It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Postpones Trump Classified Docs Trial INDEFINITELY

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Oh yes... trying to help average Americans out when Democrat governors shut down their state economies in a concerted effort to make Trump look bad in an election year.

That was a fraction of the total cost of COVID. Not to mention, that we just printed money for a lot of that effort, so whatever “helped” people just turned into inflation which came back and affected them more than the brief checks.

As you pointed out, he signed the bills. He even insisted on signing the checks. So it’s not like he was against it.

And you’re right, the left did quarterback much of the shutdowns, and they’re responsible for much of the damage.

You don't fence-sit as well as you think you do...

Fence sitting isn’t my objective, never has been. I voted for Trump when he won his presidency and my posting history at the time would back that up.

But if you’re implying that I lean left over right that’s where you’re wrong. My presidential voting record is 100% right leaning. I’ve only voted Republican once (unless you count Ron Paul write ins) and libertarian.

I imagine many get the impression I lean left because of my criticism for Trump… Well take a look around, how many people on the site actually think Biden is a good president? Like 2-5 members aside from drive by accounts? And how many think Trump was a great president? Quite a bit.

So it looks like there’s more opportunity to disagree with Trump (who I voted for) being some great president as opposed to the near zero amount of times someone is saying Biden is great.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It took Mr. Trump 2 Years to Undo the Harm Obama Created in 8

Only took him 4 years to do the damage Obama did in 8.

and then he gets Hog Tied by the Left and their " Fifth Columnists " within the Federal Government Conspiring to Railroad him out of Office with False articles of Impeachment .

I don’t really see how that hog tied him.

Plus his first two years he had all branches and we were still increasing debt and spending. Not like we were on track for stellar performance before the left got the house and started their investigations.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   
"postponed Trump’s trial indefinitely"
Judge is a cowerd!
They can start it again ant time.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
"postponed Trump’s trial indefinitely"
Judge is a cowerd!
They can start it again ant time.

Why would they start it again?

The DOJ's evidence has been proven to have been tampered with and it's chain of custody has been proven to be compromised.

Would you allow tampered evidence in a trial if you were an honest judge?

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
I can't believe this hasn't been posted.

SORRY, LEFTIES!...BWAHAHAHA..

A judge in Florida who is overseeing the DOJ’s criminal prosecution of Trump in their classified documents case has just dealt a huge blow to Biden’s corrupt Justice Department.

Judge Aileen Cannon has just postponed Trump’s trial indefinitely. The trial was supposed to start later this month.

therightscoop.com...
www.bloomberg.com... ow-organic&utm_medium=social&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business

This is certainly due to the new information that the classified docs have been mishandled by the DOJ...and that 'Chain of Custody' has been irrevocably compromised.

GREAT NEWS for Trump, BAD NEWS for Lefties...and likely, the end of another sham trial

More as this unfolds.

Indefinitely does not mean forever. It means the date to begin the trial has not been determined.

Apparently this is because the Trump lawyers have a long list of people who they want to take part in the case and discovery is going to be a long process.

And the election is not until November. There's still plenty of time to pursue testimony and try the case before then.

edit on 2024-05-08T15:25:24-05:0003Wed, 08 May 2024 15:25:24 -050005pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: xuenchen
Bet there's 1000x more info "below the floodline" with this. Bet we later find out about the planting of classified material. Big blunder by DOJ and FBI on this case ROFLOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bet the exposed rig and illegal planting of evidence is a bigger mess than the "charges".

Trump has a track record of always getting in the last laugh.

Funny how that’s worked out for him. He’s been ridiculed of so many things and then proven right because it was all bs to begin with.

One of my faves was the Germans laughing at him for calling out their mistake for being dependent on Russia gas and energy and then later they were in full panic after he was 100% right. 🤣

People have also laughed at Trump about lots of things he has gotten very wrong, and he hasn't had the last laugh.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Bet there's 1000x more info "below the floodline" with this. Bet we later find out about the planting of classified material. Big blunder by DOJ and FBI on this case ROFLOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bet the exposed rig and illegal planting of evidence is a bigger mess than the "charges".

Funny how that’s worked out for him. He’s been ridiculed of so many things and then proven right because it was all bs to begin with.

One of my faves was the Germans laughing at him for calling out their mistake for being dependent on Russia gas and energy and then later they were in full panic after he was 100% right. 🤣

People have also laughed at Trump about lots of things he has gotten very wrong, and he hasn't had the last laugh.

Trump was right in regards to the Germans, they must feel like fools. Also, looks like Trump was right about Georgia...
In time the truth comes out

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm betting that our government will owe Trump Billions of dollars after this is all over...legal fees and compensation for blasphemy. The American people's tax dollars will be paying for this, not only the Democrats tax dollars, also the Republican's tax dollars.

Double standards is the important part here, something the Democrats are pushing for the last four or five years.

blasphemy
noun - Merriam Webster online dictionary

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Indefinitely does not mean forever.

Let’s see how far the Feds tampering with the evidence goes.

They be a lot closer if feds stuck to procedure than creating a sideshow.

😂

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Trump was right in regards to the Germans, they must feel like fools. Also, looks like Trump was right about Georgia...

Trump stated
- That unlike America, India had no common border with China.
- That the sound of windmills causes cancer.
- That putting UV light under the skin might cure COVID-19.
- That injecting bleach might also be effective against COVID-19.
- That one might legitimately use nuclear weapons to stop tropical storms.
- "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." - Yeah, mark his words!
- "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
- "If you look at Saddam Hussein, he killed terrorists. I'm not saying he was an angel, but this guy killed terrorists."
- "I'm the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody's ever been more successful than me. I'm the most successful person ever to run. Ross Perot isn't successful like me. Romney - I have a Gucci store that's worth more than Romney."
- "I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge."
- "Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault." (Trump's actual estimated IQ is 75-110, depending upon the testing criteria. Definitely, his vocabulary is average at about 2,000 words.).
- “I know words. I have the best words.”
- "All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."
- “I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”
- On the Presidency, “I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”
- Trump on breastfeeding mothers, “You’re disgusting.”
- “I would bet if you took a poll in the FBI I would win that poll by more than anybody’s won a poll.”
- “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.”
- “If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls. A lot of them didn’t make calls. I like to call when it’s appropriate.”
- “I’m the least racist person you have ever interviewed.”
- “Despite the constant negative press covfefe” ??
-“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening,”
- On Covid-19, “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
- “Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This is just step one of several. The last step is dismissal 😀

The tainted planted evidence will be tossed with nothing else left 🤣💥

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Would you allow tampered evidence in a trial if you were an honest judge?

Nothing about any of these trials are honest.
They'll be sure to push for this trial no matter what.
It'll happen at the worst possible time for Trump.
They'll make sure of that.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

^^ This one always gets me. No. He did not say that. He expressed interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Trump stated
- That unlike America, India had no common border with China.
- That the sound of windmills causes cancer.
- That putting UV light under the skin might cure COVID-19.
- That one might legitimately use nuclear weapons to stop tropical storms.
- "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." - Yeah, mark his words!
- "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
- "If you look at Saddam Hussein, he killed terrorists. I'm not saying he was an angel, but this guy killed terrorists."
- "I'm the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody's ever been more successful than me. I'm the most successful person ever to run. Ross Perot isn't successful like me. Romney - I have a Gucci store that's worth more than Romney."
- "I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge."
- "Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault." (Trump's actual estimated IQ is 75-110, depending upon the testing criteria. Definitely, his vocabulary is average at about 2,000 words.).
- “I know words. I have the best words.”
- "All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."
- “I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”
- On the Presidency, “I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”
- Trump on breastfeeding mothers, “You’re disgusting.”
- “I would bet if you took a poll in the FBI I would win that poll by more than anybody’s won a poll.”
- “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.”
- “If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls. A lot of them didn’t make calls. I like to call when it’s appropriate.”
- “I’m the least racist person you have ever interviewed.”
- “Despite the constant negative press covfefe” ??
-“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening,”
- On Covid-19, “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
- “Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Oh, LOOK!!! Factual “black & white” info.

Unlike, “It’s been proven”.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Another episode overblown by liberals. Thats why I have an ever expanding thread describing the many reasons why Anti-Trumpers should not be alarmed when Hell is brought to their lives many times starting 9 months from now.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Oh, LOOK!!! Factual “black & white” info.

Unlike, “It’s been proven”.

Oh sweetie .... don't get too excited. There is a LONG list of Biden word vomit to choose from as well. His lies, which he calls anecdotes from life, tons and tons of them. He gets world leaders wrong, and places wrong. And he refuses to acknowledge his illegitimate grandchild .. even to the point of refusing to hang up the usual grandchild christmas stockings this past year because they didn't want to add the illegitimate one.

Biden isn't any better than Trump.
He just smiles a lot and talks softer, that's all.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

dup post

edit on Wed May 8 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join