopoulos

edit on 16-5-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Hmm...Imagine what the U.S. Justice Department will Look Like if Mr. Trump is Reelected ? Gonna have to Build More Prisons IMO ...

I try not to get my hopes up. It sure looks like the majority of citizens want him reelected, but millions of illegal immigrants voting along with the dead and the 'alnost gone' (senior facilities) and dead people voting we have heavily populated blue states with a whole lot of electoral votes that could give us Kamal Harris as our next CIC.

I sure hope Trump has been listening to his advisors; he lost a lot of votes in 2020 because of his childish behavior while debating Biden. Somebody has done a pretty good job of teaching Trump how to sound more natural while reading a teleprompter, so he's being coached on how to tone down his off-putting rants and deliver his message without sounding like a lunitic.

Trump's manor never bothered me because I was married into a family that had no filters, and they were for the most part really good people who deeply cared about others, but the thin skinned among us were never willing to look past their gruff way of speaking the truth. I learned to value honesty above sugar-coated lies, though I do prefer a more polite approach. lol

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Even more exciting...there will be FIRING SQUADS: ny1.com...

(Was implemented after the Democrat 2020 election steal was successful. Forward Thinking
)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I try not to get my hopes up. It sure looks like the majority of citizens want him reelected, but millions of illegal immigrants voting along with the dead and the 'alnost gone' (senior facilities) and dead people voting we have heavily populated blue states with a whole lot of electoral votes that could give us Kamal Harris as our next CIC.

I sure hope Trump has been listening to his advisors; he lost a lot of votes in 2020 because of his childish behavior while debating Biden. Somebody has done a pretty good job of teaching Trump how to sound more natural while reading a teleprompter, so he's being coached on how to tone down his off-putting rants and deliver his message without sounding like a lunitic.

Trump's manor never bothered me because I was married into a family that had no filters, and they were for the most part really good people who deeply cared about others, but the thin skinned among us were never willing to look past their gruff way of speaking the truth. I learned to value honesty above sugar-coated lies, though I do prefer a more polite approach. lol

My Biggest Problem with Mr. Trump is his Lack of Redundant Messaging on his Policies if reelected POTUS . Attacking Joe all the Time is Childish , I agree . He Needs to Concentrate on telling the American people Exactly what he wishes to do with 4 More Years . Topics such as the Border , Inflation , the Illegal Decisions being made within the Alphabet Agencies , and or Course the Future of American Foreign Policies . I would rather hear about his Thoughts on those topics as Opposed to ragging on Ole Worthless Jotato all the Time .....

(post by mechtech87 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mechtech87

here it sounds like you need this,

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

What are you trying convey exactly?

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
my guess would be someone said dont worry about the fee you will have to pay, we need the rape claim out there to drive suburban women to biden.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So you think many suburban women draw the line at rape? Sexual assault I guess it just another day. I wonder about some people at times.
Let's take this exact for example. I highly doubt most suburban women give two hoots about what George said. Seems the only people that really care is the right and Trump specifically. The women you speak of have already made a decision on whether to support or not support him.
This is just odd and really isn't news to me. I know the charge and don't really care about George or his opinion. I think I've watched him only a few times in my life.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: Irishhaf

So you think many suburban women draw the line at rape? Sexual assault I guess it just another day. I wonder about some people at times.
Let's take this exact for example. I highly doubt most suburban women give two hoots about what George said. Seems the only people that really care is the right and Trump specifically. The women you speak of have already made a decision on whether to support or not support him.
This is just odd and really isn't news to me. I know the charge and don't really care about George or his opinion. I think I've watched him only a few times in my life.

You really should pay more attention to things going on around you. It might fool folks into thinking you have a clue.

Trump was charged with defamation of E.Jean Carrol because he said he was innocent. So he has a bit of a burr in his saddle for this topic. And when a key figure in the left's clown world eco system makes a collosal mistake like this, I'd think Trump would want to cash in and hurt the pinheads as bigley as possible. That appears to be what this is.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

its a demographic he struggled with in 2020, and 2016, makes sense they would bleet about it a lot.

Since they are losing ground in every other demographic democrats historically did well in.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join