It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will they stage a Faked Alien Invasion ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

AlienView
Meantime he says they [the Illumaniti, etc.] have been planning for a long time to stage a faked invasion to solidify the New World Order power base and create an absolute totalitarian rule over the planet Earth. What do you think ?

This guy appears to think an Alien threat would help the world gov'ts unite into one big force:

"We would forget all the little local differences between our countries "

www.youtube.com...=37
edit on 02331America/ChicagoSat, 01 Mar 2014 08:02:37 -0600up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

how did we make dogs? do you know where the many breeds of dogs we have come from???
selective breeding from one species... the wolf.

just choose people with larger heads and large eyes short stature and less hair than usual....
and within say... 5 generations you've got a believable alien.
add sped up, artificial gestation and test tube conception and bam.... alien race.

it's not impossible.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I wish ET would land in Russia and the Ukraine and calm everyone down. It does look very worrying what is happening there at the moment.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
I wish ET would land in Russia and the Ukraine and calm everyone down. It does look very worrying what is happening there at the moment.

"I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Russian national interest."

-A form of Winston Churchill's quotation, made in a radio broadcast in October 1939

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I 'm still not clear what faking an alien invasion is supposed to achieve.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

DJW001

According to conspiracy theorists of the Illuminati and the New World Order an alien invasion representing a threat to all nations and people would allow the power brokers to cement their power over the masses who will now all come together and support this New World Order out of fear - What they could not do with all their politics and wars they will achieve by creating a phony threat that the masses will accept as real.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

AlienView

DJW001

According to conspiracy theorists of the Illuminati and the New World Order an alien invasion representing a threat to all nations and people would allow the power brokers to cement their power over the masses who will now all come together and support this New World Order out of fear - What they could not do with all their politics and wars they will achieve by creating a phony threat that the masses will accept as real.

There are plenty of real threats out there. If you don't find the situation in Ukraine to be frightening, I don't know what else would frighten you.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

snypwsd

0bserver1
I don't think that's going to happen. I mean you have to build great amounts of flying saucers .. that they probably already have . But you also have to make some alien race that's going to invade us how would they manage to do that.. ?

I believe it could be done, They wont have to have actual aliens on the ground either.

All that they would need to do is have UFO's fly around and start destroying stuff. Then the president jumps on the tv radio and says that we are being invaded by aliens, we are surrendering. Then he tells people to coroporate with the military and police as we are all funeled into fema camps for our protection.

Of course that is a highly simplisctic way of discribing it but it would work. Most of the population will either think they are demons or would be scared #less because they watched too many holywood movies and documentries that portray aliens as blood thirsty beings out to give us all anal probes.

There are ways that they could stage an invasion, It does not have to be as complex as everyone believes. For once they have us in fema camps we are sol. All they have to do is trick people for just a short period of time.

Now do I believe its going to happen, I highly doubt it but you never know.
edit on 28-2-2014 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

When the sci-fi story "War of the Worlds" was converted into a weekly radio drama show back in the 1950's, many people genuinely believed there was an alien invasion going on, since they didn't read newspapers.

You only need to show some video footage and people will believe something is really happening:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

stormcell

snypwsd

0bserver1
I don't think that's going to happen. I mean you have to build great amounts of flying saucers .. that they probably already have . But you also have to make some alien race that's going to invade us how would they manage to do that.. ?

I believe it could be done, They wont have to have actual aliens on the ground either.

All that they would need to do is have UFO's fly around and start destroying stuff. Then the president jumps on the tv radio and says that we are being invaded by aliens, we are surrendering. Then he tells people to coroporate with the military and police as we are all funeled into fema camps for our protection.

Of course that is a highly simplisctic way of discribing it but it would work. Most of the population will either think they are demons or would be scared #less because they watched too many holywood movies and documentries that portray aliens as blood thirsty beings out to give us all anal probes.

There are ways that they could stage an invasion, It does not have to be as complex as everyone believes. For once they have us in fema camps we are sol. All they have to do is trick people for just a short period of time.

When the sci-fi story "War of the Worlds" was converted into a weekly radio drama show back in the 1950's, many people genuinely believed there was an alien invasion going on, since they didn't read newspapers.

The "War of the Worlds" was not made into a weekly radio show in the 1950s. You are thinking about the one time adaptation broadcast in 1938, when war hysteria was in the air because of the situation in Europe. If you had bothered to read this post, you would know that the stories of panic were the real hoax.

You only need to show some video footage and people will believe something is really happening:

Not everyone is as gullible as some folks are.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

stormcell

snypwsd

0bserver1

www.youtube.com...

No I believe my Idea would work better. In todays age, people need hard evedence that is why I say they would need to destroy things.

They would need multiple fleets of "ufos" and then at the same time Attack certain targets around the world, like say government facilities, Dams, Military bases, Nuclear facilities, monuments ect.
You do that for one day, destroy everything that people need, love, worship and you will just have to sit back and watch the panic set in. But you must make the UFO's visible and real to the naked eye, they must appear to be everywhere. If people are able to look to the sky and see them, they will believe, if they dont then they will when they start blowing stuff up.us

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I think if an invasion did happen, real or staged, there'd be a collapse in civilization; not through what the invaders actually do but from the panic. There'd be a lot of extremist religious followers that would chimp-out; if they behead people for insulting their god... just imagine how they'd react if their god was completely disproved...

x

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Its entirely possible to fake an alien invasion. Provided there aren't actual aliens.

We have no idea of the capability of actual aliens. If they can come to this planet from somewhere else then the technology at their disposal likely goes far beyond space travel. They might be able to completely prevent such a hoax from being perpetrated upon them.

If there are no real aliens faking an attack would be as simple as pulling off a hoax similar to 9/11. Have most evidence get evaporated in whatever explosions take place and blame an enemy.

Managing humanity after such a hoax may be too much for any government to handle though. The religious among us would flip their lids. Civilization may completely break down and I do not believe that's what the rich and powerful who pull these stunts on us want. They want to remain comfortable and in charge. That could likely end if they try a stunt like that.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I think the fallen angel critters will lend plenty of "reality" to the scenarios.

Who knows where the truths, half truths and whole lies start and stop and merge together.

Nevertheless, CERTAINLY the globalist oligarchy has been working in league with the king of hell and his co-fallen angels, literally, toward establishing the overt global one world government and one world global religion worshiping the king of hell . . . as predicted for our era 2,000+ years ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Will they stage a Faked Alien Invasion ???

In my humble opinion.

It is a good possibility. I mean what is the ultimate trump card when TPTB are about to lose control of their power?

What would be the one thing that would gather humanity in a time of civil uprising?

What would make everyone forget about all the BS they were fighting over?

A force so destructible that humanity could be at risk.

Let's face it. People are getting tired of the terrorism "thing". Once the people band together to overthrow the current system "they" will enact a "plan" to halt the uprising. We all know they don't want to lose the power.

They can just call up the lead "doctor" at Plum Island and put the word in for the EBE's. If you think for one second our crazy leaders havn't been playing with DNA. In a petrea dish to make "unknown life forms, then I believe you are being naive about the whole situation.

Unlimited budgets and the right minds and tools can go a long way.

But like I said. It's my opinion and it is the ultimate trump card.

In the end who knows?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I personally suspect that aliens (E.T) will only stage an attack on humans, rather than intend on attacking us humans, they will stage an attack in order to start a fight whereby they will use their mind control device to gain control of a state, so that they can command rather than be commanded.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hello

To answer you question thread starter in short: No

The RE-al DE-al is in the piped-line. The-ze aliens and their//there be trillion + out there//their, where? You can't see, why? PONDER! WRITE and read and WRITE and see(r) therefore you will SEE beyond ULTRA-violet spectrum, beyond the pale horse (not in reference to the book on 9-11 [11-9] [2-9][11][Two Influence be sway of pendulum be pendulum column be Symbol of Momentary MONEY POWER be for reason why it falls 4 times as the towers fell Four Times= p0W3r timesz to the four which be half of eight be Infinity symbol segue/Symbol of Snake not Serpent is Circle=swallow the tail and shed, shed scalessss part of left behind therefore the snake(No capita-l S THIS time snake) thinks (therefore I am) I CAN retrieve the previous scale/cell and live on that NOT BE 8 that be less than 7, Illuminati, you understand, I.T be simple, I CAN flesh what was said out far mo=re if "youse" wish
] Physikal hologram of alien does not work as it would be paradigm of NaNO-C0rteX chip currently being developed by IBM Steller_SPHERE (universe wide company like Taco Bell and Pepsi Cola and Opal Automobile look at the L0goz akin to 33 points of Light which be on ze UN Flag/Banner/Advertisment for (non) Importance AS Illuminati fund and filter money thru the UNITED NATIONS akin to crook banker at Vatican City, 33=33 degree He(v)brew. Two threes don't make EIGHT as is and never will that train of think will work, Illuminati--- se three not BE EIGHT! As INRI above Yashua was tilted 33 degrees INRI means "In this Sign We Conquer"- Manifest Destiny as seen by Constantine in a lucid visionze dream. Constantine was Mystic. Hypo-thetictally if NaN0-C0rtex I stress and ONE emphasis Hypo-thetically if NaN0-C0rtex could present a "staged/hoax invasion" in front of your being you couldn't touch the ETV (Extra Terrestrial Vehicle as they be called not UFO) or touch simulation of alien. It doesn't work like that Original Poster, fortunately, as there//their would be fear and con-fushion/fissure of SRNSE be sense. (I.T)It be simple for ONE not some. Bluebeam is not HAARP or vice versa. Bluebeam is particle generator for seeding the clouds. Bluebeam is not holo simulator. HAARP is not holo simulator it works with MK-ULTRA which be mind kontrol biography which works in tandem with Tesla-koil heaters I.n a handful of places that BE AROUND the WORLD it pulls the strings of the Ionosphere which be electrical/kal natural COIL not KOIL. As it be there//their for bi-G reason. (Complex a thread or 80 in itself would not even begin to fully explain how it work known and UN-known.).

No their// there will not be a RAND (IBM) Corporation or Tri-Lateral Commission. Dulce, New Mexico sponsored event regarding holographic invasion OR "fake" invasion scenario.

Take Care

Ankh-F-N-Khonsu

edit on 20-3-2014 by ankhFNKhonsu88 because: missing inverted comma

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join