It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Says She ‘May Have to Take Over’ as President and is Ready To Do So

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Nothing in the exchange between Harris and the reporter suggested that this was imminent. She was asked a question about Bidens age and if she was ready to take over, and she said yes. I'm sure she's been looking forward to it since the election and she is frustrated that it's taking so long. I have no doubt about that. There is no love between Harris and the Bidens. Jill Biden famously said that Harris should go f*** herself.

Harris would be an even worse POTUS than Biden IMHO. But it looks like it'll probably happen.

New York Post - Kamala Harris says she ‘may have to take over’ as president and is ready to do so

WASHINGTON — Vice President Kamala Harris said Wednesday that an important part of her job is the fact that she “may have to take over” if President Biden is unable to complete his term in office — and that she’s ready to do so if required.

Harris was pressed on her readiness for the Oval Office during an overseas trip — after she initially tried to deflect a question about the 80-year-old Biden’s age by pointing to his legislative accomplishments.

“Questions about the president’s age often go hand in hand with questions about how you would step in the role if necessary. Do you feel prepared for that possibility? Has serving as vice president prepared you for that job?” Associated Press reporter Chris Megerian asked Harris.

“Yes,” replied the 58-year-old vice president in Jakarta, Indonesia, where she is representing Biden at the annual Association of Southeast Asian Nations summit.

“But let us also understand that every vice president — every vice president — understands that when they take the oath, that they must be very clear about the responsibility they may have to take over the job of being president. I am no different.”

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

We are already the laughingstock of the world with Brandon. Could you even imagine if the cackling clown was president?!?!

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Well isn't that the whole point of a vice president?

I cringe at her being in charge but let's be honest here... Biden is supposed to be running things and nobody really believes that's true.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

We are already the laughingstock of the world with Brandon. Could you even imagine if the cackling clown was president?!?!

Maybe Joe would stay on as her Vice President. Would that make people feel better?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

She can’t even cut it being VP, she is a disaster.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Could you even imagine if the cackling clown was president?!?!

She's deep into identity politics and when she speaks it comes out word salad.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I really want this to happen so I can laugh at the squealing leftists who voted for her and Joe.

SHE can be the face of the Democrat Party!

PLEASE!

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In the 2020 election cycle she was the first rejected by the Democrats. First to drop out of the race for the White House. The Democrats didn't want her.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I really want this to happen so I can laugh at the squealing leftists who voted for her and Joe.

PLEASE!

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm so glad I don't watch the news or listen to the majority of politicans.

The thought of having to hear her in a Presidental State of Address does not interest me in the slightest.

She strikes me as being to casual and flippant, and as far as I know she hasn't done a goddamn thing of worth during this administration.

edit on 9/6/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Inserts Michael Scott “No, no, nooooo!” Meme.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Neither has the incumbent 🤔

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Are we sure she could be worse than Biden?

From the whore house to the White house I guess so.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

No disagreement with you there.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

PLEASE!

The Schadenfreude will be epic.

It may be the only joy we will have, but it will be epic!

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
OOPS!!!!!
edit on 2023 9 06 by incoserv because: double post.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

PLEASE!

This would be absolutely delicious.
Too rich to even dream of.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Before we contemplate the idea of Kamala being president, we must first talk about the significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time, in terms of Kamala being president. The passage of time...

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Before we contemplate the idea of Kamala being president, we must first talk about the significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time, in terms of Kamala being president. The passage of time...

Presidents are people who are presidents, not vice-presidents, who are people, but not presidents, who are people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join