It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream drifter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The dream drifter.

I can't seem to get this one out of my head but there is this, person or thing, that appears in my dreams every so often. I have talked with a lot of my friends, family, and even my co-workers about this topic. Seems like I am not the only one experiencing this because at least 3 other people have had something similar appear in their dreams as well.

It is hard to explain what this being looks like in full detail because I can only ever catch a glimpse of it when I am witnessing my dream. But the person, or being, is definitely there.

This entity seems to be moving at a very fast rate, yet travels really slow. It is like the motion blur you get in an image or an over exposed frame, but as this entity moves I can never make out any other features other than the colors that surround it.

There is a lot of this really rich leather like brown top color that it wears. So brown that it is almost orange. Somewhere in between those two colors. I can't tell what color of skin this entity is because every time I see it the movement never stays still. The head sways so it is hard to determine the skin color of the face. But the hair on this individual is a very dark black. The way his motion is when he walks makes it look like his hair is actually more like a misty smoke. And then there is the bottom piece. It's like an ocean blue. Really light in the color spectrum. And finally the shoes are rather dark brown. Almost like those worker boots you find at wal-mart that look like they were burned by a fire or something. His walking movement sort of reminds me of someone who is too drunk to walk, but is trying to stay upright, or maybe he is lurching about...

The thing that makes this presence creepy is how it enters your dream, or I should say line of sight. Every time it makes an appearance in my dreams it is usually when I am looking for something and I turn back around to find this being suddenly come into full view and always walking slightly away from me to another side of the place. The mist filled ghost like image it portrays startles me at first but it never draws too close to me. Almost as if it was just passing by and happened to scare me right at that moment by accident.

The worst part about this appearance is that your dream, what ever it is you were doing, including the place you are just changes to something else completely. I'm used to dreams being a bunch of random stuff, but I guess you could say it is this presence that makes the sudden transition all the more mysterious and ongoing.

In one of my dreams I tried to follow it. But when I came around the corner of a wall that it ducked around I found myself in what I believe to be someone else's dream. I say this because I was watching it from my perspective of someone else acting out their dream, and watching how this other person's dream was transforming right in front of me. All I could do is watch. When I went to go back into my dream I found myself lost in this other persons world. It was rather scary because the entire area would warp to help out his dream. So suddenly I was in the backdrop in the middle of a street looking at a few cars in the distance headed my way and it would suddenly transition to a mall with people walking right by me when I would turn around. I thought I wouldn't be able to wake up so I ended up commanding my brain to wake up cause I was frightened. I couldn't speak in the dream, if I tried no words would come out, but I could hear the other person talking to a bunch of random other people in their dream.

I stopped trying to pursue him after that one dream because the feeling was there. I just let him pass by wondering how he is able to do that. I have seen him a total of 7 different times the past two years. Figured I'd post it up and maybe see if anyone else has had something similar happen to them.

My good friend told me that in his dream that the entity entered, its top was more of a dark red color and his shoes were also red.

My co-worker told me his moved a lot faster than our dreams and he has seen him twice.

The last friend can't remember what colors he had, but could remember a figure of sorts from over 3 years ago fiting that type of description in a dream she had.

Anyone else ever experience this in your dreams?

edit on 2282014 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GiulXainx

You do know that this was all just your dream right? I mean you never actually went into someone else's dream. We all know that's not possible. So this "other persons" dream was really just your dream. Dreaming you went into someone else's dream.
Wow that was exhausting just typing that.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Can it be just my dream or did this entity somehow find a way to travel between the minds of other dreamers? There is no sure way to prove when we dream, we are only ever in our minds. Sometimes I have dreams about my own future, and sometimes I have dreams that seem like it comes from someone else's point of view, perspective, or train of thought. I have no control over the dialogue, and the actions they partake in are very controversial to mine. Finding out which person's body I am in is all the more mysterious to me.

I have documented my own dreams back in 2011 and 2010 and have dreamt about my own future about twice in those two years with evidence of my deja vu experience being witnessed by myself. Those particular dreams only seem to focus on the surroundings of me, for any literature, or numbers shown, are blurred out of my vision. Peoples faces are also rather a mesh of colors for I am more attuned to what it is they are saying. And it is usually a certain and very particular point in my life that doesn't make any sense in the dream. But when I witnessed these Deja Vu's happening I noticed that it is when my mind is most actively searching for something within itself. In one of them I was simply counting cars when someone asked me "...how many of our cars are up there?" I started counting and could barely make out what types of cars were ours. But at the same time this happened was when the dream drifter had appeared off to the far left as I scanned the cars. I couldn't tell which ones were ours but somehow I said "13 cars up here." When in my actual Deja vu experience I had just become a cab driver and our company's taxis were in a taxi stand waiting for an event to come out. The person on the phone was another driver for our company and she was good friends with me. She wanted to know where I was first, and since I was already where she wanted to be she asked me how many of our cars (meaning our taxi's) are up there. Before I even started counting that dream I had I recited. 13. And I was right. Without even having to count them.

But the dream drifter is definitely something else because a few of my friends have witnessed something VE-HE-HE-HERY similar to what I described.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This wasn't him, was it? This Man

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I could never make out the face or any definitive features. Not even on the clothing.

All I know is that this thing has been in several of my dreams, and I could never make out if it was even a guy or a girl. It never approached me to speak. It was always just.... there... As if it was just passing by, or casually walking in the background.

I will try to confront it myself the next time I see it though. Even though I really can't fully control my mind in my dreams.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have a theory that our dreams are a portal, and that maybe, just maybe, sometimes the things in which happen in there are real to an extent, what better way to research us than when we're asleep and our dreams are easily discredited?

top topics

join