It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Covid Vaccine Debate About to Happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I hate making threads almost as much as the moderators must hate telling me I've done it wrong again!
But this is too important not to share for those still hoping for some reasonable discussions of the facts.

I've been following Steve Kirsch for awhile now, and he's been offering 1million dollars to anyone willing to publicly debate him on the dangers of the mRNA vaccine, with no takers-until today.

A very vocal proponent of the vaccine, Sean Plunket of 'The Platform' talk show in New Zealand, challenged Steve on Twitter today.

I wrote a Substack article challenging the founder and editor of The Platform, Sean Plunket, to resolve our differences in a debate after appearing on his show on Dec 12 (New Zealand time). I also offered to bet him $1M on his claim that the strange embalmer clots are primarily (or wholly) formed post-mortem.

[stevekirsch.substack.com... e&utm_medium=email]

Steve has set up 22 strict rules for a fair debate which can be viewed at the link.

Hopefully Sean will be a man of his word and go through with the debate. It would be live, in real time and I would love to see this!

I'm still open to any and all information, despite my mistrust of such new technology being used on so many millions of people.

I didn't put this in the Mud Pit because.......there's nothing to argue about. Yet.....

* End of my infomercial.

P.S. Thank you, mods, for moving my thread. I was pretty sure I'd get something wrong again.....
:roll

edit on 10000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
I would love to see that

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
I would love to see that

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up for seeing some pro and con experts go at it, but I'm afraid it's too late to curb my enthusiasm!

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
We need congressional inquiries on the vaccine now more than ever, the truth needs to come out, but is going to take an act of congress to be done.

Phama, CDC will never tell the truth, never.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
We need congressional inquiries on the vaccine now more than ever, the truth needs to come out, but is going to take an act of congress to be done.

SINCE MANY IN DC NEVER HAVE TAKEN the vax and close friends, we won't see nothing until after some high official gets the bad news that someone close died shortly after vaxxed.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I have zero confidence in official inquiries after the Clinton fiasco. The only purpose they serve is to close the case, with maybe a few lower-level players being scapegoated.

The public is going to have to start taking responsibility for educating themselves, and since the government doesn't want to be forthcoming with information we'll have to figure out how to get the whole truth on our own.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

SINCE MANY IN DC NEVER HAVE TAKEN the vax and close friends, we won't see nothing until after some high official gets the bad news that someone close died shortly after vaxxed.

China didn't use mRNA technology in their vaccine; they used the old tried-and-true method and aren't having the vax injuries other countries are.
Here's a video that was posted on another thread by Rainbow Jane. ( Archemle-sorry, I know I spelled it wrong!)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

China didn't use mRNA technology in their vaccine; they used the old tried-and-true method and aren't having the vax injuries other countries are.
Here's a video that was posted on another thread by Rainbow Jane. ( Archemle-sorry, I know I spelled it wrong!)
www.youtube.com...

I am not sure if we can believe these leaked documents or not on the severe side effects of China's vax.

www.biospace.com...
edit on q000000141231America/Chicago3535America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I saw this and the question that should be asked is:

Why hasn't there ever been a single debate about this issue? If the vaccines are so amazing and the science is so settled then they should be able to blow anti covid vaxx people away. But instead everyone runs and hides every single time. Especially from Steve Kirsch.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: nugget1

www.youtube.com...

I am not sure if we can believe these leaked documents or not on the severe side effects of China's vax.

www.biospace.com...

I'm not sure, either-but no vaccine like the ones that have been effectively used for many decades has had the number of serious adverse events that this new technology has had.

When congress exempted themselves from any vaccine requirement I instantly wondered why they would force it on the rest of us, claiming it's the only way to prevent ding from covid-unless the had something better and safer.

We're on a conspiracy site, so it's ok to wonder if the 1% had the antidote to covid all along.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What will this debate actually solve?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
What will this debate actually solve?

Probably nothing, but it will give the public the opportunity to view both sides of the issue with facts that are presently not very easy to find.

I'm betting one side will be doing a lot more squirming than the other, and with factual information being so hard to come by it would be nice to see it play out among two factions of experts.

Just like in hindsight a vast portion of people who voted for Biden would not have done so if they had the Hunter information beforehand.

We've all heard the MSM talking points refuting any and all serious vaccine issues, but what if they can't back up their stance with facts in a debate? What if information is brought to light that exposes obfuscation of the truth?

I'm anxious to watch, as my questions haven't been answered to my satisfaction. Maybe they won't be if a debate transpires, but it's the most hope I've felt in three years.

edit on 10000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Hopefully meaningful information is presented on both sides and doesn’t turn into a bunch of psycho babble. Whis moderation it? Or us that yet to be determined?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I say go for it

let the truth be told whatever it is

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I say go for it

let the truth be told whatever it is

Exactly...100%...

The truth has got to be easier to swallow than all this crap they have been feeding us!

Whatever it is...let's just get it over with finally!

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hopefully meaningful information is presented on both sides and doesn’t turn into a bunch of psycho babble. Whis moderation it? Or us that yet to be determined?

There's a list of 22 rules to the debate that Steve presented. Dean has the opportunity to review and request changes.

It's all listed at the link, and I highly suggest going to the link. I didn't see anything that didn't seem extremely fair in the rules.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I was going to but on mobile device and sometimes links here get ad pop ups that are a pain in the ass to navigate around while on this platform.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I was going to but on mobile device and sometimes links here get ad pop ups that are a pain in the ass to navigate around while on this platform.

I hope you can get a chance to check it out; it really does hold some promise of bringing some facts to light in an organized, civil manner.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well, fudge; here we go!

Sean Plunket backs down from his acceptance of my offer!

Doesn’t anyone want the truth exposed? I thought Plunket was the guy to do it. I even offered him the ability to win $1M if I was wrong and he was right, something he strongly believes.

Why would ANYONE not want to get a virtually guaranteed $1M for 2 hours of work. In fact, Sean didn’t even need to be on the team: just assemble a team of experts.

I still don’t know the answer to this question… they all keep turning me down for debates. I thought by giving them a “sure fire” way to walk away with $1M and doing a huge public service by discrediting us would be sufficient motivation for the health authorities to debate us, but this appears not to be the case.

I even offered up a $1M incentive (not a bet) to the members of the FDA and CDC outside committees to answer questions for 4 hours and NOBODY accepted.

[stevekirsch.substack.com... rue&utm_medium=email]

Well, crud. Maybe Sean didn't like the strict rule to make the debate fair? Maybe he knows there's a chance his 'facts' wouldn't stand up to scrutiny?

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
surley someone from

BioNTech, Pfizer Would love to debate him,after all its for 1 million

Damn i forgot the billions that they continue to make, they probably get 1 million Bouns every 1/4

Ill see myself out......

Stay Safe

Riouz

top topics

<<   2 >>

join