It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notion of GOP impeaching Joe Biden if they take House of Representatives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just leave him in office unable to do anything with Republican supermajorities and a conservative Supreme Court.

Would be much more entertaining to hear him and his cabal of morons bitch and whine about being totally impotent and powerless for 2 years. The media reaction would be even more amusing.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

What approval? Leave the position vacant and that's one less Democrat vote in the Senate. And if Kamala has to vacate the office the Republican speaker of the house takes her place.

Wouldn't that be fun if that was Donald Trump?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
President Biden tells the crowd yesterday that his son, BEAU BIDEN, died while fighting in the Iraq war.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

In reality, Beau died of an illness...Cancer I think.

How can this President continually demonstrate he's not in touch with REALITY, yet no top government leaders are demanding that he be removed...or at the very least given a mental stability exam/test???

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ALERT!

President Biden admits he made a boo-boo by saying the Covid-19 Pandemic was over, on national TV earlier this month.

Today he says the Covid-19 Pandemic is NOT OVER, and if you DIE from Covid during the upcoming dark winter, it's because you didn't get maximum vaxxed and boosted!

If you die while not fully vaccinated and boosted, it's YOUR FAULT. Don't Blame me!

Biden Issues Dire Warning: www.foxnews.com...

Impeachment takes too long. We might be under total Chinese rule by then!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden got another shot right on TV today too ❗❗❗

THAT makes it all perfect ❗❗❗

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

We should unpack,and define,Exactly what reset "We" as the people want.Because a Reset is coming,to a moral certainty.
But i dont think The deep states Reset is what "We" want.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Democrats sailing us headstrong into the uncharted deep of Democracy, it always seems to be the case... they're testy, they're assertive, they're progressive. But I fear if allowed to persist that no one will remember how to get back to shore.

What do they believe they are going to find out here, an undiscovered country?

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I just love it if Biden and Harris both get impeached.
Then the speaker of the house will take over.

After November that is likely to be my Congressman Kevin McCarthy.

That will mean restarting oil drilling and the keystone pipeline and closing the border.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

" Congressman Kevin McCarthy."

Well at this Moment in Time , I would Prefer Joe McCarthy coming back to Earth as a Congressmen and Speaker of the House while Watching those Commies Run !
edit on 6-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
With the GOP's talk of a red wave sweeping the House of Representatives in this week's midterm congressional elections having fallen flat due to the Democrats fending off GOP congressional hopefuls with calls for voter turnout, suggestions by some Republican congressmen that the House should impeach Joe Biden have become all but null and void (just like Rick Scott's demand that Joe Biden resign as POTUS for his handling of the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan). Even if the GOP secures a 219 or 218 seat majority in the House, they may decide against opening up investigations against Joe Biden's son.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
Democrats sailing us headstrong into the uncharted deep of Democracy, it always seems to be the case... they're testy, they're assertive, they're progressive. But I fear if allowed to persist that no one will remember how to get back to shore.

What do they believe they are going to find out here, an undiscovered country?

These BIDEN IMPEACHMENT Articles filed in the Congressional archives in early 2021, are about to be brought to life, added to, and implemented.

House Resolution 57 - Biden Impeachment: www.congress.gov...

Joseph R. Biden = Worst President Ever

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

In case anyone forgot what Biden said about President Trump after the FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago.

Apparently this was serious business before, maybe because he wasn't on the receiving end of the stick.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joseph R. Biden = Worst President Ever

He's not a president, presidents are elected... this guy is a trojan, an unelected installed puppet.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Furthermore: As a U.S. Senator, Joe Biden kept a guy from being the head of the CIA, because it was learned he "mishandled" a classified document.

Dirty-Deceitful Joe Goes Way Back: theintercept.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Biden's Impeachment will be based on 100% first hand real evidence and Democrats will have to lie (as usual) to divert away from the Damning facts. I can't wait for that Democrat lawyer Goldman to start his acting 😀

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ahh we've already been through the symbolic impeachment shows, I want more gut punches in other areas where the time should be consumed.

Impeachment doesn't hurt, surely we all know that by now.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden's Impeachment will be based on 100% first hand real evidence and Democrats will have to lie (as usual) to divert away from the Damning facts. I can't wait for that Democrat lawyer Goldman to start his acting 😀

It's just symbolic for posterity, specially since Slick Willy who was impeached in the Senate and still retained the Presidency.

It doesn't mean that much to us, that dog has no teeth.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The guy is totally not legit, nothing will convince me otherwise... therefore impeachment doesn't even apply I for one refuse to acknowledge.

The MIC should dethrone this fraud, it can be done without suspending the Constitution and the Nation is perfectly capable of running itself until the next election without a PotUS/VP... and it will certainly will do a better job at it than the current administration.

edit on 24-1-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Potlatch
Found this article in the Washington Examiner] about the possibility of impeaching Joe Biden:

"I believe there's pressure on the Republicans to put that forward and have that vote. I think that's what some folks are considering," Mace said, evoking a "wow" in response from a visibly surprised Todd.

Her prediction comes almost a week after Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), a frequent critic of the former president, warned that Trump-aligned House Republicans would try to impeach the current commander in chief "every week" if they retook the majority, as is widely expected to happen in November.

It's possible that calls by some GOP politicians to have Joe Biden impeached should the GOP win control of the House of Representatives in November could turn off some GOP voters and unexpectedly keep the House in Democratic hands because the manner of Joe Biden's withdrawal of US troops in Afghanistan and his border control policies are no reasons for the GOP to contemplate impeaching Biden.

May 19, 2023

In addition to H.R. 57 Impeachment articles already filed against President Biden: www.congress.gov...

NEW/UPDATED Biden impeachment articles were filed yesterday.

Source: nypost.com...

(imo) House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is waiting until the Oversight and Judiciary committees find out if the accusations that Joe Biden blackmailed foreign leaders, and traded access or secrets for cash from China, Ukraine, etc.., before launching the formal Impeachment proceedings.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join