It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia is ruled by God

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I'm sorry, but in my opinion the statue of your god stands in front of the Capitol)))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

No offense, my Russian friend, but I'll take God's WORD over YOUR opinion all day long.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You seem such a fan of the term 'prog clown world' don't you, ummm I wonder why!?!? Something about a pot and kettle springs to mind here...

Ummm...again...your own words belie...your own words...

And nothing to say about RT's words discrediting the west as usual and your own words belie your own words, don't they, you do seem to enjoy coming here and posting your anti-west drivel too...

The speech was about inclusivity...and true multiculturalism...
The young man from Africa even asked President Putin to adopt him...President Putin's response was to call him..."My son"...

Really? Nothing to do with an upcoming vote or the fact Russia has mercinaries running all over Africa in an attempt at Russian imperialism??

Then...you end your...ahem...commentary...with accusations of propaganda influencing...which...again...in prog clown world...is merely another perfect example of..."I know you are...but what am I"...

So RT doesn't continuously post propaganda?? He posted this and a day later Navalny's mother was seen grave side grieving together with Navalny's wifes mother??

It was issued to Navalny’s mother, who blamed his wife for her son’s death and stripped her of her son’s surname.
Navalny’s mother herself wrote this on her social networks. And the mother also doesn’t care about the opinions of Western Soros.

I'm shocked you didn't regale us with..."Nani Nani...Boo Boo"...as well...

Shocked I tell you...

That tends to be what you do, isn't it..

edit on 7-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I'm sorry, but in my opinion the statue of your god stands in front of the Capitol)))

Is that pic from when Putin went to Washington??

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

No offense, my Russian friend, but I'll take God's WORD over YOUR opinion all day long.

What grievances can there be, my friend? After all, I also rely on the Word of God, just like you))))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

What grievances can there be, my friend? After all, I also rely on the Word of God, just like you))))

We're both children of God.
I'm pleased to hear that, brother.

Has our Lord also spoken to you of His sadness and disapproval over Putin's legacy of murder at the head of the KGB?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Who am I to talk to God? Only the prophets saw Him, and not all of them, but some only a finger.

The only connection is prayer

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Who am I to talk to God?

You've never heard the Lord's voice speak to you?
Doesn't He speak to and with you through your daily prayer?

edit on 7-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Who am I to talk to God? Only the prophets saw Him, and not all of them, but some only a finger.

Yeah, it wouldn't suprise me if god gave certain Russians the 'finger'!!

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The voice of God and the barely audible whisper of the Holy Spirit are not the same thing. I am not a prophet to speak to him. The answer to prayer is inner conviction, not a specific voice.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Ummm...C'mon...Sir...grow some originality...you really don't always have to parrot what others have to say...

And what's with the devil emoji you always use...You do know that the devil is purported to be the...

"Father of lies"...right...?

Right...?

Nothing cogent...or illuminating...or even interesting to add to the thread premise...?

?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Who am I to talk to God?

You've never heard the Lord's voice speak to you?
Doesn't He speak to and with you through your daily prayer?

Ummm...whenever someone states that the Lord spoke to them...why is it that the voice they purport to hear...is unsurprisingly identical to their own...?

It's fascinating...whenever I mentally..."hear"...a thought form...it's always my own inner voice doing the talking...

And that my friend...is because it's merely an aspect of my own mind...clamoring for attention...

"Whichever you feed the most"...comes to mind...

But I digress...again...

What are your thoughts on the actual premise of the thread...?

I'm interested on how and what you think about the message...sans messenger...as if it were your fave human that had voiced it...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You're going off topic...

Ummm...C'mon...Sir...grow some originality...you really don't always have to parrot what others have to say...

I was showing how both sides of the thread can be interpreted and how your use of certain phases are repeated over and over and then you complain of people adding nothing to the thread, when you tend show no originality either? I was just responding to you...

And what's with the devil emoji you always use...You do know that the devil is purported to be the...

"Father of lies"...right...?

It's my interpretaion of how you finish your posts here. I only use it in response to you when you say nothing in a thread but are pushing RT's lies...

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So you don't see the spoon feed attempts of propaganda and persuasion by RT?

They write books about this crap.
I mean this is straight out of a politicians writters hand book...

And already at the end of the meeting, Putin himself addressed the “adopted” participant and another one from Italy, and invited them to go on stage.

- I want to ask my African relative and our Italian friend to come here.

Putin’s “relatives” took the stage, and the president posed for a photo with them, hugging the guys.

The audience applauded...

Thank you.

He even added the picture of Mad Vlad hugging two children, and he repeatedly posts these vile attempts at Russian propaganda time after time, and expects us to swollow it.
I don't believe it when our own poiliticians do it, so why should I put up with it from a supporter of a dictator.
The only time he posts about the west is to try and belittle it and claim Russia does it better or did it first. He couldn't be more predictable in his threads if he tried.
It's like he does it for a living or something and also enjoys it in his free time here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

My friend, there is no need to answer a small child. I truly feel sorry for him. If tomorrow I publish the topic that the sun rises in the East, he will still assure everyone that this is Russian propaganda and a lie from the RT. There is no point in communicating with such people)))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

When I pray to God for guidance or to express my love and gratitude to Him, I do not hear my own voice in response.

Perhaps, as you say...your thought-forms/tulpas, spirits, inner-child, whatever...sound just like your own voice.
I'll take your word for it. You do you!

God loves you and, if you open yourself to Him, will find a way to work with you just as you are at this point in your life.

The voice of God I receive through prayer, is beautifully indescribable and far wiser and more loving than I am or will ever be.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Ummm...Ummm...is an affectation that I use to illustrate the extreme lack of any conversational...philosophical...or intellectual depth I'm expecting from whomever it is that I'm speaking down to...

I do try to use really small words...but my love of words...and their inherent power to create emotional states in the reader...
Their ability to control...and push all of the buttons inherent in the psyche of said...is endlessly fascinating...

"In the beginning was the word"...

"God spake...and it was so"...

The winking emoji that I use at the bottom of my screeds...is merely another affectation...that should inform the reader of my extreme lack of taking anything I have to say...seriously...

Even when I write in the Short story forum...(which I haven't done in quite some time)...my extremely original content is merely a recognition that there actually is no originality to be had...anywhere...

Everything anyone has to say...or speak to...or record/write...is predicated and prefaced by the entirety of human thought throughout history...

We all stand on the shoulders of everyone that proceeded us...and it's that ancestral foundation that breathes light...love...laughter...and their antithesis...into the mind of those who read...and are moved...

The abridged version...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join