It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops are nothing but Legalized Gangs - Video Montage *Warning Graphic*

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This makes me sick with rage. This is a video Montage of a handful of Police Brutality events that are happening in our world today. I'm warning some of you now that you may not want to view this as it is graphic violence. Some will not want to see this, but for those who do, besides upsetting you I imagine this will piss you off to no end, as it should. You've been warned, so for those who stay, let's talk about this.

I'm not going to say much at this point other than I'd like the viewers to notice something familiar between what's happening in these videos and what happens with Gang Violence. Notice how it only takes one officer to "lose his sh*t" and within seconds the mob mentality sets in and every cop within range becomes completely unhinged and cannot resist the urge to join in on the overwhelmingly unbalance beat down of ordinary unarmed people. Men, Women, Young and Old makes little to no difference. A few dogs as well just for a nice topping on the cake. Some of these brutally unfair beatings involve people who are already detained and cuffed without any means of defending themselves. Some also result in Death, Coma or Brain Damage. No other officer is seen trying to stop or intervene even if one is present but instead joins his fellow Gang Member in Blue for a good ol' Jackboot Stomping Party. They lie their way out of any possible trouble even if or when it should come their way, which it hardly ever does.

For those who are still here after that long winded Rant, which I just made you read.....Enjoy the film...

Stop Resisting!!
edit on 27-2-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The point you make is EXACTLY what I find so scary about all of this.

Logically, I can cope with knowing one person in a crowd is a sick and twisted psychopath. I hate that they are there at all... but I can cope with that.

What I can NOT cope with as easily is when that one psychopath starts in and NOBODY standing around finds anything wrong with it, doesn't attempt to stop it, BUT JUMPS in to join. That is just unreal to me. Your mind can deal with one sick freak in a crowd, but it doesn't want to deal with the possibility that there are more people like this surrounding you at any given time.

I remember being told (a really long time ago) that if I was ever in trouble to find a police officer, fireman. etc. to help me. They were the ones you were supposed to trust.

It sickened me when I started to tell my own daughter the same thing and I hesitated. Nobody should have to hesitate at any given time when it comes to trusting those that are supposed to "Serve and Protect".

It's out of hand and I don't know if it can be reigned in at this point. There definitely needs to be a huge "clean out" done in all states, and in all departments IMO.

The whole thing is sad and it does make you angry.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't know why I watch these. Serious rage. Carry a camera, folks. ALWAYS.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I worry about that with my daughter as well. The cops ARE the rapists now, as well as the car thieves.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

I'd start carrying a gun too.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

mOjOm
This makes me sick with rage.

Those words exactly. The animals have zero understanding of the constitution they are sworn to uphold. A fitting punishment would be try them all for manslaughter, and deny them the protection of the Bill of Rights.
1. Slap muzzles on them
2. Put them in a straight jacket
3. Open their homes up as shelters(toilets) for the homeless
4. Release their personal information to the public
5. Give them sodium pentothal while they are forced to testify against themselves
6. Keep them in general population for 25 years while they await trial
7. Instead of a jury, pick a random guy living in the projects to decide the verdict
8. Bail is set at...the cost of their lives
9 and 10 are irrelevant. Didn't think this through...my excuse is rage sickness.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

mOjOm

Stop Resisting!!
edit on 27-2-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

No that's the problem! START RESISTING!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Everything changed when the police no longer were keeping the peace. The war on drugs and police forces who need the money that tickets generate is the root of this decay.

99% of cops are good people it is the system that is the real problem. We truly live in a police state at this moment in time. The only thing that can change this fact would be a total collapse of the entire system. Until then we will slowly be more and more controlled with fear.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I think the biggest problem is the ticket quota policies. It really sets the "us versus them" mentality in the police when the need to give x amount of tickets a month. Shouldn't the police be trying to hand out zero tickets? But the more tickets they dole out, the more they can justify their existence and ultimately the expansion of their gang, and more government funds roll in to handle all that "crime" they are fighting. Really though, what can citizens really do? With the police and the justice system locked so tight, the best anyone can do is just never call the police, keep their heads down, and pray that nothing happens and their encounters stay to a minimum.

I've had a cop beat me when I was in cuffs, and I wasn't being rude or anything. There is no feeling more hopeless then having to take that beating, knowing there is absolutely nothing you can do. Fighting back is a felony because they can trump up any charge against you in a heartbeat. It makes me so angry and frustrated just to think about it. I've also been attacked by someone, and when I called the police for help, they said they couldn't help me. They wouldn't even come to my location; I had to meet them at a damn grocery store parking lot like I was meeting a damn drug dealer. It was absurd. They existence is a detriment to our society at this point. They do more damage than good.

I have friends and family in police departments, too. I know how these people think and what they are like. And while there might be "good" police officers out there, their influence is far past waning, it's as rare as unicorns these days.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

The solution:

Make it totally illegal for...

1)A suspects face, neck, or chest to be compressed against the ground, hit in any way with any part of the body, or any tool on the officers person.
2)A suspect to be thrown across a room, or to the ground, in such a way as might cause brain, spinal or serious organ injury.
3)For an officer to put a suspect in a potentially life threatening situation, for any reason, other than a direct threat to the officers life, for instance a visible, and EXISTING weapon. By that I mean that merely saying "I thought he had a gun" is not enough. There must BE a weapon, or the officer goes to jail if death, or brain death, or paralysis, or any other life shattering consequence occurs.
4)For an officer, seeing another officer involved in an illegal action, to do anything but immediately arrest their compatriot.
5)For an officer to refuse to testify against a fellow officer, in any legal proceeding pertaining to police brutality.
6)For an officer to with hold information from the public, press, superior officers, or internal affairs officers on such matters.

Failure to comply with any of these six points, should mean being fired within twenty four hours, without possibility of appeal, with no severance package, no legal recourse of any kind, AND a five year prison term. These people should be held to a higher standard, as officers of the law, than any other person in the land. That these abuses occur at all is shocking, but that they are becoming more prevalent, even as deaths amongst police officers are at an all time low (I remember reading this on another thread), is sick.

This crap needs toughening up.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I've seen people be arrested who were abusive, tried to evade arrest, got violent then afterward accused the Police of being violent. I'm sure there are cases where the Police go overboard as humans are still humans. But I'd rather have some people around dealing with the weirdos than not have them.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

MadMax9
reply to post by mOjOm

I've seen people be arrested who were abusive, tried to evade arrest, got violent then afterward accused the Police of being violent. I'm sure there are cases where the Police go overboard as humans are still humans. But I'd rather have some people around dealing with the weirdos than not have them.

Repeat that sentence after you have become their next victim.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just sickening. These fools have picked their side and unfortunately for them it's gonna be the wrong one!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

record every interaction u have with the popo; cover ur own ass.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
BADGES are REDCOATS!

i hope the people realize this and treat the Badges as Redcoats in the same order our Patriot Founders treated redcoats!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

my stomach turned and my entire body filled with rage just watching that. Which is why i have no sympathy for the police who lost their lives in the Ukraine recently.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Horrible video really hurts to see humans behaving in this manner and yes i realize its not just cops doing this kinda thing but they are supposed to be the ones we go to in times of trouble, disgusting and to vent a current feeling all those in the videos should be locked up or better yet disposed of (goes completely against my beliefs) but stuff like this is rage inducing, not a great feeling.

edit on 28-2-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I remember being told (a really long time ago) that if I was ever in trouble to find a police officer, fireman. etc. to help me. They were the ones you were supposed to trust.

It sickened me when I started to tell my own daughter the same thing and I hesitated. Nobody should have to hesitate at any given time when it comes to trusting those that are supposed to "Serve and Protect".

First let me say I have never been in trouble with law in my already fairly long life, so I am not just a sour law breaker. I was raised the same as you and police back then were very respectable. They were truly good people.

Fast forward to today and you could not get me to call the police for anything. If you need help they are the last people you want to bringing into a situation. I instructed my son years ago to never go to the police, never answer their questions, and never help them in any way. My wife called them once to deal with a Mexican neighbor who blocked her car in the driveway. The officer was aggressive and got in the face of a neighbor who was just trying to offer some information. The officer said with pride, "Stand back! I will arrest anyone I can, for any reason I can find, because for me it means job security." Wow! Just wow!

My son was robbed at knife point on our normally very safe street about two years ago. It never crossed our minds to call the police. They are your enemy. They work to feed the prison system and the court system. They are animals on steroids.

I have a cousin who spent 29 years as a New Jersey State Trooper. he climbed to the top of their ranks from patrol officer to detective to internal affairs. He told me he retired early because of what the police force had become. He was ashamed of what they were being instructed to do. He retired almost 15 years ago. The problem has become worse since then.

This is so sad to see in the USA. We had been brainwashed into believing something like this could never happen here. Many Americans still refuse to believe it could happen here and refuse to look around and see what we've become.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is a minority of police officers. I think it unwise to paint all police officers as corrupt thugs.

The question is: How many of these brutal police were prosecuted, lost their jobs and stigmatised by the rest of the police community.

The fact these videos are in the public domain implies that something has happened re process.

I read somewhere that the standards for US police are low. Is this because American society does not value the police and the career is unattractive? Also, if this type of violence happened in other advanced societies the public outrage would be significant, so is the average US so self obsessed that thy don't give a hoot? In fact, this may be a crux of the matter.

Regards

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

denybedoomed
I don't know why I watch these. Serious rage. Carry a camera, folks. ALWAYS.

FrankenSis said "If you see something, say something". We tried that. End result = 0 because the bad guys have rigged the system.

A better phrase in this day and age "If you see a police-civilian encounter, film it from hiding".

top topics

join