It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptids in Ireland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I was browing YouTube today and this video randomly popped up in my search, and I thought it might be of interest to the Cryptozoologists here onsite.

It's causing quite a stir amoung the TikTok and Youtube communities with the younger crowd, let's see what the Old Schoolers here on site have to say about this information and video testimony.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is lovely:

(excerpt from above vid)

Floating Palm Trees
edit on 2-3-2024 by TheDiscoKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDiscoKing
This is lovely:

(excerpt from above vid)

Floating Palm Trees

Lol. It's just a palm leaf, not a tree. Also pretty easy to create any number of ways.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The skull in the first few minutes is actually some ordinary animal skull that has been turned around backward and holes chipped or drilled into the back of the head to look like eyes and nose. You can see the occipital condyle protrusions that look like "fangs", but are just the parts normally next to the spinal cord. There appears to be some kind of grey plastery/clay used to fill in the original front part so it looks like a smoothish cranium.

The effort gone into making the backward skull leads me to believe this was just someone who enjoyed a bit of artistic liberty with animal parts.
edit on 2-3-2024 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A few comments:

1. On the doorbell cam creature, I did think "hairless cat" at first, but those are definitely not cat paws obviously.
If not CG or some kind of doll, then IDK what that is.

2. On the black crop circle, I wonder if it could be a simple partially opaque effects mask put over the video footage?
If not, could they have drawn the design with an accelerant, such as gasoline, and kept the outlines wetted with water hoses as it burned? Because it looks charred to the eye.

3. On the palm tree floating. I saw another similar video of the same phenomenon a few months ago. One thing I noticed was that both videos showed the object floating near or under power lines. Maybe a few strands of high test deep sea fishing line
that the camera just barely misses?
edit on 2/3/24 by TheValeyard because: spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Dagnabbit! You're just too quick. Indeed, growing up my friends and I just couldn't keep ourselves from running outside during high winds and finding clever ways to suspend palm fronds about 12 feet above residential streets. Used to really piss off our parents.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Halfswede

Dagnabbit! You're just too quick. Indeed, growing up my friends and I just couldn't keep ourselves from running outside during high winds and finding clever ways to suspend palm fronds about 12 feet above residential streets. Used to really piss off our parents.

Well it's not much more effort than writing a full fake encounter story about Slender-man or The Rake and posting it online.
Glitch in the matrix is still an active subreddit and people do hoax just for fun.
Also, if we'd all had camera phones and the internet in our palms everywhere we went as kids, I bet a lot of us would have hoaxed more. Not saying it's a hoax, but it would be pretty easy to fake.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Well it's not much more effort than writing a full fake encounter story about Slender-man or The Rake and posting it online.

It certainly is. The fake "Leprechaun" and "Banshee" likely took twice the effort to create than the best SCP entry. That's what gives them away.

Honestly I picked out the palm frond for GE's amusement because she also knows that's the only one that's not fake.

let's see what the Old Schoolers here on site have to say about this information and video testimony.

Byrd would have picked out the Irish artifact McFakery before I would, but I'm a little slow.

As far as the technology? The hardware stands no chance against particular human wetware.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

This is lovely:

(excerpt from above vid)

Floating Palm Trees

Lol. It's just a palm leaf, not a tree. Also pretty easy to create any number of ways.

Or occur naturally when wind forms what is known as wave or standing wave.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Honestly I picked out the palm frond for GE's amusement because she also knows that's the only one that's not fake.

Honestly, the little critter in the still footage was what grabbed my attention.

Curious little guy, I have no idea what it could possibly be.

The wee beasties that inspired the Gargoyles on Cathedrals?

edit on 3/3/24 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edit

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Nah. They're fake, and likely gay-er than two humpbacks at Mar-a-Lago.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDiscoKing

Evidence please.

edit on 4/5/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Looks like my Uncle Leo after he went on another Bender........

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

LOL!

Right on.

new topics

top topics

join