It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some more on the Havana Syndrome and who is beaming Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This thread is another report on the Havana Syndrome that I brought up in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... the posting of that thread no one seemed to know who was responsible for the directed beam weapon used on Americans... Well it looks like after an arrest in Florida and some good sleuth work (I hate to say it) Russia Russia Russia is the culprit !

I do believe if the Russians have this device then we (the West) does too. youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It’s funny to see this one rehashed so many times.

It’s been largely disproven by many entities.

I think the timing of this makes it even more suspect.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Some countries have a decades long history of experimenting on their own people while manufacturing evidence to suggest it's being done by an enemy nation. Accusations and 'evidence' that could be false are not the smoking gun, or enough to convince me.

Once someone-or a country-has been caught lieing it makes it impossible to take their information at face value. It's obvious the US and Russia are in an information war now, which makes believing either side a problem in itself. I don't need my government telling me who I should hate.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Some more on the Havana Syndrome and who is beaming Americans

It's Russia. They run the ship down in Cuba.
They are experimenting on Americans.
No question. It's them.

(and if anyone comes on here and tries to say 'crickets' ... I'll scream .. that's freak'n stupid)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Anyone that has studied the CIA's MK-Ultra programs over the decades can easily judge why the US government is in denial of electronic warfare by our adversaries. The fact that Russia has methods it uses on critical US personnel is self-evident, typically Russian. But the buck doesn't stop there. We have our own programs to carry out on people that are a considered a risk to TPTB at a national level. I suspect that our tools of that trade are more subtle, but not benign.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

I suspect that our tools of that trade are more subtle, but not benign.

Yep, and likely due to being even more advanced.

Fun times.

Here's the thread from a few days ago:

60 minutes USA covers the latest findings about the Havana Syndrome
edit on 10-4-2024 by IndieA because: Added link

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here's a couple of screenshots of a microwave weapon, from about the 35:00 mark of the 60 Minutes episode.

I wonder if the Persinger "God Helmet" experiments from the 90's are related to this phenomenon.

From about the 3:30 minute mark of the video.

And suddenly I was very frightened

But what if you had these experiences without a helmet?

What if you could do this at a distance?

edit on 10-4-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

top topics

join