It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason For the Baltimore Bridge Collapse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BduardErnstein

Ummmm....

"Mothman hates bridges..."

Yet..

"Mothman drove his 1958 black Cadillac..." six hours from Point Pleasant to the Harbour in Baltimore.

We're there No Bridges on that route?

If there were, how many of them are still standing?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Don't forget the name of the container vessel: DALI...and that Salvador Dali was a student of the occult...and worked with Walt Disney.

'Destino' Revisited: When Salvador Dalí and Walt Disney Teamed Up to Make a Movie

www.mentalfloss.com...

Now...down the Rabbit Hole with you.

(post by BduardErnstein removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Cool story.

Incapable of arguing in good faith. Check.

Worthless thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Don't forget the name of the container vessel: DALI...and that Salvador Dali was a student of the occult...and worked with Walt Disney.

'Destino' Revisited: When Salvador Dalí and Walt Disney Teamed Up to Make a Movie

www.mentalfloss.com...

You aren’t suppose to mention that !!!
Now they know we know .
Oh well , just wear a disguise next time at a Disney park & you will be fine .
The Mouse brigade is very clever & is currently running counter surveillance on many Michigan militia groups .
edit on 2-4-2024 by BduardErnstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Cool story.

Incapable of arguing in good faith. Check.

Worthless thread.

Now don’t run away ! There is room for all theories here . Explain the advantage our government would gain by shutting down a port & major bridge ?
Do you think the federal government wants to weaken itself by destroying major infrastructure ?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

originally posted by: Athetos
Honest questions.

Do you believe that your government has always acted solely in the best interests of its people in terms of both prosperity and safety?

Do you believe that government has ever purposefully with intent harmed the citizens of the country?

Does the government always tell you the truth?

And if the government does lie, is it for your own well being?

4 questions I ask of you honestly. so what do you think?

It’s not hard to believe Mothman & Disney are highly questionable in this bridge accident.
Just look at the sound theories in this thread

Moth Man?
Mickey Mouse?

Another coincidence?

*shivers*
You forgot the Michigan Militia
Micky Mouse Moth Man & Michigan Militia = 6 Ms
6x6!= 36 or three 666s
Satan , Bootygig , Mothman & Mickey Mouse are definitely involved in the bridge collapse according to all this new evidence.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Your post shows nothing but contempt of those who died. Nothing more needs to be said. Most of the responses it seems as well.
Imagine if you lost a loved one like this and people post threads mocking the event at which they died?

people need to grow TF up.
edit on 2-4-2024 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

Your post shows nothing but contempt of those who died. Nothing more needs to be said. You are just a big L , making fun like this to feel better about yourself.

Yet claiming the government is behind the bridge collapse is respectful to the dead ?
Why don’t you take your same criticism & apply it to all those on other threads about the government being behind the bridge collapse .

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=27346165]BduardErnstein[/How donyoubgrow Tom Ford up ?
Tobacco Vanille is a beautiful parfumpost]

Your post shows nothing but contempt of those who died. Nothing more needs to be said. Most of the responses it seems as well.
Imagine if you lost a loved one like this and people post threads mocking the event at which they died?

people need to grow TF up.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Your post shows nothing but contempt of those who died. Nothing more needs to be said. You are just a big L , making fun like this to feel better about yourself.

Yet claiming the government is behind the bridge collapse is respectful to the dead ?
Why don’t you take your same criticism & apply it to all those on other threads about the government being behind the bridge collapse .

You were mocking . I at least have a point. I have seen too many of these type of events lately to put down to mere coincidence. And if the government is guilty, shouldn't they be exposed , rather then let them get away with it?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You were mocking . I at least have a point. I have seen too many of these type of events lately to put down to mere coincidence. And if the government is guilty, shouldn't they be exposed , rather then let them get away with it?
Im not a psychologist , so I can’t help you .
Mothman definitely did it

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You finally get it . My thread is really about how ridiculous & disrespectful it is to the victims of the bridge collapse that people create threads claiming the government killed it’s own citizens because it doesn’t like the patriotic name of the bridge ?????
You should be ashamed of yourself

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You finally get it . My thread is really about how ridiculous & disrespectful it is to the victims of the bridge collapse that people create threads claiming the government killed it’s own citizens because it doesn’t like the patriotic name of the bridge ?????

Wait...What?
You mean this is isn't real?
Nooooooooooooooo....

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

www.mentalfloss.com...

Wasn't a certain operation paperclip scientist a founder/member of NASA?

Does this rabbit hole lead to the moon?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Wait...What?
You mean this is isn't real?
Nooooooooooooooo....

Oops lol

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

www.mentalfloss.com...

Wasn't a certain operation paperclip scientist a founder/member of NASA?

Does this rabbit hole lead to the moon?
Well , the Moon does start with an M

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

And ends with N.

edit bc I am an idiot.

edit on 2-4-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I think he identified as Mini how dare you guys miss gender him. You know did anyone check where his husband was during the incident? He might be involved with moth man.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sweet thread.

Now do the Oklahoma City bombing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join