It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do some of the hairs on your head stick up and move back and forth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

UNIT76
i saw a pseudo-jew-rastafarian on TV (wife swap) comment "it's my spiritual antennae to god" (little g)

and have heard stories about native american indians (circa 1940's) who were "recruited" into various facets of the military for their tracking skills (etc) when given the customary buzzcut these men claimed they could not perform their 'tasks' anymore..

The whole "Indian tracker" thing is utter horse turds, by the way. Hair is dead cells glued together.
edit on 1-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

"show me the horse turds"

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

UNIT76
reply to post by Bedlam

"show me the horse turds"

If you insist...

What the "Indian Tracker" story may look like

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here's the possible scenario. Chemtrails, which are being dropped over cities and even rural areas around the world, are a product of non-human technology, even though humans at the top of the pyramid of power are complicit.

Nanobots are inside all humans. That means you.

Morgellons is one result. Future results can only be guessed at. It isn't a benevolent program.
edit on 5-3-2014 by droid56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

Here's the other scenario. There are no 'chemtrails', other than persistent contrails. And while nanobots will be a real thing someday, they're not so capable or small today. So you're not full of them, and you can spell Morgellons 'delusional parasitosis'

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Chemtrails are everywhere. Deny all you want. Nano tech is advanced enough to cause Morgellons only because non-humans are involved.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

droid56
Chemtrails are everywhere. Deny all you want. Nano tech is advanced enough to cause Morgellons only because non-humans are involved.

In both cases, how do you know? Contrails are everywhere. There aren't any space buddies.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There aren't any space buddies?
Okay. Return to viewing Fox News.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

Will you return to reading UFO Weekly? Deny ignorance, join me in my empiricist world where things generally work pretty well.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Bedlam
reply to post by droid56

Will you return to reading UFO Weekly? Deny ignorance, join me in my empiricist world where things generally work pretty well.

I don't have to read UFO Weekly. I just have to remember the massive silent UFO I saw in India about 20 years ago. There is nothing that is greater evidence than personal empirical experience, when it comes to one person deciding what is true. But I know who you are, and what gives you pleasure. No more, please. These petty debates aren't worth the effort. Goodnight.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

droid56
But I know who you are, and what gives you pleasure.

No one's found out about my illicit Rolos addiction except you. You are teh c00l.

You'd think that someone would have undeniable proof about these nanobots, if everyone's filled up with them. Should be easy-peasy to present hundreds of thousands of electron microscope shots of them.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Don't listen to these mocking assfaces...this isn't the first time I've heard someone say that they were "plucking eyebrows" or "popping zits" when they've "discovered" a hair that was obviously moving by itself. I've seen "hairs" that were picked off the floor, placed on the table and were in fact reacting to light movement and definitely not to any air currents. I thought it may be nanotechnology. There's nothing we do that's truly not known.

edit on 28-4-2014 by UngaBungga because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Yes...but it wouldn't cause a hair to move back and forth, attracting then repelling , or swiveling.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

that's why i cut it all off and keep it short.

now it's my ear hairs that move!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
Thanks for the funny.
Tell that to my sister who has very small critters emerging from various sores on her body, and poisoning real hairs, and then presenting fake hairs in their place.

She is living in a personal hell, as are many other morgellons sufferers. But you are enjoying your yucks. I guess personal enjoyment is all that means anything.

Has she tried applying vaseline liberally around and on the soars? This suffocates the "parasite" or "symbiote" (however you want to look at it) causing it to "erupt" to the surface of the skin.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
You don't stay plugged in for all that long... a few decades at most. I now have a 3rd nipple with 1 single hair growing straight out... I'm wireless.

One of the funniest things I've seen on here in some time. Thank you madmac, I needed that laugh.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Now if you could get your mouth to just stop....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join