It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW Part Deux

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
My daughter sings that song! I haven't actually heard the original til now. Thanks man!

And yes, we need bandwidth for stuff like this. Another fave from my kids!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Whiskers!! You are back...missed you, too
(PS....hit that Alert button)

edit on 23-4-2014 by queenofsheba because: cuz I said so

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

we are in a mating in a way that is very unusual.. I too hope there will be an end too this madness lol!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Do you have enough money to bail me out of jail in the morning? Yes? Great, I thought so

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: eMachine

Hi

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eMachine
HA! Probably starting them young on not crossing train tracks, that and not jumping in a river full of piranhas, or eating superglue, or taking your helmet off in outer space. I mean if somebody does not tell them these things how will they know.

Some more animal vids, the jerk kind but hilarious none the less. That part at 3:20 were somebody uses there cat as a mop, well now I know what to do when you run out of those mop cleaning utensils, dam cats would probably love being rubbed along the floor on a broomstick to. Would teach them a lesson and clean the floor at the same time, sometimes they sneak behind me rub on my feet purring and stuff, but then they bite my toe, and run away. Cowardly cats, they better run.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Play this while Sheba go's and (well) ..I was in Africa and it is a scary place indeed. Especially if your a Navy dude.

Now this was back a few years and we (americans) could actually bum around a bit.

Now, hahahah!! no way. I was on my toes and such..and it's to bad that it's a mess..(at least were I went) ..oh well.

I met a nice Brit dude tha ttook me to a great place and we partied and such..woke up the next day and.... .... read the book hahah

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You reaffirm my belief that people are crazy, in so many ways and on so many levels...but me, I keep on smilin'

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba
Sorry I dont know what the stuff you write is supposed to mean. I will confess something, I dont really read the stuff you write down. I almost read your whole sentence there, but thought better of it. Seemed like a waste of time, obviously Mr crypto is barking up the wrong tree, but some are prone to that kind of torture, and it just may be his thing. You two should like totally get on with it, you may have to bring an IV bag, but you know, you can do it. Or not. Who cares!

But now why dont you.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Didn't think you paid that much attention to little 'ole me. I'm quite honored by your paragraphs

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Hey guy. You are right on the money ..in a way..

I am a he and she is a she.. and I would marry her in an instance if I could ..Sheba and Ruff or very much into each other..

But, Sheba has some issue's that ruff is not easily able to fix ..right away..unless Sheba say's feed 'em fish heads

Then Ruff will take care of Sheba. I've been at this since October st 2013 .. and will fly until I run out of fuel..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ya Ya Whatever. Hey listen dude, its your time you can waste it anyways you want it. OH and dont listen to that iv bag stuff I said earlier, was only joking I am quite sure your not that old. But anyways! Enough about you and the other troll. I have important things to say.

Hey I have been thinking, and cant quite get my head around it. Now we know that superman would take out the hulk or Thor anyday, and hyperion vs superman is pretty much the same results. But here is the question, who would win, Crypto the superdog or the hulk poodle and pitbulls from the hulk movie.

The bellow scene in particular is what I am talking about. OK so now we we know cryto has the whole cryptonian dog physiology going on for him, so in terms of power and strength they would be pretty much equal, the dogs in question do have the size advantage, but crypto can fly so it would negate that advantage. I would say if crypto was going one on one with any of them it would be a no contest, but against all three of them. I got to give them the advantage on numbers alone, plus like the hulk the angrier they get the stronger they get. That and they have the advantage of being super scarier looking then crypto, that poodle most especially, I mean what the hell is it anyways? I think crypto while he may be the worlds best superdog, vs the hulk dogs, in fact there not even dogs considering there more the size of a bear, well it may be more then crypto can chew, he would probably lose... Just saying!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You hang in there Ruff!!!! You two will make it....
you know that me and u-no-hoo are rooting for you!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Krypto would use the knowledge he learned in the fortress of solitude ..he was put there after a fight with Mongul. Mongul was attacking Superman. Krypto flew at super speed and tore out Mongul's neck..almost..until Superman pulled him off.

Krypto..is now very wise..and would deal with threats in all aspects ..that he learned from the crystals in the fortress.

He would adapt, improvises and overcome any threat..

Anyone that attacks someone that Kyrpto loves or likes..would be doomed..

edit on 23-4-2014 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yes well more power to you I suppose. However I have run into that sort of stuff and to many trolls like that much to often to not know were its likely to go.

Anyways, you can do it. And hopefully soon, however it is a statistical fact that the longer such things go on the likely it is to go nowheres ville fast. As the little green man is prone to say. "Do or do not, there is no try" Just like there is no latter, or at some latter date, all of that is just a peculiar form and practice which humans have evolved over centuries to say NO, the female gender in particular. A peculiar way of achieving absolutely nothing entrapped in there own inhibitions, or as my friend is prone to saying.

And more importantly think about my question. I mean sure crypto has pretty much all of supermans powers, but at the end of the day if outnumbered he would be in trouble. And lets face it he is still just a dog, against superhumans or higher intellect opponents with powers he would lose.

But ya! Whatever you two are up to, you can do it. And hopefully soon. Here is some inspirational montage to get you both on your way. And hopefully before I start posting more interesting songs, was almost going to post that song by the bloodhound gang, you know the one.

HA!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Where ther is a will there is a way..Odds mean nothing. It's all in the RED

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes but there is just one problem with that, crypto is a dog, he does not speak English, much well an ancient language such as kryptonin, even superman does not understand, or can fully operate and function all the things in the fortress of solitude, at least not in till a few hundred thousand years in the future when he becomes superman prime, but by then he is no longer a super being more like a godlike entity made of energy operating on a different dimension, and his new fortress of solitude is in the sun.

I mean duh! this is all obvious stuff. And also pretty much everybody has beaten up mongul at one time or another, he is like the favorite punching bag in most comics that he is in, I think they just created him because they just run out of superbadguys for superman to beat up in the comics.

edit on 11pmWednesdaypm232014f3pmWed, 23 Apr 2014 23:10:10 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

And good night, ladies and gentlemen!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Watch and then put a Kryptonian brain it that dog..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Hi...you asked for this
Remember?

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join