It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate TRUMP Now Has Crazy Judge JUAN MERCHAN After Him - The Stormy Daniels Hush-Money Case.

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wacking one Off at the Knee Caps is a Lazy Lawyers way of Covering Up their Incompetence .

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I just heard a Rumor that Michael Cohen has a Large investment in NFPA 2112 .
Today's Standard in Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel and Untruthful Lawyers Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire .
edit on 16-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Legal analyst on CNN's roundtable just called today a "colossal mistake by the prosecution."

ETA: And it wasn't just the one token Republican on the panel, it was the entire panel, one after the other, saying this was disastrous for the prosecution's case and that the jury is unlikely to consider Cohen credible now.
edit on 16-5-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
Legal analyst on CNN's roundtable just called today a "colossal mistake by the prosecution."

ETA: And it wasn't just the one token Republican on the panel, it was the entire panel, one after the other, saying this was disastrous for the prosecution's case and that the jury is unlikely to consider Cohen credible now.

Come On Man ! The MSM Makes their Money on Reporting on Controversy , Mr. Trump is a Gold Mine to these Ingrates . They Will Milk this Phony Trial for all it's Worth then Move On.....

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Nm
edit on pm55America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Even Anderson Cooper is saying Cohen is totally screwed, after today.

pjmedia.com...

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

pjmedia.com...

Think he'll wind up back in prison on perjury charges from this trial?

It seems very likely he perjured himself, but without a recording of the phone call he lied about, I dunno how you'd prove it in court.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

pjmedia.com...

My favorite part about Anderson Cooper is the incredulousness with which he reports when things blow up in the Democrats' face, even when all signs going into it were that it was gonna blow up in their face.

I refuse to believe he's that convincing of an actor. He really is just that brainwashed. He really believes he's working for the smart team. He's genuinely shocked when they blow it.
edit on 16-5-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

pjmedia.com...

It seems very likely he perjured himself, but without a recording of the phone call he lied about, I dunno how you'd prove it in court.

I doubt they'll do anything to Cohen if the jury convicts Trump.
If they don't...the Left will turn on him like they did Avenatti.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

pjmedia.com...

Geezes , you would think the Guy was at Least as Smart as Hunter or Anthony Weiner and Kept all his Personal Recordings on a

Laptop.......

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

pjmedia.com...

That's a good point. Perjuring himself in a NY court, I think he can only be prosecuted by Democrat operative prosecutors in the NY "legal" system.

Unlikely. Even if Trump isn't convicted, he did his part lying for them.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Their lead legal expert said 3 days ago, this case is over. And most distressing to the entire panel, there will be NO MORE Trump trials before November, and it looks like Biden's goose will be cooked on November 5th.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

pjmedia.com...

The left turned on Senator Fetterman, simply because he (correctly) stated that fellow Senator Bob Menendez should step down, due to being indicted twice in 2023 for treasonous activities.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   

These people think they can just shake hands with President Trump after he wins the election, and all will be forgiven. WRONG!

Congresswoman Harriet Hageman Outlines the Rep Dan Goldman Connection to The New York City Trial Against Candidate Donald Trump.

Representative Harriet Hageman used the opportunity of the House Weaponization Committee hearing, on the Lawfare trial of Donald Trump in New York, to outline Rep. Dan Goldman’s (D-NY) conflict of interest.

Goldman has hired Judge Merchan’s daughter – a clear conflict of interest. Additionally, Goldman has admitted to coaching Trump witness Michael Cohen prior to his testimony. Harriet Hageman outlined the details of the issue, while Stacey Plaskett (D-VI) claimed an immediate point of order in order to hide the information. Watch Video.

During the same committee hearing, Hageman also outlined the larger Lawfare attack as constructed by Judge Merchan to assist the Lawfare goals. A Brutal attack on Judge Merchan, by Representative Hageman. Watch video.
Powerful clips at: theconservativetreehouse.com... ate-donald-trump/#more-260649

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
CNNs Anderson Cooper Admits He'd Doubt Cohen if He Were On the Jury

CNN's Anderson Cooper admits he'd 'doubt Cohens testimony'. DOUBT? That implies that you would have at least a smidgen of possibly believing Cohen. Cohen has been totally destroyed ... and you have to drag out of CNN's Cooper that he would 'doubt' Cohen? Comeon ... straight up DISBELIEVE Cohen is more reasonable. But at least Cooper admits he 'doubts'. That's a start.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
At any other time -- on any other Trump controversy.

What would "this group" say about Anderson Cooper?

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Congressman Goldman is mired in failure. He's really cracking eggs with this current failure effort. 🤣

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think it should be posed as...

At any other time -- on any other Trump controversy.What would Anderson Cooper say?

That is why it should be pointed out and has been. The media is starting to not be able to cover for the lies and corruption that is occurring. If Anderson Cooper is calling it out it should be a very very large Red Flag for the left.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

pjmedia.com...

Now even Avenatti is piling on LOL

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

pjmedia.com...

Now even Avenatti is piling on LOL

And to think Dems wanted to run that guy for President.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join