It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Mosaic of God Unfolding Before Our Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Greetings ATSizens. I hope this post finds you and yours in peace. Before reading my thoughts on the grand mosaic of God that is unfolding before our eyes I ask the gentle reader to watch the following video. Perhaps you are aware of it. It is from Switzerland's Got Talent. Now a wonderfully talented artist begins to unravel her work before the judges who are unaware of the end product. One, a woman judge quickly buzzes her out, but the other judges are more patient and want to see how it unravels while the first judge pesters the others to buzz the artist out. And finally not perceiving the masterpiece before them they all buzz her out until all the judges have buzzed her out. But she continues and finishes her work and then in an unpredictable move she flips it around and reveals the true genius of her work and leaves the judges speechless. And the artist who had her feelings hurt beings to cry, and one of the judges actually goes on stage to comfort her and to apologize for their ignorance.

When God was working in his creative days on earth in Genesis (the six creative days has to do with God's creative works on earth alone not the creation of the universe), these creative days, which were long periods of time each had a start and had an end. And on each of the six creative days God saw that the day was good when it ended:

...Then God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening and there was morning, a third day.
...Then God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening and there was morning, a fourth day.
...31 After that God saw everything he had made, and look! it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, a sixth day.

Now on the seventh day God has been resting. But did you notice something that did not happen on this day of rest we are still in? Yes, no where are we told that God looked at it and said that it was good. And that is because Adam and Eve sinned and mankind has been in a fallen state of imperfection, sin and death, ever since.

So God, before the founding of the world, that is of mankind, foreordained an administration that would bring all things together again both in heaven and on earth. The outworking of this purpose toward humankind and how he would do it began with the prophecy in Genesis 3:15. It has to do with the enmity or war between the serpent, Satan the Devil, and the woman, God's celestial organization. And their offspring, that of the woman would be the coming Messiah, Jesus Christ, and that of Satan, all who help him in persecuting God's servants, including the fallen angels, and the religious leaders.

Now slowly God revealed his covenants to his faithful followers, to Noah he gave the rainbow covenant. To Abraham he gave the Abrahamic covenant. To David he gave the covenant for a kingdom. He brought the offspring of Israel whom he formed into a nation into a covenant relationship with himself and revealed his Law. Then when he appointed kings to rule on the throne to represent His rulership he sent his prophets to chastise and correct the kings and their people.

Then he sent his only-begotton son at the appointed time to give his life as a ransom in exchange for many, all who exercise faith in it, and revealed the further outworking of his purposes. To go into full detail of all of these things would literally take a book to write about. Well that is what the Bible is, and it is a long book.

And just as that painting in the video shows how the artist slowly revealed her masterpiece, so God's outworking and his purposes with regard his creation, mankind, has been gradual. And so his followers are ever given more and more light from God and his word. And thus his organization on earth changes with his leanings. It does not stay stagnant in the past with things that have already been done away with, for example the old covenant and the Law to Moses. Even the Christian congregation since Jesus' days, after it revived from the great apostasy of the Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant Churches, in the revival of true worship among Jehovah's Witnesses continues to have light shed upon it by means of God's word:

18 But the path of the righteous is like the bright morning light
That grows brighter and brighter until full daylight.

-Proverbs 4:18.

So now, as we are still in the seventh day of rest although the world is not in it, God is calling to the right-hearted ones to join in on the seventh day of rest that still remains:

"For we have also had the good news declared to us, just as they had; but the word that they heard did not benefit them, because they were not united by faith with those who listened. 3 For we who have exercised faith do enter into the rest, just as he has said: “So I swore in my anger, ‘They will not enter into my rest,’” although his works were finished from the founding of the world. 4 For in one place he has said of the seventh day as follows: “And God rested on the seventh day from all his works,” 5 and here again he says: “They will not enter into my rest.”"-Hebrews 4:2-5.

We are still in the seventh day of God's rest. And he has been busy. He has not been idle as the Jews presume you have to be on the sabbath day of rest. That is why when they tried to condemn Jesus Christ for performing miracles on the sabbath, the seventh day of rest he told them that his Father is still at work on this seventh day of rest, and that he is hard at work just like his Father:

"For this reason the Jews were persecuting Jesus, because he was doing these things during the Sabbath. But he answered them: “My Father has kept working until now, and I keep working.” This is why the Jews began seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath but he was also calling God his own Father, making himself equal to God."-John 5:16-18.

These religious hypocrites did not perceive the meaning of the sabbath. Nor did they understand that all throughout God's seventh day of rest he has been busy working to redeem fallen mankind. Jesus was on earth at that time to fulfill part of the prophecy of Genesis 3:15 in this respect when he was to receive the heel wound of being put to death on a torture stake (not a cross).

When does that seventh day of rest end? It will not be until the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ over the earth. During that time the untold billions who are resting in the sleep of death in God's memory, both righteous and unrighteous will be resurrected to life in a paradise on earth. At the end of the 1,000 years mankind will be brought back to perfection and the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.

And then when God has brought mankind back into a state of perfection, and the earth will be inhabited around the globe by righteous and meek humans in perfection of life on a global paradise, where there is no more war, no more death, no more sickness, no more evil, then God will finally be able to look at the end of the seventh day in satisfaction and say "it is good!"

This is the unveiling, in a short glimpse, of the grand mosaic of God before our eyes.

edit on Tue, 14 May 2024 15:56:58 -0500pm51420240500000058America/ChicagoTue, 14 May 2024 15:56:58 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is what faith really is.

Not religion, but true faith.

If someone is a true believer in God and His Son Jesus, all of what you have written should ring true.

So many are blinded today to the real meaning of the faith you described so well.

Hat's off! A beautiful and wonderful read. Inspirational and uplifting.
edit on 14-5-2024 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

both righteous and unrighteous will be resurrected to life in a paradise on earth

This implies all will receive the grace of God and live peacefully and content in God's paradise. I don't think so. Let's examine Daniel 12 a little closer.

12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?”

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”

But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked.

You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.” What will the allotted inheritance be for the wicked?Shame and everlasting contempt.

Disregard the bolding. It's a glitch I can not resolve.
What you implied, I could go out and rape and pillage the entire world with no ultimate consequence. In the end, I will inherit God's paradise right along with the rest of the evildoers throughout history. Hells Bells, that is what Satan is doing. Will he inherit God's paradise?

I think you need to study, examine the Holy Bible outside the influence of the church of Jehovah's Witness.
edit on 14-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

both righteous and unrighteous will be resurrected to life in a paradise on earth

This implies all will receive the grace of God and live peacefully and content in God's paradise. I don't think so.

I can see why you came to that conclusion. I cut short a lot of the thoughts in the OP because it would have been just too long if I explained everything in it. But you raise a good point. When I wrote that I was quoting what Jesus himself said:

"Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment. "-John 5:28-29.

So Jesus said that both righteous and the unrighteous will get a resurrection in that future paradise. The righteous will get a resurrection to life, they have their names written in the book of life. The unrighteous will have a resurrection of judgement. So they will have an opportunity to get their names written in the book of life.

There are untold millions who have never heard of the covenants, and never heard the witnessing of the gospel. While these people may be unrighteous they have never been given the chance to know the truth. So they will be given an opportunity when Jesus resurrects them in the future paradise under his kingdom rule for the 1,000 years. They themselves will chose whether they will be obedient and have their names written in the book of life or not.

If they, even after having the witness given to them, after their resurrection, decide to remain unrighteous then they will receive the second death from which there is no resurrection. That is what Daniel 12 refers to if you notice:

"And many of those asleep in the dust of the earth will wake up, some to everlasting life and others to reproach and to everlasting contempt."-Daniel 12:2.

So some who receive the resurrection will remain obedient and receive everlasting life. Others will remain disobedient and receive reproach and everlasting contempt.

Revelation 20 explains what happens at the end of Jesus' 1,000 year rule over the earth. Satan will be let out of the abyss and he will be allowed to test everyone on earth alive at that time and it says that a number of people, as the sands of the sea will side with Satan. And they will all then be done away with:

"Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison, 8 and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Maʹgog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they advanced over the whole earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and consumed them. "-Revelation 20:7-9.

But fire will come down out of heaven and consume them.

At the end of the 1,000 year rule, after the releasing of Satan from the abyss and he is allowed to mislead all those whom wish to rebel against God at that time, those rebels along with Satan and his angels will be destroyed.

Then Jesus will return the kingdom to his Father and subject himself to God so that God may be all things to all people:

"Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing. For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone."-1 Corinthians 15:24-28.

edit on Tue, 14 May 2024 18:57:37 -0500pm51420240500000037America/ChicagoTue, 14 May 2024 18:57:37 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

Because they're Mormons?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

So they will have an opportunity to get their names written in the book of life.

I admit I am not as well versed in the Holy Scriptures as most, as actually, my faith is fresh to me, but from what I have read and feel in my heart, I think that time will be far too late for them. Their time for repentance will have come and gone by then.

but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand
Judgement "Of The Dead", after the 1000-year reign and first resurrection. The 2nd resurrection. "...Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books." Presumably, already written before the resurrection of the dead?

Because of my ignorance, I have no right to be critical of your denomination but I see, especially in these times, most Christian denominations profess doctrine I don't presently agree with.

Take the Southern Baptist for instance. Although, in essence, I do believe what they believe concerning being once saved always saved, I don't think they emphasize the fact that even though one believes they are saved doesn't mean they are actually saved. I think the saved are truly saved because God knows us before we were even born and he has written their names in his book of life from the beginning.

The United Methodist Church has perverted their doctrine to allow sexual abominations to be practiced in their churches and even the Holy Roman Catholic Church, the original church of Christ has become an apostate denomination at this point.

I know it is God's will that his believers be a member of his church but where can his church actually be found in these days? It seems all are apostate now. This is one reason I don't presently belong to any particular denomination. I lean toward orthodoxy but there are no churches anywhere me.

There are untold millions who have never heard of the covenants, and never heard the witnessing of the gospel. While these people may be unrighteous they have never been given the chance to know the truth. So they will be given an opportunity

This quote alone could spark discussion that could fill volumes and no conclusion could be achieved. For me, I will not comment one way or the other for my simple brain can not comprehend the depth of it. LOL

Revelation 20: 4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

I do appreciate any and all believers in Christ, regardless of denomination.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

I appreciate that Charles. We are all at our own level of spiritual enlightenment.

Here are a few things to ponder considering the resurrection of the unrighteous in paradise (including the evildoer who was promised he would receive a resurrection in that paradise by Jesus Christ when they were to die together.)

The dead have been acquitted of their sins:

"For the one who has died has been acquitted from his sin."Romans 6:7.

As the wages of sin is death:

"23 For the wages sin pays is death."-Romans 6:23.

So the sinner who has died has paid for their sins. They are no longer held against them. They have paid for them with their death.

So the resurrection of judgement of the unrighteous will be for how they will respond to the good news they are taught in the new world. During that time new scrolls will be opened. During the 1,000 years new rolls will be written and those resurrected to a resurrection of judgement will be judged according to their obedience to the things written in the scrolls at that time.

edit on Tue, 14 May 2024 20:56:19 -0500pm51420240500000019America/ChicagoTue, 14 May 2024 20:56:19 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser2034

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

Because they're Mormons?

I was wondering if anyone would catch that.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Right now, I don't think these verses refer to an actual physical death but rather a spiritual death and resurrection from sin. When someone comes to God through faith in Christ, they experience a spiritual death, and their "old self" is crucified.

Honestly, at this time in my life I am not so much concerned with others salvation as I am with my own. I am content to let God and Jesus Christ figure out what They will do with the others. LOL

As far as being saved, knowing or not, I have a brother-in-law who went to a Baptist seminary and became an ordained minister. I feel sure he thinks he is saved but by his actions, Lord forgive me for saying this, by his deeds, I know he is not. Without going into detail, his entire existence screams hypocrisy. But I am sure he thinks he is saved. I hope I am but to know certainly, only God knows.

It's late and I'm going to bed. May the grace of God be upon you.

Charles

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What happened to all the zombies that rose too with Jesus...

[At the moment of Jesus’s death,] the earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people. (Matthew 27:51–3)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
What happened to all the zombies that rose too with Jesus...

There is speculation that they lived on like the rest of us who never died and rose. Went back to living their lives just to have to die again eventually. There is also speculation that they were in their 'glorified' bodies like Christ was (not just flesh and blood like we are, but were in the bodies that the dead who are to rise were in) and they went to Heaven. The passage says they were in 'the Holy City', so this might not be Jerusalem at all but could be that they went to the Holy City in Heaven. Lots of speculation. But the bottom line is .. no one knows.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

God bless you today n always. I'm struck by the comparative of "many rooms in my mansion"...and "there are many paths".

The "Mosaic" of God...is a perfect weave...like an embroidery of Spirit, and Life itself.*

*PS I did not watch the vid 1st! I do it backwards!

Very well written✌️
edit on 05245931America/ChicagoWed, 15 May 2024 10:08:59 -050008202400000059 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Everything will end in 2028.
A good eschatological study:

endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com...

top topics

join