It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEI is dead at UNC!

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Board of Trustees reportedly voted on Monday to dismantle its diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) programs and transfer millions in funding instead to public safety and campus police on the heels of anti-Israel demonstrations.

The unanimous decision by the trustees will reallocate $2.3 million that the university spends on DEI programs toward police and public safety measures as part of its annual budget approval process, The News & Observer reported.

Last fiscal year, UNC Chapel Hill’s operating budget surpassed $4 billion.

After seeing the reaction from the public over the UNC frat boys protecting the flag, UNC has deicded to scrap the leftist idiocy, do away with DEI and the racism it screams, and spend that money on campus security. This is the first of it's kind in all this clown world activitiy, and I can only hope that other schools will follow.

It's not a bad thing to be proud to be American in America. And these kids who stood up for the flag have started a movement. A badly needed and well deserved movement. And think, for this one act of selfless bravery to stand up for what you believe in, will make sure the kids who did this will be forever remembered, and honored by all who care. Their ticket is punched in a really, really good way. Well done Heels.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

DEI is dead at UNC!

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

DEI is DOA

DIE, DIE, DEI!

lol

I guess the left will have to figure out another way of pushing racism.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And it was so to DEI for 😃

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You can’t include people who want to kill you with their diverse views of what they consider equal.

Its common sense.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I see this as a glimer of hope, the pendulum is finally starting to swing back from the clown world apex. Sanity might make a late comeback.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I guess this is a good thing but, to be honest, I'm so damned jaded these days that I just can't think that this will really make any major difference.

Don't get me wrong. I certainly am glad that somebody somewhere has pulled their head out of their collective asses for a moment, but I feel like the progressive mind virus has done what they told us Covid was going to do; that is, cause a massive pandemic and infect nearly everybody.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

I guess this is a good thing but, to be honest, I'm so damned jaded these days that I just can't think that this will really make any major difference.

Don’t worry, we’ll Vote our way out of this.

*passes the black pills*

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The pendulum is always swinging. Clown world was long & a complete cluster of painful idiocy. Every time I get reminded that long hair, flower children an loud music was seen as the epic "there goes the world!!" none of us could have ever fathomed "oh wait! Woke-Blindingly Ignorant-Tik-Toking lunacy-fake pandemic-ect" was on our horizon.

Can be grateful people are getting reasonable an saying no more to DEI.
Can also just be completely over whatever the next pendulum swing is gonna be.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

DEI is DOA

DIE, DIE, DEI!

lol

I guess the left will have to figure out another way of pushing racism.

They'll do it with voter registration. 💥

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

My God, people in authority using common sense?

Is there hope yet?

nah...

top topics

join