It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Aurora's produced by HAARP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So it seems the recent Aurora's which were seen in a lot more Countries than usual were in fact an experiment carried out by HAARP! Below is a youtube video with evidence pointing to such. HAARP were due to experiment between May 8th and May 10th which is when the Aurora's took place.

Did any of you know about this? I didn't and I'm guessing most other people who saw the phenomena didn't either. Now, we know about Weather Modification as it's been in the Media recently with what happened in Saudi with the flooding which was caused by Weather Modification using Cloud seeding! This is also being done around the World as you have noticed I'm sure over recent years with very dodgy weather, so it wouldn't surprise us to see HAARP have been doing their own experiments with Aurora's and again Weather Phenomena!

Now, onto the youtube video which is good actually to watch whole way through and also the channel Caspersight which has alot of video footage of ghosts/ufo activity! He's a good presenter and from what I've seen on the UFO video's where people send in their footage, there's a lot going on up there... yes, some of it is fake but he's got some footage which needs explaining.#
#

Link:

Part about the HAARP Aurora's is right at the beginning.
edit on 14-5-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I read that yesterday.
I don't think so.
There is footage of the solar flares.
And it was seen all over the world.
I think it was authentic solar activity.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Watch the video... HAARP planned experiment May 8th to 10th

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

There was plenty of heads up about solar activity before the event and HAARP and its ionospheric research was shut down in 2013.

Talk about rehashing out-dated theories.....
edit on 14-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Though one of the main HAARP facilities was shut down a few years ago now. As for the technology, it just was militarized and now part of the 5G phased antenna array.

As for being able to produce Aurora effects, sure. It ain't fake when gigawatts of power is getting pumped in, it has to turn up somewhere.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Though one of the main HAARP facilities was shut down a few years ago now. As for the technology, it just was militarized and now part of the 5G phased antenna array.

As for being able to produce Aurora effects, sure. It ain't fake when gigawatts of power is getting pumped in, it has to turn up somewhere.

Scientific evidence for those claims??

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Scientific evidence for those claims??

Last time I looked for my HARRP discussion with Phage decades ago on this site, got some cobwebs over it somewhere now. ATS does not work nice with the wayback machine links. see how this goes: not working...

There is a website called kwakakev.com on the way back machine. Around 2015 there is one page called Haarp under the menu item integrity. It's my take on the matter back then.

edit on 14-5-2024 by kwaka because: link not working

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

There was plenty of heads up about solar activity before the event and HAARP and ionospheric research was shut down in 2013.

Talk about rehashing out-dated theories.....

There's a difference between telling us something has been shut down and actually shutting something down.

Where's the proof HAARP have shut down their facilities? Where's the proof no experiments are ongoing?

Did you watch the beginning of the video? Paperwork? Also a bit further along in the video there's yet more proof of manipulation.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Are you aware that HAARP was given to the University of Alaska Fairbanks quite a few years ago?

Also cloud seeding has nothing to do with HAARP.
www.dri.edu...

What is Cloud Seeding?
Clouds are made up of tiny water droplets or ice crystals that form when water vapor in the atmosphere cools and condenses around a tiny particle of dust or salt floating in the atmosphere. Without these particles, known as condensation or ice nuclei, raindrops or snowflakes cannot form and precipitation will not occur.

Cloud seeding is a weather modification technique that improves a cloud’s ability to produce rain or snow by introducing tiny ice nuclei into certain types of subfreezing clouds. These nuclei provide a base for snowflakes to form. After cloud seeding takes place, the newly formed snowflakes quickly grow and fall from the clouds back to the surface of the Earth, increasing snowpack and streamflow.

The current AURORA was caused by solar flares and announced in advance.

And it's entirely possible the University of Alaska took this oportunity to do some testing with HAARP due to the solar flares. Reports were that HF raido communications were degradated due to the storm. So with such a strong storm, I'd think anyone who studied things related to that would be interested in learning as much as possible with such a tight window.

Or "they" are trying to kill us all by making the sky look bad ass at night.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

But as I said HAARP was shut back in 2013, I've been around here long enough to have gone through members doing HAARP stories a few times.
Nothing was ever proven other than research was doing done on the ionosphere.
Seen it all in the late 90s. It was a death ray, a mind control device, alters the weather and many other things. No one has ever proven the stories to be fact.
Given that recent events were published and photographs taken of the solar activity, this is just another generation finding out about HAARP, the troubles is they've gotten lazy and haven't even researched it and found out it was shut down many years ago.....

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx
Where's the proof HAARP have shut down their facilities? Where's the proof no experiments are ongoing?

Actually ... you are the one making the claim it's HAARP, so it's up to YOU to produce the proof that it's HAARP and that it's still up and running etc etc.

I'm willing to be open to there being a secret HAARP facility still working things.

But honestly ... this weeks Auroras look pretty natural to me.

Wish I could have viewed them. We were clouded over.
edit on 5/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: spellling

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You're the one posting youtube videos and making wild claims here, not me my friend. The burden of proof is on you...

But to keep you happy.

www.nature.com...

www.arrl.org...

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Gigawatts sounds like a lot until you realize how big the earth is. One gigawatt spread over 1/2 of the earth is 3.92 microwatts. Hardly producing auroras at even 100 x that power.
Nice thought though!

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I think you may find the Sun did not fake the solar flares responsible for the recent "Aurora".

HAARP has/did have the ability to heat up and affect certain regions of the ionosphere but it can't fake solar flares.

edit on 14-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thanks for your reply but I never said Cloud Seeding was a development of HAARP! I just used 'Cloud Seeding' as an example of Weather Modification/Phenomena

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Just for fun....

About HAARP

The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere. "The ionosphere stretches roughly 50 to 400 miles above Earth's surface, right at the edge of space. Along with the neutral upper atmosphere, the ionosphere forms the boundary between Earth's lower atmosphere — where we live and breathe — and the vacuum of space." (NASA)

Operation of the research facility was transferred from the United States Air Force to the University of Alaska Fairbanks on Aug. 11, 2015, allowing HAARP to continue with exploration of ionospheric phenomenology via a land-use cooperative research and development agreement.

HAARP is the world's most capable high-power, high-frequency transmitter for study of the ionosphere. The HAARP program is committed to developing a world-class ionospheric research facility consisting of:

The Ionospheric Research Instrument, a high power transmitter facility operating in the High Frequency range. The IRI can be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.

A sophisticated suite of scientific or diagnostic instruments that can be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

[haarp.gi.alaska.edu...]

But wait; there's more!

Solar storm — not HAARP — creates intense auroral display
Becky Lindsey
907-474-6472
May 13, 2024
The spectacular aurora sparked questions about possible connections to recent experiments by the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP. While HAARP did operate a scientific campaign May 8-10, it had no connection to the solar storm, according to Jessica Matthews, HAARP director. The campaign supported research proposals from the University of Alaska Fairbanks to study mechanisms for the detection of orbiting space debris.

“We have been responding to many inquiries from the media and the public,” Matthews said. “The HAARP scientific experiments were in no way linked to the solar storm or high auroral activity seen around the globe.”

The May HAARP campaign was scheduled about a month and a half before the geomagnetic storm. The timing was purely coincidental; geomagnetic storms are unpredictable, with lead times before a solar event is detected from Earth measured in minutes, not months.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

Actually ... you are the one making the claim it's HAARP, so it's up to YOU to produce the proof that it's HAARP and that it's still up and running etc etc.

I'm willing to be open to there being a secret HAARP facility still working things.

But honestly ... this weeks Auroras look pretty natural to me.

Wish I could have viewed them. We were clouded over.

ok, I have NO proof either way of HAARPS existance but they certainly were experimenting with such phenomena! It's not beyond the realm of possibility that they have secret Facilities no one knows of.. people may work and live there, so as not to have outside relations.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Cloud seeding has been proven viable as far back as 1946.

A fellow named Vincent J. Schaefer who worked for the "General Electric Company" conducted experiments that demonstrated the principle of cloud seeding.

By introducing (dry ice) solid carbon dioxide into clowds which led to the formation of ice crystals and in some cases rain.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

You're the one posting youtube videos and making wild claims here, not me my friend. The burden of proof is on you...

But to keep you happy.

www.nature.com...

www.arrl.org...

ok, lets say its true... HAARP no longer exists in the US but what about other Facilities around the World? They may simply have moved into the mountains someplace..

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

So... there was a scientific campaign scheduled for May 8th to 10th and they did experiment.

Of course, can't believe everything which was said though.. such as:

“The HAARP scientific experiments were in no way linked to the solar storm or high auroral activity seen around the globe.”

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join