It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Biden Was in Business with Qatari Officials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

You know, if the likes of Jeffrey Epstein can be a useful CIA asset, so can Hunter Biden, and Jared Kushner too, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Please stop. You know that traitors can't sell out their country by themselves!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

Why hasn't NYC indicted Kushner then?

They wouldn't have jurisdiction over any inappropriate deals that were made while he was serving the US government making deals at the pleasure of POTUS, his father-in-law.

They have 100% jurisdiction. Kushner had no immunity for his or his family's private property transactions. They won't indict because there's nothing illegal there. 😃

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Please stop. You know that traitors can't sell out their country by themselves!

Right. 'It Takes a Village'.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

yeahbut Kushner's involvements are 100% legal.

Are they? Says who?

Biden's apparently have all kinds of illegal stuff going on right?

Do they? Got any tangible proof of bribery, money laundering, anything?
All I've seen are cases of influence peddling, which, as we know, isn't illegal.

Illegal AF. Save your breath, I’ve heard all the excuses and deflections. Good ol’ quod pro joe

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I never said anything about Right or Left, Conservative or Liberal, Republican or Democrat. I indicted BOTH parties. I said American Politics, not the politics of the Left or the Right.
Those on the Left, Those on the Right, Liberals, Conservatives, Republicans, and Democrats are all just two sides of the same corrupt coin. This is why I don't say Republican or Democrat when I denounce the American Political System. There is systemic rot in BOTH parties!
This is why I focus on issues and people, not Political Party, and if people have any interest in fixing the problem (and not just blaming the other side) then people need to stop seeing Political Party, stop worrying about how 'Your Side' is gonna look if this, or that, political figure gets punished.

edit on 28-4-2024 by TheSemiskepticII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

They have 100% jurisdiction.

No they don't.

As Jared Kushner’s father-in-law, Donald J. Trump, was running for President, the Kushners were pitching Qatari investors to help bail out the building. And just weeks after his father Charles reportedly failed to reach a deal with Qatar’s minister of finance, Jared Kushner, in his capacity as a senior adviser to President Trump, reportedly played a central role in supporting a blockade of Qatar by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Kushner never disclosed his meeting with Saudi Arabia and the UAE on the blockade to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson at the time. Later, a financial company tied to Qatar brokered an especially valuable deal to rescue the Kushner Companies’ property at 666 Fifth Avenue.

www.justsecurity.org...

This was "Oval Office" business, and at the very least any info would be categorized as "Confidential", if not "Classified". Only congressional oversight could penetrate the details, and, imo, only with the help of White House Council.

(post by KrustyKrab removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII

So? Qatar bailed Jared Kushner out of his 666 property's debt.

And there is the problem with American Politics in a Nutshell.

Whenever a politician is suspected of a crime, partisan hacks just stand up and point to the opposing party and yell as loud as they can "But what about the Politician in the other Party, they did the same or worse".
That doesn't mean you don't investigate, and if evidence if found - prosecute. It means that you open an investigation into the other Politician as well. You should do this with ALL Politicians regardless of the letter after their name.

Saying that someone else has committed the same, or worse, crimes so you can't punish *MY* party's Politician. That is the logic of a five year old. If someone gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar, then they should be an Adult and own their mistake, and any resulting punishment.

the problem is rather that america is intellectually in free fall since conspiracy theorists, extremists, radical evangelists and other crazies have dominated the media landscape and poison society.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiskepticII

Tell it to the OP!

Other than to dismiss my post and any challenge to the OP's viewpoint, what's the good of your "both sides be damned" argument?

You think both sides should own up. Fine. After you Mr Trump. I'll hold the door open.

edit on 4720242024k36America/Chicago2024-04-28T13:36:47-05:0001pm2024-04-28T13:36:47-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII

I never said anything about Right or Left, Conservative or Liberal, Republican or Democrat. I indicted BOTH parties. I said American Politics, not the politics of the Left or the Right.
Those on the Left, Those on the Right, Liberals, Conservatives, Republicans, and Democrats are all just two sides of the same corrupt coin. This is why I don't say Republican or Democrat when I denounce the American Political System. There is systemic rot in BOTH parties! This is why I focus on issues and people, not Political Party, and if people have any interest in fixing the problem (and not just blaming the other side) then people need to stop seeing Political Party, stop worrying about how 'Your Side' is gonna look if this, or that, political figure gets punished.

True to a degree. Although, I don’t see many conservatives supporting the very policies that are destroying the country that democrats are promoting and condoning. I’m aware they’re both in bed in many ways but most republicans are fighting against poor and destructive policies that are destroying the country. The gap continues to widen the more outlandish the left gets, most of the general public are not okay with what we’re seeing from the left and yeah some applaud it🤷‍♂️

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You're way off wrong again. The investment transactions are 100% under NYC jurisdiction if any crimes were committed. Obviously no crimes happened or some authority somewhere would have indicted by now. Your source story this time is also a red herring as usual, again. 😀

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Why should I tell it to the OP, they were not the one saying I was being partisan. That was you, so my response is directed at you.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So? Qatar bailed Jared Kushner out of his 666 property's debt.

Qatar Shocked, Shocked to Learn It Accidentally Bailed Out Jared Kushner

First...thanks for the immediate 'whataboutism'.
It was expected from you, but certainly not unappreciated.

I would totally welcome yet another Trump trial over this.

The multitude of others from Leftists seem to be helping Trump's campaign immensely.
How many is it now?

Anyhoo...bring it.

ALSO...Lets get some more Bidens in court too...if only for the illusion of balance and fairness.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiskepticII

You first reply was an admonishment to me, not to the partisan writing of the OP. It was my post that you sought to make an example of, when it's the OP that's seeking to distract from Trump's legal woes by beating another Biden dead horse, in a brand-new thread!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

First, the entire premise of the OP's thread is whataboutism. There's no there there, when it comes to James Biden, other than to distract from Trump's very bad week.

Second, refer to the first.

edit on 0320242024k00America/Chicago2024-04-28T14:00:03-05:0002pm2024-04-28T14:00:03-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You're way off wrong again. The investment transactions are 100% under NYC jurisdiction if any crimes were committed. Obviously no crimes happened or some authority somewhere would have indicted by now. Your source story this time is also a red herring as usual, again. 😀

I'm not wrong. NYC has no jurisdiction over Oval Office business, that even the SOS wasn't privy to.

And what crime has James Biden committed, again?

I think we're looking at the same accusations, different camps. If it wasn't illegal for the Trump camp, it isn't illegal for the Biden camp.
edit on 2120242024k04America/Chicago2024-04-28T14:04:21-05:0002pm2024-04-28T14:04:21-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

there's no there there, when it comes to James Biden,

Really, How do you know that?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Because Trump, and his minions, have been trying to pin something on any one of them Bidens for 8 years now, and they haven't come up with squat.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Because Trump, and his minions, have been trying to pin something on any one of them Bidens for 8 years now, and they haven't come up with squat.

Now you're just being 'Silly'.
Biden controls the DOJ...or vice-versa.
edit on 28-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join