It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Mask Wearing on UK Supermarkets - Or Rather Not.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So, No 1 daughter was in Tesco today queing at the till. Woman behind her was not wearing a mask, as she was meant to, right up close.
Daughter asks her to move back as she was socially distancing. Response was "Eff off, I ain't moving".
Daughter says "I'm seeing my 90 year old Dad for Christmas tomorrow, please back away."

Response was "I don't give an effing eff about your effing Dad"?

So, ATS, what say you?

Personally, am appalled.

This was in South London.

Where it is estimated that one in twenty folk have Covid.

edit on 24-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

bit irresponsible of no1 to go shopping the day before visiting dad- why did she self isolate for a few day.

didnt you explain what air borne virus means?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'd say the woman is woefully rude and perhaps a bit mentally ill.

A scrooge for certain.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The incubation period for Omicron is estimated to be about 3 days, so, unlikely that she would be contagious 1 day after getting infected (assuming she was infected by the dingbat who can't even follow simple rules for public health).

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That's London for you , nice place to visit but you wouldn't want to live there , also Tesco attract the rats with their clubcard scheme , your daughter should consider Sainsbury's.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

bit irresponsible of no1 to go shopping the day before visiting dad- why did she self isolate for a few day.

didnt you explain what air borne virus means?

So, not at all irresponsible of non mask wearing women?

All daughter's fault instead?

Needed Xmas food shop cos been busy working. Couldn't get a home delivery slot til January.

Jeez

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So, ATS, what say you?

Personally, am appalled.

Try Hackney?

But seriously, dreadful manners and unnecessary friction.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Daughter should have used a delivery service for the goods she was attempting to purchase if she is genuinely worried about catching covid in public and bring it to her 90 year old dad. I assume that in a city like London their are a few options for delivery of goods. Daughter should probably also refrain from visiting her 90 year old Dad if her and her dad are worried about covid and its potential impact on Dad.

The unmasked lady was of course rude. There are a lot of rude people in the world, its not isolated to covid nor did being rude start with covid.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That's London for you , nice place to visit but you wouldn't want to live there , also Tesco attract the rats with their clubcard scheme , your daughter should consider Sainsbury's.

No Waitrose, unfortunately.

They attract a better class of scum and shoplifters, apparently.

Also, Clarissa's pony absolutely refuses to eat Tesco Value hay.

And you can't get Unicorn food there, either.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Daughter should have used a delivery service for the goods she was attempting to purchase if she is genuinely worried about catching covid in public and bring it to her 90 year old dad. I assume that in a city like London their are a few options for delivery of goods. Daughter should probably also refrain from visiting her 90 year old Dad if her and her dad are worried about covid and its potential impact on Dad.

The unmasked lady was of course rude. There are a lot of rude people in the world, its not isolated to covid nor did being rude start with covid.

No slot for delivery til January.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hardly anyone has been wearing masks around here for a long time. Putting the issue of the effectiveness of masks for omi or its severity aside, many people just don't care about others these days. That much has become evident to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Daughter should have planned ahead. Or go with out.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
masks, social distancing, and vaccines do not work.

trying to guilt someone else into doing something they already know does not work is a waste of time.

when you try to verbally convince someone else into following those rules
puts you in closer proximity to their virus spew holes.

it is like defensive driving, avoid the spewers and do not get into a confrontation with them.

She was wearing a mask. That is either good enough or it isn't. She was vaccinated. That is either good enough or it isn't.

Getting in VAX/Mask/Distancing "rage" with anyone is, in fact, counter productive and will get you a case of covid quicker than if you simply ignore them.

And now that she has been exposed . . . she should not go visit her 90 year old dad tomorrow.
She could kill him.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Daughter should have planned ahead. Or go with out.

Nice. Missed the bit about being busy with work and unable to get a home delivery slot till January?

No blame on unmasked woman, then?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

trying to guilt someone else into doing something they already know does not work is a waste of time.

it is like defensive driving, avoid the spewers and do not get into a confrontation with them.

She was wearing a mask. That is either good enough or it isn't. She was vaccinated. That is either good enough or it isn't.

Getting in VAX/Mask/Distancing "rage" with anyone is, in fact, counter productive and will get you a case of covid quicker than if you simply ignore them.

And now that she has been exposed . . . she should not go visit her 90 year old dad tomorrow.
She could kill him.

What "rage"?

Daughter was polite, other woman, not.

Disagree.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The teevee has gotten you sheeple so entrained with fear that breathing around others sets off panic attacks. Thankfully, I'm not in your cult and have been out and about every day since this psyop started.

Have some faith in your immune system. Strengthen that as needed and turn off the telly. It's time to start living again.
edit on 24-12-2021 by starshift because: Edit

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

She could kill him.

What "rage"?

Daughter was polite, other woman, not.

Disagree.

I did not say your daughter had rage.
Road rage was the example. Road rage is not the characteristic of the "polite".
Sheesh.

Based of the number off "effs" used by the other shopper, it is clear "they" had a case of rage going on.
All I am saying is avoid them . . . like you would a zombie.

Would you tell a zombie to wear a mask or social distance - politely or otherwise?
edit on 24-12-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused- YOUR daughter is going to visit HER 90 year old dad. Are you the 90 year old dad, or is my comprehension off?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

One of the best things about this Covid thing was that people were told to keep their distance. Unfortunately some have difficulties grasping the concept.
But that's how it is, some people are actually dumber than monkeys. Is there no Gorillas in London? They deliver your stuff in 10 minutes.
She wants to keep you save she has to make the proper arrangements. In a big crowded city you have to expect 4 out of 10 people to not give a # about anything, that's just how it is.
If you guys are worried: 14 days quarantine everything else is pointless anyways.
Sucks but that's how it is.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The world should stop because your daughter is visiting?
Why do the mentally ill nowadays expect others to play along with their insanity?
I think it was rude to presume that the unmasked woman was infected like a typhoid Mary.
Has your daughter ever heard of legal mask exemption and that it's an offence under the disability and equalities act 2010 to question someone on hidden disabilities?
She sounds about as much fun as yourself,a right Karen.Karens reap what they sow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join