It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcano Erupting in Greece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream in which I was watching the sunset on a Greek island - no idea which one. Looking out over the sea to another island I saw what I thought was a strange sunlit cloud formation that looked like a nuclear mushroom cloud.

Then, it turned into not a cloud formation but a massive billowing explosion.

Fiery lava rocks started raining down and coming straight at me so we all had to seek shelter behind concrete and rock pillars.

V scary!

Just mentioning it as I once had a dream before an England v Argentina match about Beckham getting sent off for kicking an Argentine player when on the ground. I woke up and the dream was so real I said to Mrs C, "why did he do such a stupid thing"?

Then watched the game and, that's just what happened.

My dream last night seemed very real.

Not suggesting it's going to happen, but just saying.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Edgar Casey predicted that a major earth cataclysm would occur not long after Mt Stromboli and Montserrat erupt at the same time. The ocean levels would rapidly rise.

I don't think Stromboli is visible from Grease but a mushroom cloud from it might be...

Also, the sun is emitting all kinds of Solar flares lately. Yesterday it released a large one. It could increase tectonic movements and volcanic eruptions.

edit on 23-4-2023 by drz400 because: Forgot stuff

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
never thought of Greece as Volcano country.
thanks for sharing. will keep an eye on.

greekreporter.com...

The website Volcano Discovery states “there are some (still minor) signs that the volcano of Santorini could wake up in a medium future (months to years.) Predicting IF and, if yes, WHEN exactly there will be a new eruption is impossible—volcanoes are and will always be unpredictable.”

“It is quite certain, though, that the volcano will erupt in the future again because it is an active volcano and far from extinct,” Volcano Discovery reported.

as usual the Scientists say it will happen and maybe soon but not sure when
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Typed out a whole "study" lol and the site temporarily crashed

Anyway, also had a dream two weeks ago a day before Shiveluch went up, wrote here on ATS

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, so far, so good!

Santorini was a supervolcano last time it did it's thing. Might be v bad if it does it again but I'm no expert.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
How long after the Beckham dream was the match?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

I woke from it on the morning, match was same day.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Interesting, I didn't take you for a clairvoyant dreamer. If you're not making this up, what was on your mind during that day? A lot of brooding seeps into dreams.

I've come across contemporary predictions about a nuclear explosion in the Mediterranean, apparently signifying a betrayal of Europe from a government.

But there are also dreams about radiated ash, as a result of nukes triggering volcanic eruptions: old.reddit.com... (I doubt China would go so far, it's the mixture I'm drawing attention to)

However, I'm expecting the ash cloud to be mingled with chemicals, the winds will play a great role in its dispersal. Large-scale usage of chemicals could backfire and miss its intended target, resulting in a great accident. The only practical use of nukes is for triggering tsunamis, nobody's mad enough to drop it directly on a country. Accidental detonation of nuclear reactors seems more likely.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

Nothing much I think but it was awhile ago.

Why might I make it up?

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I apologize for being so distrusting/wary on my previous account. Back when I used to post in paranormal forums, a lot of people would make up stories for attention and I'd be continually duped by their claims, which made me more skeptical. Then I moved onto premonitions, here I saw a few users moving up their dates when the event didn't happen. Some users shared overtly detailed/long predictions, which seemed unlikely to happen. There were also predictions which had some odd elements in them, they involved Saudi Arabia.

However, your dream sounds very realistic, in hindsight. It's definitely worth taking these things into account and sharing what you've seen in dreams with others. Recently, I've started reading up on Gordon Scallion, a very unique case, different from most clairvoyant accounts and even trance mediums. He claimed:

"I know that we predicted Hurricane Andrew a year ahead of time, and a month before we stated the time, the date range and exactly where it would come ashore We notified as many people as we could. Now, granted, the number was small, but people said, 'I didn't know whether to believe you or not, but we took a vacation during that time frame.' We know it has made a difference in saving some lives."

I don't know if there's a risk of a volcanic eruption in Greece, but the volcaneos in Italy are something to watch out for. My clairvoyant contacts have been drawing my attention to the Phlegraean Fields in particular.

I ought to have asked: was the cloud reddish and round? That's something to watch out for, it's not caused by an eruption, but by the formation of a moving constellation of stars. A red cloud somehow causes quakes from the air, but it also causes a rain of fire, seems to ignite the air itself, but it affects mountains more than bodies of water. It's unclear to me if this will transpire or if the militaries would set the earth on fire out of desperation.

old.reddit.com...

old.reddit.com...

At first, I just read about the constellation in 2-3 dreams (one was about a dragon, the other I transcribed from an interview but forgot to screencap) and in a prediction on ATS (either a constellation of stars stars or a comet, advises looking up at the sky during June), then I saw people sharing photos/illustrations of a really bright, fast moving, bluish-white star back in August 2023. I recently came across an experience about what seemed to be a "fleet" of brighter than normal stars, seen during June 2021. Other extremely bright stars were seen in the sky during May 2020: i.imgur.com... - imgur.com...

Lastly, I dug up a strange case from an ancient German historical record (Annales Floriacenses), a headless "dragon" which was also seen during June (after the deaths of several rulers), and also from the Magdeburg Centuries, which suggests it causes unprecedented drought. I'm unable to obtain the original Latin for the latter.
edit on 25-5-2024 by GogolJoker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GogolJoker

Thanks. No worries. Cloud was grey/black. Like a huge nuclear mushroom cloud.

top topics

join