It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the mods are back,

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I don't believe the site produces any income, so I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well well here we are. Back again and suitably grateful. You have to say, whatever the truth behind the last few days, it was certainly illuminating how certain posters acted without the mods. Maybe a lesson?

Odd timing though, considering the world is spinning into ever more chaos. MOSt SAD for sure.

Let’s hope the holes are fully plugged now and the ship rights herself.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I for one am glad its back to business as usual. The foul mouthed morons were getting on my nerves. Just goes to show that without some sort of sane moderation their can be no civil debate because people really have no manners and dont know how to act.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnMarsriver

Let me ask you a question:

Do you endorse anyone, anywhere having the right to come up in your grill and scream obscenities?

No.

Do you normally go to places IRL where people shout racial, homophobic and nazi epitaths? If so, you don't belong here. If not, you might recognize ATS as a safe place on the internet where people of all walks of life might congregate to talk/discuss ideals that matter to them on a personal and global nature.

We have had a free-for-all, a troll hoedown for the past week. The site was worthless, for the most part. The point of moderation is not control, but to exclude the folk that choose not to control themselves within the gentle framework of a site in which they had already agreed to adhere to. Is there any help for those human anomalies? Certainly. People can be offered conditions for inclusion. This is one of those places.

If you want all things to be able to be said without filters, there are places out there in which you can participate. ATS was never and thankfully now, is still not one of those.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't think that my account was banned but it isn't working anymore. I didn't engage in any # posting or arguing so I am not sure what happened. But if a mod can reach out to me id like to understand. If I was banned surely I wouldn't have been able to just make another account with the same info?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misfitsquid26
I don't think that my account was banned but it isn't working anymore. I didn't engage in any # posting or arguing so I am not sure what happened. But if a mod can reach out to me id like to understand. If I was banned surely I wouldn't have been able to just make another account with the same info?

You will need to send your old user name and a new email address preferably Gmail to Djarums he is a mod on here and will have you back online in no time , the old email addresses got scrambled

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join