It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Colorado street art

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
These are screenshots taken in Denver Colorado on a Twitch stream by Kuma Monster yesterday.:www.twitch.tv...
And from Montreal Canada

edit on 12-4-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone44

That's awesome and very talented, I particularly like the velociraptor. The last one is truly a work of art.
Thanks for sharing!

Around my region they've been encouraging street art that's strongly linked with local businesses and history, I'll see if I can journey around for pictures some day. I find it soo much better than boring drab walls.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yes the Dino one is great and I wish I had it in wide angle. The t-rex is being projected by a flying robot and to the left there are Dinos being cloned in glass tubes. I love the triangle one too. a reply to: RAY1990

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone44

Some excellent work in most of that street art.

I remember a new mural that was done about a year ago. This is by a railway station in a rural suburb I visit on Saturdays for some shopping. So, as I was just there, here are aome pics I just took.

Full length of building:

Some closer details:

I think this took a three man team of artists about ten days to do. At least it made a boring neighbourhood a bit more cheerful. The gorilla, in particular, always makes me smile.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

That is marvelous ! Thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

That is marvelous ! Thank you.

top topics

join